List of 16 and Pregnant episodes
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
16 and Pregnant is an American reality television series that debuted on June 11, 2009, on MTV. It follows the stories of pregnant teenage girls in high school dealing with the hardships of teenage pregnancy. Each episode features a different teenage girl, with the episode typically beginning when she is 4 1⁄2 – 8 months into her pregnancy. The episode typically ends when the baby is a few months old. The series is produced in a documentary format, with an animation on notebook paper showing highlights during each episode preceding the commercial breaks. 16 and Pregnant has spawned three spin-off series: Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2 and Teen Mom 3. Each series follows the lives of four girls from their respective season of 16 and Pregnant as they navigate their first years of motherhood. Another spinoff, Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant, premiered in March, 2018.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||6||June 11, 2009||July 16, 2009|
|2||19||February 16, 2010||December 21, 2010|
|3||10||April 19, 2011||June 21, 2011|
|4||12||March 27, 2012||May 29, 2012|
|5||14||April 14, 2014||July 1, 2014|
Season 1 (2009)
|Title||Original air date|
|1||1||"Maci"||June 11, 2009|
Episode Summary: Maci DeShane McKinney (née Bookout)  is a 16-year-old girl from Chattanooga, Tennessee, pregnant by her then-boyfriend and later ex-fiancé, Ryan Edwards. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Edwards' indifference to the forthcoming baby and his relationship with Bookout. Bookout gave birth to their son, Bentley Cadence Edwards, on October 27, 2008. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Bookout and Edwards' relationship struggles due to Bookout having to carry most of the parenting load.
Post-Episode Updates: Maci was one of the season's four mothers to appear on Teen Mom (later renamed Teen Mom OG). Bookout married Taylor McKinney on October 8, 2016 in Greenville, Florida. Maci and Taylor are parents to a daughter, Jayde Carter, born on May 29, 2015 and a son, Maverick Reed, born on May 31, 2016.As of 2017, Ryan is married to Mackenzie Standifer and is a step-father to her son, Hudson. Ryan attended a rehab facility in 2017 for addiction to heroin. On October 9, 2018, Standifer gave birth to their first son together, named Jagger. On January 1, 2020, Standifer gave birth to the couple's second child Stella Rhea.
|2||2||"Farrah"||June 18, 2009|
Episode Summary: Farrah Abraham is a 17-year-old pregnant girl from Council Bluffs, Iowa, who decides not to tell her ex-boyfriend, Derek Underwood, about the pregnancy after he sends her threatening text messages. On February 23, 2009, Abraham gave birth to her daughter, Sophia Laurent Abraham. After the birth, the episode focuses on Abraham's struggles due to being housebound without a car and her difficult relationship with her mother.
Post-Episode Updates: Abraham was one of four mothers selected from the first season to star in MTV's Teen Mom. Underwood, died in a car accident on December 28, 2008. His accident, unmentioned in the 16 & Pregnant episode, was heavily featured in Farrah's Teen Mom segments. Farrah has also appeared on Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother
She was in an off-and-on relationship with real estate broker Simon Saran who appear in an MTV special entitled 'Being Simon'Abraham was arrested on May 13, 2018 in California following an altercation with hotel security staff at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
|3||3||"Amber"||June 25, 2009|
Episode Summary: Amber Leann Portwood is an 18-year-old girl from Anderson, Indiana, who is pregnant by her boyfriend of two and a half years, Gary Shirley. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Portwood's struggles with Shirley's immaturity, the tension between both of their families, and her longing for her brother to return from duty in Iraq. Portwood gave birth to their daughter, Leah Leann Shirley, on November 12, 2008. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Portwood's struggles with the realities of parenthood.
Post-Episode Updates: Portwood was later selected to star in MTV's Teen Mom. Though she and Shirley became engaged over the course of the television series' filming, they would ultimately separate. MTV aired footage of Portwood striking Gary in the head and face in 2010 and was arrested for domestic violence. Amber was later sentenced to five years in jail for drug possession after failing to attend court-ordered rehab; she was released after serving 17 months at Rockville Correctional Facility.
Shirley was granted full custody of their daughter in December 2011. Since being released from prison, Amber has been granted visitation.
In 2014, Portwood met Matt Baier, an unemployed former radio DJ, via Twitter. The pair became engaged the following year, however, after multiple postponements of their wedding, Portwood and Baier split in June, 2017. In 2017 she began dating Andrew Glennon, whom she met while filming Marriage Boot Camp. The pair announced, in November 2017, that they were expecting their first child. On May 8, 2018 Amber gave birth to their son, James Andrew Glennon.Gary Shirley married Kristina Anderson and they welcomed a daughter, Emilee Grace Shirley, on April 30, 2015. Shirley is additionally a step-father to her daughter, Karly, from a previous marriage to Greg. Karly is not permitted to be on the show due to her father filing papers to keep her off camera.
|4||4||"Ebony"||July 2, 2009|
Episode Summary: Ebony Jackson is a 17-year-old girl from Colorado Springs, Colorado who is pregnant by her fiancé, Josh Rendon. The episode focuses on how the pregnancy changes their plans to both join the air force. Jackson gave birth to a daughter, Jocelyn Jade Rendon, on April 29, 2009. The episode then focuses on Jackson's and Rendon's struggles to move forward.
