From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||Greek|
- the old Venetian name for the Adriatic island of Vis
- the German name for the town of Leszno in Poland
- the German name for the town of Lysá nad Labem in the Czech Republic
- Battle of Lissa (1811) - 13 March 1811 British frigates defeat a French and Venetian fleet.
- Battle of Lissa (1866) - 20 July 1866 Austrian fleet defeats Italian fleet during Austro-Prussian War.
Lissa is also a female given name, often foreshortened from Melissa.
- Lissa, a playable character and the younger sister of Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Lissa may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lissa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.