From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lise may refer to:
As a given name, Lise is a variant of Lisa:
- Lise Cabble, Danish singer and songwriter
- Lise Meitner
- Lise Mayer
- Lise Myhre (born 1975), Norwegian cartoonist
- Lise Thériault
- Lise Thibault
- Eliseo Nicolás Alonso "Lise", Spanish woodcarver and sculptor
- Lise (Široki Brijeg), a village in Široki Brijeg municipality, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The term for a secondary school in Turkey, derived from the French lycée (see Education in Turkey)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.