Post-Episode Updates: Jackson did not appear in the network's follow-up show Teen Mom, one of only two mothers from the first season not selected for the show. The couple were married and, in 2011, were arrested for endangering the welfare of a minor and Jocelyn was taken into protective care by Children and Family Services. They regained custody of their first child shortly before welcoming a second daughter, Jayda Jewel Rendon, on October 15, 2012. They divorced in 2013.Josh currently has primary custody of their two daughters, Jocelyn and Jayda. As of 2017, Ebony was engaged to James Baldrick; the couple's first child, Jaelyn Zoria Baldrick, was born on June 8, 2015. As 2017, she is single.
|5||5||"Whitney"||July 9, 2009|
Episode Summary: Whitney Purvis is a 16-year-old girl from Rome, Georgia, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Weston Lewis Gosa. The couple live with Purvis' grandmother, MeeMaw. The episode focuses on the multitude of problems faced by Purvis during her pregnancy, including social isolation, dropping out of high school, and financial difficulties. The episode, notably, revealed that Purvis' mother, April, was also pregnant. The pair's son, Weston Owen Gosa Jr., was born on April 2, 2009. After the birth, the episode focuses on Purvis struggling to live up to adult responsibilities and on Purvis and Gosa moving into a place of their own with their son.Post-Episode Updates: Purvis did not appear in the network's follow-up show Teen Mom, one of only two mothers from the first season not selected. After a brief split in 2011, Purvis gave birth to the couple's second son, River Blake, on October 14, 2014, shortly before the pair separated again. In 2016 Gosa married. Both Purvis and Gosa have been arrested for a string of offences since the filming of the show, including driving on a suspended license, criminal trespassing and stealing a pregnancy test. Purvis' mother, April, who appeared on the show with her, was arrested in 2011 for drug possession.
|6||6||"Catelynn"||July 16, 2009|
Episode Summary: Catelynn Baltierra (née Lowell) is a 16-year-old girl from Algonac, Michigan, who is pregnant by her boyfriend of three years, and then step-brother, Tyler Baltierra. Neither of them feel that their living conditions are suitable for a new child and decided to look into adoption, going against their parents' wishes. The episode focuses on their selection of an adoptive couple. On May 18, 2009, Lowell gives birth to a baby girl, who is named Carolyn ("Carly") Elizabeth Davis by her adoptive parents, Brandon and Teresa. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Lowell's mother's refusal to go along with the adoption and Lowell's means for overcoming that.
Post-Episode Updates: Lowell and Baltierra later appeared on the network's Teen Mom. Lowell gave birth to their second daughter, Novalee "Nova" Reign, on January 1, 2015. On August 22, 2015, Tyler and Catelynn married: notable guests included their Teen Mom OG co-stars Maci McKinney and husband Taylor, Amber and then fiancé Matt Baier, and Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and then-husband Javi Marroquin.
Following a miscarriage in 2017, Catelynn Lowell attended a treatment centre in Arizona for depression and self-harm.In September 2018 Catelynn and Tyler announced that they are expecting their third child together. In October 2018 it was revealed the baby is a girl. Their daughter Vaeda Luma was born on February 21, 2019.
|Special–1||Special–1||"Life After Labor"||July 23, 2009|
|All the families from the first season of 16 and Pregnant meet to discuss what has changed and happened in their lives since the cameras stopped rolling. The reunion is hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
|Special–2||Special–2||"Never Before Seen"||July 30, 2009|
|This episode shows all the unseen clips of episodes that were not aired during the first season, and is hosted by Dr. Drew.|
Season 2 (2010-11)
|Title||Original air date|
|7||1||"Jenelle"||February 16, 2010|
Episode Summary: Jenelle Eason (née Evans; previously Rogers) is a 17-year-old girl who lives in Oak Island, North Carolina, and is known as a "party girl". She is pregnant by her boyfriend, Andrew Lewis, whom she later breaks up with due to his arrests. Evans gave birth to their son, Jace Vahn Evans, on August 2, 2009. After Jace's birth, the episode's focus is on Evans' continuing to party and her reliance on her mother, Barbara.
Post-Episode Summary: Evans was one of four mothers to appear in MTV's Teen Mom 2 series. Lewis went on to father another son, Jacob Michael "Jake" Lewis on September 6, 2010, with his wife, Cindy Becker. Lewis is not involved in his eldest son's life as of 2017. In 2019, Lewis unexpectedly asked for visitation with Jace.
In 2010, Evans signed over temporary custody of her son to her mother, Barbara Evans. In 2017, Barbara was granted permanent custody of Jace, with Jenelle receiving visitation with her eldest son. After noted relationships with Keiffer Delp and a failed engagement to Gary Head, Evans married Courtland Rogers in 2012. The marriage was short-lived and the pair divorced in late 2013. Jenelle sought an abortion following her separation from Courtland, citing her heroin usage and on-going custody battle as factors in her decision to terminate her pregnancy.
