|Known for||Founder and CEO of Bandwidth Music and Marketing|
Lisa Zbitnew is the CEO of Bandwidth Music and Marketing as well as President and Owner/Operator of the Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto. Zbitnew studied Business Administration and Marketing at Humber College. She was the CEO of War Child North America from 2008 to 2011.  Zbitnew was the President and CEO of Sony BMG Music Canada from the original merger in September 2004 until January 2007. She served as President of BMG Music Canada beginning in 1996 where she reported to Tim Bowen, who oversaw Sony BMG's operations in the U.K, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. She was the first female executive to hold the position of a major record label President in Canada. 
Zbitnew has had a longstanding career in the Canadian music industry, beginning in 1983, where she served as Managing Director of Alert Records, one of Canada's most successful independent labels. In 1990, she joined Sony Music Canada/CBS Records Canada as Marketing Director until 1993 when she became Vice President of Marketing at EMI Music Canada until 1996. 
From 2009 to 2010 she was the Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian arm of the global children's charity, War Child Canada, an organization she was supportive of while at Sony BMG Music Canada. Zbitnew took over the Phoenix Concert Theatre in September 2014, where she continues to serve as President and Owner/Operator. Zbitnew has also supported the Unison Benevolent Fund, an emergency relief foundation that assists members of the music community in need of financial support. 
- "FYI Industry Profile: Lisa Zbitnew". FYI Music News. March 17, 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Major Labels Increase Comittment to R&B/Hip-Hop, by Larry Leblanc, Billboard, Aug 29, 1998, 71.
- "Lisa Zbitnew Named President, Sony BMG Music Canada". Mi2n. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Sleep Out: Executive Edition Participants". Cause to Give. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Layoffs expected in merger of Sony, BMG". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Lisa Zbitnew, who has been president of BMG Canada since 1998, has been named president of Sony BMG Music Canada". Billboard. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "The Phoenix: Return Of The Glory Days". The Music Express. January 13, 2015. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|