Liselotte Mettler is an Austrian-German surgeon who specializes in endocrinology, reproductive medicine, gynecological endoscopy and gynecological oncology. Mettler is a professor emeritus for the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Kiel University, Germany where she worked closely with Kurt Semm. The author of more than 600 publications and several books.
- Mettler, Liselotte; Patvegar, M; et al., "Value of malignancy exclusion of ovarian cysts prior to laparoscopy", J Reproduktionsmed Endokrinol 5 (2008), Nr. 2, S. 93-100
- Mettler, Liselotte; Schollmeyer, Thoralf et al., "Robotic assistance in gynecological oncology.", Current Opinion in Oncology 20 (2008), Nr. 5, S. 581-9
- Soyinka, A S, Mettler, Liselotte, et al., "Enhancing Laparoscopic Performance with the LTS3E: A Computerized Hybrid Physical Reality Simulator", Fertil Steril 90 (2008), Nr. 5, S. 1988-94
- Summa, Birte, Mettler, Liselotte, et al., "Early detection of a twin tubal pregnancy by Doppler sonography allows fertility-conserving laparoscopic surgery.", Arch Gynecology Obstetrics May (2008), Nr. 1, S. 1
- Mettler, L. et al. The past, present and future of minimally invasive endoscopyin gynecology: A review and speculative outlook. Minimally Invasive Therapy: 2013;22:210-226