In early 2013, Jenelle began dating Nathan Griffith and gave birth to their son, Kaiser Orion "Kai" Griffith, on June 30, 2014. The couple were briefly engaged before separating permanently in 2015. Griffith and Eason has shared custody of Kaiser. Griffith has a daughter, Emery (Emmy or Em) Lauren, from a previous relationship with Allison, where she has full custody and he has visitation once a month.
She started dating David Eason in 2016 and the couple became engaged in February 2017. She and Eason welcomed their daughter, Ensley Jolie Eason, on January 24, 2017. Eason has sole custody of his daughter, Maryssa Rose, from a previous marriage to Whitney Johnson, due to her drug and alcohol problems. He also has a son, Kaden David from another previous relationship with Olivia Leedham. Leedham filed a no contact order (one for herself and one for Kaden) against Eason, following allegations of domestic violence. On September 23, 2017, Jenelle and David married.Jenelle was fired from Teen Mom 2 in May 2019 and has been replaced on the show with Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant star Jade Cline.
|8||2||"Nikkole"||February 23, 2010|
Episode Summary: Nikkole Paulun is a 15-year-old girl from Monroe, Michigan, and is pregnant by her boyfriend, Josh Drummonds. The episode focuses on Drummonds' history of cheating on Paulun. On November 5, 2009, Paulun gave birth to their son, Lyle Thomas Drummonds. After his birth, Josh stops helping with Lyle, and he and Nikkole break up.
Post-Episode Updates: Josh was imprisoned for larceny and forgery in 2011 and was later incarcerated on multiple counts, including trespassing, assault and battery, domestic violence, and escaping and eluding the police. Drummonds was re-arrested in Texas following an incidence of domestic violence. As of 2017, she is dating someone.
|9||3||"Valerie"||March 2, 2010|
Episode Summary: Valerie Fairman is a 15-year-old girl from Oxford, Pennsylvania, raised by her adoptive parents. As the episode unfolds, her boyfriend Matt Pryce breaks up with her and says he does not want any contact with her, unless it's about the baby. On September 14, 2009, Fairman gives birth to a girl, Nevaeh Lynn Fairman. After Nevaeh's birth, it is discovered that she may have meconium aspiration syndrome, but after a short hospital stay, the baby is healthy enough for her mother to take her home. After her birth, the episode focuses on Matt showing interest in Nevaeh and his relationship with Fairman.
Post-Episode Updates: Fairman's parents obtained custody of Nevaeh while the child's father, Pryce, has occasional visitation.In February 2015, Fairman was arrested in Delaware for prostitution. On December 21, 2016, Fairman died of a suspected overdose.
|10||4||"Chelsea"||March 9, 2010|
Episode Summary: Chelsea DeBoer (née Houska) is a 17-year-old girl from Vermillion, South Dakota who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Adam Lind. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on the couple's tumultuous relationship and Lind's controlling behavior. After a difficult pregnancy, Houska gives birth to a daughter, Aubree Skye Lind, five weeks early on September 7, 2009. After her birth, the episode then focuses on Lind immediately becoming uninterested in Houska and him becoming increasingly distant from Aubree.
Post-Episode Updates: Chelsea was one of four mothers from Season Two to be selected for MTV's Teen Mom 2. During early seasons, the show depicted Houska and Lind's continuing on-again-off-again relationship, that finally ended for good in 2012. Lind welcomed his second daughter, Paislee Mae Lind, on September 3, 2013, with then-girlfriend, Taylor Halbur.
Lind was involved in a serious car accident in 2014 in which he hit a Lincoln town car, hospitalizing both the 87 year old driver and her 94 year old passenger. Warrants issued for Lind's arrest following his failure to pay child support to both DeBoer and Halbur in 2016. In 2017, Lind tested positive for Meth and amphetamines, losing visitation with Paislee.In 2014, Chelsea met and started dating Cole DeBoer and in 2015 the two became engaged. On October 1, 2016, Chelsea and Cole married. Chelsea gave birth to their son, Watson Cole DeBoer, on January 25, 2017. On August 29th, 2018 DeBoer welcomed her third child, a girl named Layne Ettie.
|11||5||"Lori"||March 16, 2010|
Episode Summary: Lori Wickelhaus is a 17-year-old girl from Fort Thomas, Kentucky, who is pregnant by her ex-boyfriend, Cory Haskett. Raised by adoptive parents, Wickelhaus struggles to decide whether to keep the baby or not during her episode. The show initially focuses on the conflicting desires between her family and friends over whether she should keep the baby or place it through adoption. Once Wickelhaus decides on an open adoption, the episode focuses on the difficulty in finding an adoptive family. Wickelhaus gave birth to a baby boy, Aidan Elliot Benson, on December 16, 2009. She continues to see Aidan and his adoptive family on a regular basis.Post-Episode Update: On October 22, 2013, Wickelhaus gave birth to a baby girl, Rylynn Jo, with her then-fiancé, Joey Amos. Lori later gave birth to her third child, a boy named Logan, on October 3, 2014, from Joey. As of 2017, Lori is dating Brandon.
|12||6||"Samantha"||March 23, 2010|
Episode Summary: Samantha Hernandez is a 16-year-old girl from Rosenberg, Texas, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Eric Salinas. Hernandez's daughter, Jordynn Amelia Marie Salinas, was born on December 22, 2009, via emergency C-section. After Jordynn's birth, the episode focuses on Hernandez bearing the responsibility of caring for Jordynn while Salinas returns to school.Post-episode update: As of 2017, she is single.
