|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Nanjing district map||
Lishui District (simplified Chinese: 溧水区; traditional Chinese: 溧水區; pinyin: Lìshuǐ qū), formerly Lishui County (simplified Chinese: 溧水县; traditional Chinese: 溧水縣; pinyin: Lìshuǐ xiàn) until January 2013, is one of 11 districts of Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China.
- In 591, Lishui county was established.
- In 1295, the county was converted into a subprefecture.
- In 1369, it was restored as a county.
- In 1491, its south extremity was separated to establish Gaochun county.
The Nanjing–Hangzhou Passenger Railway crosses Lishui District. As of 2015, about 30 trains a day make a stop at Lishui Station (46 km / 16 minutes away from Nanjing South Railway Station), which is located about 5 miles east of downtown Lishui.
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
|This Jiangsu location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|