From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lishan may refer to:
- Lishán Didán, modern Jewish Aramaic language
People's Republic of China
- Lishan District (立山区), Anshan, Liaoning
- Mount Li (骊山), near Xi'an
- Lishan, Hubei (厉山镇), town in Sui County
- Lishan, Hunan (栗山镇), town in Xiangxiang
- Lishan, Shanxi (历山镇), town in Yuanqu County
- Lishan, Zhejiang (里山镇), town in Fuyang, Zhejiang
- Lishan, Iran, village in Mazandaran Province
- Lishan (梨山), a mountain in Taiwan, noted for its tea.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lishan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.