|13||7||"Nicole"||March 30, 2010|
Episode Summary: Nicole Fokos is a 16-year-old from Longwood, Florida, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Tyler Keller. Throughout her pregnancy, Fokos' mother is very supportive because she (Fokos' mother) lost a child shortly after birth and Fokos' father died two years later. On January 17, 2010, Fokos gave birth to Brooklyn Marie Keller. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Fokos and Keller living between houses and trying to get their lives back on track.Post-Episode Update: Fokos and Keller have since broken up; the pair co-parent their daughter. Fokos had her second child, a baby girl named Scarlett Elizabeth, with her boyfriend, Kenny Navarro, on March 31, 2016. Fokos and Navarro are set to marry on February 17, 2018.
|14||8||"Leah"||April 6, 2010|
Episode Summary: Leah Dawn Messer (previously Simms and Calvert) is a 17-year-old from Elkview, West Virginia, who gets pregnant with twin girls by her new boyfriend Corey Simms. The pair had dated for only one month prior to discovering that Messer was pregnant. Aliannah "Ali" Hope and Aleeah Grace Simms (sometimes referred to as Grace or Gracie) are born prematurely on December 16, 2009 via c-section. Following the birth, the episode focuses on the relationship strains between Messer and Simms, who struggle with building their still-new relationship while caring for the twins.
Post-Episode Update: The couple separated following Messer's infidelity with long-time ex-boyfriend Robb Kidd. They eventually reconcile and, on October 17, 2010, the couple marry. The couple split again in 2011 after alleged infidelity. The pair divorced in 2011. As of 2016, Leah and Corey share custody of the twins.
Messer was selected as one of four moms from Season 2 to appear in MTV's new series Teen Mom 2. Simms and Messer, during the course of the series, learn that their daughter Ali suffers from Titin muscular dystrophy, a very rare form of the disorder that has only ever been found in adults.
In April 2012, Leah married Jeremy Calvert. After a miscarriage, the couple welcomed their daughter, Adalynn "Addie" Faith, on February 4, 2013. Leah and Jeremy have since divorced. Jeremy is dating Brooke Wehr, who has one daughter, Makenna, from a previous relationship. As of 2018, Leah is dating Jason Jordan, a medical salesman who she met after being introduced by his cousin. He is 39-years-old, a father of a two-year-old son (he was married to his son's mother from 2014 to 2017), and lives near Leah's home in West Virginia.On June 7, 2013, Corey married Miranda Patterson. The couple welcomed daughter, Remington "Remi" Monroe Simms, on November 8, 2015, two months premature.
|15||9||"Lizzie"||April 13, 2010|
Episode Summary: Lizzie Mortensen (née Waller; previously Sickles) is a teenager from Smithfield, Virginia, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Skylar Sickles. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on the relationship troubles between Waller and Sickles. On January 30, 2010, Lizzie gave birth to their child, Summer Jayde Sickles. After her birth, the episode focuses on the adjustments Waller must make to her life and goals due to being a teen mother.Post-Episode Update: Sickles and Waller married shortly after Summer's birth, but have since divorced. Skylar welcomed a daughter, Reese, with his girlfriend, Krista Pembroke. Lizzie is currently married to Dave Mortensen who, himself, has three children. Together, the couple welcomed their first child, a boy on June 6th 2018.
|16||10||"Kailyn"||April 20, 2010|
Episode Summary: Kailyn "Kail" Lowry (previously Marroquin) is a 16-year-old from Nazareth, Pennsylvania, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Jonathan "Jo" Rivera. The episode focuses on the lack of support Lowry receives from her own estranged family, which forces her to rely on Rivera's family. On January 18, 2010, Lowry gave birth to their son, Isaac Elliot Rivera. The pair separated shortly after Isaac's birth.
Post-Episode Update: Lowry was selected as one of the season's four moms to appear on Teen Mom 2. Kailyn married Sr. Air Man José "Javi" Marroquin in late 2013. Shortly after her wedding, she and Javi welcomed a son, Lincoln Marshall, on November 16, 2013. Their divorce was finalized in 2016.
In February 2017, Kailyn announced on her blog that she is pregnant with her third child. In May 2017, Lowry graduated from the University of Delaware while five months pregnant. Lowry's third son, Lux Russell Lowry, was born August 5, 2017. Chris Lopez, a longtime friend, is the child's father.
