St John the Baptist Church, Lissington
|OS grid reference|
|• London||130 mi (210 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Lissington is a village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 154. It lies 4 miles (6 km) south from the town of Market Rasen, and about 4 miles north from the town of Wragby.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National statistics. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Lissington". Open Domesday. University of Hull. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- "Church of St John the Baptist, Lissington". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- "Lissington CE School". Lincs to the past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- Media related to Lissington at Wikimedia Commons
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|