Jo welcomed his second child, a daughter named Velisse "Vivi" Eva Rivera with his fiancé, Vetzabe "Vee" Torres on October 4, 2015. Jo and Vee subsequently married September 23, 2018.Javi welcomed his second child, a son named Eli Joseph Marroquin, with his girlfriend Lauren Comeau on November 15, 2018.
|Special–3||Special–1||"Mid-Season Reunion: Life After Labor"||April 20, 2010|
|All the families from the first half of Season 2 meet to discuss what has changed and happened in their lives since the cameras stopped rolling. The event is hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
|17||11||"Brooke"||October 26, 2010|
Episode Summary: Brooke Ashley Smitherman (previously Smitherman-Tarrant) is a 16-year-old girl from Mansfield, Texas, who is pregnant by her boyfriend of two years, Cody Ryan Tarrant. The couple get married before their son's birth. The episode focuses on Tarrant's struggles to graduate high school early, so he can take care of the baby after he's born, thus allowing Smitherman to finish high school. Smitherman-Tarrant gave birth to their son, Brody Ryan Tarrant, on January 28, 2010. The remainder of the episode focuses on the difficulties of parenting and how the relationship between Smitherman-Tarrant and Tarrant continues to remain strong despite the struggles of teen parenthood.Post-Episode Update: On December 18, 2012, they welcomed their second child, a daughter named Ryley Jean Tarrant. The couple divorced in 2015. As of 2017, she is dating Phil Wallace, who has a daughter from a previous relationship.
|18||12||"Felicia"||November 2, 2010|
Episode Summary: Felicia Cooke is a 17-year-old girl from Lewisville, Texas, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Alex Gutierrez. The focus of the episode, prior to the birth, is on the tension between Cooke's mother and Gutierrez, as well as Gutierrez' waning interest in Cooke in favor of his friends. On February 25, 2010, Cooke gave birth to their daughter, Genesis Alexa Gutierrez. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Cooke's and Gutierrez' continuing relationship problems and Cooke's ongoing desire to be the first person in her family to graduate high school.Post-Episode Update: Cooke gave birth to the couple's second daughter, Giselle Isabella Gutierrez, on May 14, 2014. The couple were not together during the birth of their second daughter. As 2017 she is dating Jose.
|19||13||"Emily"||November 9, 2010|
Episode Summary: Emily McKenzie (previously Peterson) is a 16-year-old girl from Hayden, Alabama and is pregnant by her boyfriend, Daniel Peterson. McKenzie moved in with her dad and step-mom, having been kicked out of her mother's home due to her pregnancy. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on their marriage plans and McKenzie being kicked out of high school for missing too many days due to her pregnancy. McKenzie gave birth to their son, Liam Allen Peterson, on February 17, 2010. The remainder of the episode focuses on McKenzie trying to stay on track to graduate from homeschooling and disagreements over whether to postpone the wedding or not.
Post-Episode Update: While the couple did eventually get married after Liam's birth, announced their divorced in 2012 and it was finalized in 2013. As 2017,she is dating Brian. 
|20||14||"Markai"||November 16, 2010|
Episode Summary: Markai Durham is a 16-year-old girl from Riverview, Florida, She is pregnant by her boyfriend, James Worsham. On October 12, 2009, Durham gave birth to Za'Karia Sanari Worsham. Following the birth, the episode focuses on the drama between Durham and Worsham after Durham finds out Worsham had been cheating on her.
Post-Episode Update: The couple were profiled in an MTV special "No Easy Decision", which followed the couple's decision to have an abortion in 2010. Durham and Worsham have since ended their relationship.Durham now works as a Dental Assistant. On September 5, 2015, Durham married Christopher Anderson. The couple have since separated and as of 2017, Durham is single. She is expecting her second baby in 2018. Durham gave birth to her second daughter Zi'Amarra Grace Elise in 2018.
|21||15||"Aubrey"||November 23, 2010|
Episode Summary: 17-year-old Aubrey Wolters (previously Akerill) is from Prescott Valley, Arizona, and is pregnant by her boyfriend, Brandon Akerill. Prior to the birth, Akerill and Wolters got married. The episode focuses on the contention between Akerill and Wolters because he wants her to be a housewife and stay home to raise the baby while he works, which is not the path that Wolters wants for herself. On February 6, 2010, Wolters gave birth to their son, Austin Carter Akerill. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Wolters' and Akerill's job choices and them trying to move out and into their own home.Post-Episode Update: The couple would go on to divorce. On February 18, 2014, she had a baby boy named Ryland with her boyfriend Zach. They welcomed her third baby, another boy, in June 2017.
|22||16||"Christinna"||November 30, 2010|
Episode Summary: 17-year-old Christinna Cook is from Huntsville, Alabama, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Isaiah Robinson, the star of the high school football team. Robinson turns down his college football scholarship and gets a job locally to support the forthcoming child. The episode's focus, before and after the birth, is on Robinson's family blaming Cook for Robinson's decision to stay in Huntsville for their baby, losing his scholarship as a result. Cook gave birth to their daughter, Destiny Brianna Robinson, on December 22, 2009, via C-section. Following the birth, the episode shows the hardships teen parenthood puts on a relationship.Post-Episode Update: The couple would go on to break up. In 2013, Isaiah welcomed a son named Isidro, who is from a different relationship and Christinna welcomed her second daughter, Naomi, in March 2014, with her husband, Dalonte Wallace.
|23||17||"Kayla"||December 6, 2010|
Episode Summary: Kayla Jordan is a 17-year-old girl from Centre, Alabama, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, J.R. Davis. Prior to the birth, the episode follows their evolving relationship, including a surprise marriage proposal, which has the support of both their parents. Rylan Jayce Davis is born on January 19, 2010. Despite being premature, Rylan is pronounced healthy. Following his birth, the episode follows the changes in Jordan's relationships with her friends and her reluctance to move out of her parents' house, due to her dependence on them.
Post-Episode Update: Kayla and J.R. would eventually end their engagement. Kayla had her second son, Bryce Harper Bedwell, on July 20, 2015, with her then-fiancé, Zach Bedwell. Jordan and Bedwell later separated, calling off their engagement.. She gave birth to her third son, Odin, in July 2018 from her relationship with Dakota Jones, whom she married two months before the birth.J.R. is now married to Victoria Padgett and together, they welcomed their son, Jett in 2016.
|24||18||"Megan"||December 14, 2010|
Episode Summary:Megan McConnell (previously Stone) is a 16-year-old girl from Ault, Colorado, who is pregnant by her 19-year-old boyfriend, Nathan Stone. Prior to the birth, the episode follows McConnell's displeasure at Stone's lack of involvement and lack of employment, as well as his obsession with video games. On January 19, 2010, McConnell gave birth to their son, Blake Ray Stone. After his birth, the episode follows McConnell's estrangement from her friends and Stone's continued lack of involvement with Megan and Blake.Post-Episode Update:While McConnell and Stone did marry in 2011, they divorced later that year. Megan welcomed her second son, Silas Jude, on April 13, 2015, with her boyfriend, Chase Eubanks. The two also welcomed a daughter, Felicity Elise, on July 25, 2019.  Nathan has since remarried and has a second son named Nathan Jr.
|Special–4||Special–2||"Unseen Moments — Season 2"||December 14, 2010|
|Unseen moments from the episodes Brooke, Felicia, Emily, Markai, Aubrey, Christinna, Kayla, and Megan, as well as some scenes that will be unseen from Ashley's episode, which aired the week after this episode.|
|25||19||"Ashley"||December 21, 2010|
Episode Summary:In this 90 minute episode, Ashley Salazar is a 17-year-old high school senior from McKinney, Texas. She is pregnant by her ex-boyfriend, Justin Lane, who she is no longer in contact with. Prior to the birth, the episode follows Salazar trying to reconcile her dreams of going to college in New York City to become a photojournalist with the realities of being a single teen mom. Her aunt and uncle offer to adopt the baby, but Ashley is reluctant to place her child for adoption. On December 16, 2009, Salazar gives birth to her daughter, Callie Danielle Salazar. After her birth, the episode follows Salazar's indecision over whether to go through with the adoption. After a month of caring for her daughter alone, Ashley decides to go through with the adoption and gives Callie to her aunt and uncle, who live a few hours away.Post-Episode Update: Ashley and Justin welcomed their second child, son Phoenix Roy Lane, on January 7, 2017. Ashley and Justin have since broken up and she is now single, raising Phoenix. Justin has since moved to Florida.
|Special–5||Special–3||"Life After Labor"||December 28, 2010|
|All the families from the second half of Season 2 meet to discuss what has changed and happened in their lives since the cameras stopped rolling. The event is hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
|Special–6||Special–4||"Where Are They Now?"||January 4, 2011|
|The episode provides updates on eight of the mothers who had appeared in earlier episodes.|
Season 3 (2011)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|26||1||"Jordan"||April 19, 2011||2.39|
Episode Summary: Jordan Ward (previously Ward-Finder) is a 17-year-old from St. Louis, Missouri, who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Brian Finder. The episode focuses on the changes that the forthcoming baby makes to the relationship between Jordan and her identical twin sister, Jessica, who are very close. Noah James Finder was born on July 14, 2010.Post-Episode Update: Finder and Ward went on to marry and welcomed their second child, a daughter named Arri Monroe Finder, on November 5, 2011. The couple separated in 2016. In April 2017, Ward announced via instagram that she and her partner, Manny Hinkson, were pregnant with their first child. On September 18, 2017 Ward gave birth to the couple's first son, Leo Gray.Manny and Jordan are no longer together as of 2018.
|27||2||"Jennifer"||April 26, 2011||2.35|
Episode Summary: Jennifer Cherie Del Rio-Gutiérrez (née Del Rio) is a 16-year-old from Riverview, Florida, who is pregnant by her then-fiancé, Josh Smith. The episode focuses on the tension between Smith and Del Rio's family. Del Rio gave birth to twin boys, Joshua Devan Jr. and Noah Matthew Smith, on October 11, 2010 via c-section. Following their birth, the episode focuses on the couple's increasingly strained relationship, ultimately culminating in an on-air physical fight and Smith's arrest.Post-Episode Update:The couple sparred over custody of their sons and Smith and Del Rio both filed restraining orders against one another. Del Rio is presently married to Luis Gutiérrez and gave birth to their son, Sebastian, on April 25, 2014. Del Rio recently gave birth to their baby girl, Annabella Cherie on February 2, 2018.
|28||3||"Jamie"||May 3, 2011||2.29|
Episode Summary: Jamie McKay is a 17-year-old senior, honor student and student council member from Asheville, North Carolina who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Ryan McElrath. The episode focuses on McKay wanting her forthcoming daughter to have the traditional family she never had, and the confrontations between McElrath and McKay's mother. McKay gives birth to a daughter, Miah Christine McElrath, on October 3, 2010. Following the birth, the episode focuses on the relationship problems between McKay and McElrath, and McElrath's infidelity.Post-Episode Update: In 2012, McKay announced via Twitter that the couple had become unexpectedly pregnant and had terminated the pregnancy via abortion. The couple went on to welcome their second child, a son named Mason, on October 25, 2014. McKay and McElrath separated in 2015. As of 2017, McKay was in a relationship with a man named David Lomax. They had their first child together, a boy named Jackson Oliver, on June 15, 2018. McKay and Lomax married on July 28, 2018. 
|29||4||"Danielle"||May 10, 2011||1.45|
Episode Summary: Danielle Cunningham is a high school teenager from Columbus, Ohio who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Jamie Alderman. The episode focuses on Cunningham's desire to be successful as a teen mother, and hers and Alderman's financial worries. Cunningham gives birth to a son, Jamie Paul Alderman Jr. on October 8, 2010.
Post-Episode Update: She and Jamie welcomed their second child, a daughter named Jayleigh Rae, on June 7, 2013. Danielle and Jamie have since broken up. On August 21, 2017, Cunningham welcomed her third child, Kennley Layla, alongside boyfriend Tyler Sullivan.
|30||5||"Cleondra"||May 17, 2011||1.73|
Episode Summary: Cleondra Wrease (née Carter) is a 17-year-old senior from Horn Lake, Mississippi who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Mario Escovedo. She already has the responsibility of taking care of her young niece Zyra almost full time. The episode focuses on disagreements on where the couple and baby should live, with the added twist that Carter and Escovedo currently live across the street from each other. Carter gives birth to a baby girl named Kylee Sue Escovedo on November 29, 2010. The couple also disagree on who should be allowed to watch the child, which leads to more fights.Post-Episode Update:Escovedo and Carter had separated by 2014, with Escovedo being awarded primary physical custody of their daughter Kylee. Cleondra gave birth to her second child, a son named Adrian Eli, on July 8, 2015, with then-boyfriend Michael Wrease. The couple went on to marry in 2016.
|31||6||"Kayla"||May 24, 2011||1.96|
Episode Summary: Kayla Jackson is 17 years old from Mankato, Minnesota who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Mike Schwing. The episode focuses on Jackson's struggles with anorexia before, during and after the pregnancy. On November 4, 2010, Jackson gives birth to a son named Preston Michael Schwing via c-section.Post-Episode Update: Jackson and Schwing have since broken up. As 2017, she is dating Matt Neyers and they welcomed a son, Cedric, on July 27, 2016.
|32||7||"Izabella"||May 31, 2011||1.74|
Episode Summary: Izabella Rodriguez (née Tovar) is a 15-year-old from Draper, Utah who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Jairo Rodriguez. The episode focuses on deceptions by both Tovar and Rodriguez. Tovar kept the pregnancy from her friends until the last minute which leads to estrangement from them, and Rodriguez' lied to Tovar's family about having graduated high school. Tovar gives birth to a son, Enrique "Henry" Jairo Tovar, on September 17, 2010.Post-Episode Update: Tovar gave birth to the couple's second child, a girl, Anastazia Emily on November 5, 2014. In May of 2016 Tovar graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in Psychology. On May 29, 2016, Izabella and Jairo were married. As of 2018 Izabella and Jairo have separated.
|33||8||"Kianna"||June 7, 2011||1.82|
Episode Summary:Kianna Harrington (née Randall) is a 17-year-old from Fort Worth, Texas who is pregnant by her 15 year old boyfriend, Zak Hegab. The episode focuses on their debating adoption, but then deciding to keep the baby because both of them live without their biological fathers in their life. On October 17, 2010, Randall gives birth via c-section to son Kay'den Elijah Hegab.
Post-Episode Update: Randall and Hegab separated, following the airing of the episode. In 2013, Randall married Eric Lee Harrington, who is in presently in jail serving 25 years for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.Hegab and Randall were arrested in 2011 for armed burglary. Randall was not charged; Hegab was sentenced to juvenile detention. Hegab was arrested again in 2015 for aggravated sexual assault of a child.
|34||9||"Taylor"||June 14, 2011||1.56|
Episode Summary:Taylor Lumas is a 15-year-old from Cincinnati, Ohio who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Nathan Bridwell. The episode focuses on Lumas' mother encouraging adoption, but Lumas and Bridwell deciding to keep the baby. Lumas gives birth to a daughter named Aubri Rose Bridwell on November 11, 2010. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Lumas' disappointment at Bridwell as a father, and Lumas subsequently questioning their relationship and her decision to forgo adoption.Post-Episode Update:Lumas and Bridwell separated shortly after Aubri's birth. During the season's aftershow, Taylor revealed that Aubri had undergone surgery to remove a tumour from her lungs. As of 2017, she is dating Eric.
|Special–7||Special–1||"Unseen Moments — Season 3"||June 14, 2011||N/A|
|Dr. Drew hosts a look at the moments that were never shown with the girls from Season 3.|
|Special–8||Special–2||"Where Are They Now?"||June 19, 2011||N/A|
|A look at everything that's happened since the cameras stopped rolling on the girls from the previous season of 16 and Pregnant.|
|35||10||"Allie"||June 21, 2011||2.50|
Episode Summary:Allison "Allie" Gerena (née Mendoza) living in Pasadena, Texas, is pregnant by her boyfriend Joey Aranzeta. Mendoza lives with Aranzeta's mother, and the episode focuses on the mental instability of Aranzeta's mother due to drug abuse, and the threats to Mendoza as a result. Mendoza gives birth to a son, Aydenn Anthony Aranzeta, on December 17, 2010. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Aranzeta failing to live up to the responsibilities of being a parent, and Mendoza eventually ending things with him and moving out.Post-Episode Update:Aranzeta is currently not involved in his son's life. As of 2015, she is married to Chris Gerena and they welcomed their son Christopher Eli Gerena Jr. on September 10, 2015.
|Special–9||Special–3||"Life After Labor"||June 28, 2011||1.71|
|All the families from Season 3 of 16 and Pregnant meet to discuss what has changed and happened in their lives since the cameras stopped rolling. The event is hosted by Dr. Drew Pinsky.|
Season 4 (2012)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|36||1||"Mackenzie"||March 27, 2012||2.07|
Episode Summary: Mackenzie McKee (née Douthit) is 16 years old and a cheerleader from Miami, Oklahoma who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Josh McKee. On September 12, 2011, Douthit gives birth to a baby boy, Gannon Dewayne McKee via c-section at 9 lb, 7 oz due to Douthit's diabetes. The episode focuses on the hard decisions Douthit and McKee must both make as parents, with Douthit having to give up cheerleading and McKee being pressured to give up bull riding.Post-Episode Update: Mackenzie was one of four of the Season 4 mothers selected for the network's short-lived Teen Mom 3. The pair married August 17, 2013. The McKees and welcomed their second child, a girl, named Jaxie Taylor, on February 7, 2014 via emergency c-section at 8 lb, 9 oz. The couple's third child, son Broncs Weston, was born on August 15, 2016 via emergency c-section at 10 lb, 1 oz. The pair separated in early 2017 due to rumors of infidelity, however they have since reconciled.
|37||2||"Katie"||March 27, 2012||1.70|
Episode Summary: Katie Yeager is from Rock Springs, Wyoming and is pregnant by her live-in boyfriend, Joey Maes. Yeager gives birth to a daughter, Molli J Maes, on August 18, 2011. The episode focuses on Yeager's and Maes' desire to have their own home, and the financial struggles that entails.
Post-Episode Update: The couple appeared as cast members on MTV's one-season series Teen Mom 3. While the couple became engaged after Molli's birth, they ended their relationship in 2013.
As of 2015, Joey has a son, Graedyn, from the relationship with a woman named Karrie, but he is not involved in his life. Maes has another daughter, Khloe Madisyn Maes, born on May 10, 2015 to then-girlfriend Marissa Cintron. The pair welcomed a son, Jax, in August 2016. The pair wed in March 2017, according to social media posts. In 2016 a warrant was issued for Maes in Wyoming over $8000 of unpaid child support owed to Yeager.As of 2017, Katie is dating Tyler Thayn and they welcomed a baby girl named Reagan in March 2017.
|38||3||"Briana"||April 3, 2012||1.41|
Episode Summary: Briana DeJesus is from Orlando, Florida and is pregnant by her ex-boyfriend, Devoin Austin II. The episode focuses on Austin who has not shown significant interest in the pregnancy. Also, there is some tension in DeJesus' house because her sister became pregnant at the same time, but got an abortion, sending the sisters down two different paths. The baby girl, Nova Star DeJesus is born on September 9, 2011. The remainder of the episode focuses on Austin's demands to be included the baby's life in spite of his unwillingness to contribute emotionally or financially. DeJesus and the father, Luis Hernández, are no longer together.
|39||4||"Lindsey"||April 10, 2012||1.64|
Episode Summary: Lindsey Nicholson (née Harrison) is a teenager from Reno, Nevada, is an aspiring cage fighter who had to put cage fighting on hold when she became pregnant by Forest Ponce. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Harrison needing support from Ponce's family due to there being no room in her mother's house. On October 13, 2011, the day Lindsey's daughter, Aniyah Monroe Nicholson (née Harrison-Ponce) is born, Lindsey and her mother have a falling out in the hospital, with her mother walking out. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Lindsey's reconciling with her mother and Ponce's unwillingness to help out financially with the baby. Ponce and Harrison have since ended their relationship.
Post-Episode Update: In 2016 Harrison underwent a breast augmentation surgery, performed by Michael Salzhauer, otherwise known as Dr. Miami. She increased her cup-size from an A to a 32G.As of 2017, Lindsey is married to T.J Nicholson and her husband has adopted Aniyah. She gave birth to Jackson James and Paisley Ann 10 weeks and 3 days prematurely on October 25, 2017.
|40||5||"Alex"||April 17, 2012||1.44|
Episode Summary: Alexandria "Alex" Sekella is an aspiring dancer from Allentown, Pennsylvania who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Matt McCann. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on McCann's undependability and Sekella's mother making it clear that if Sekella does not put the baby up for adoption, Sekella and the baby will have no place to live. Sekella struggles with the decision of whether to keep the baby or to allow her close friend's parents to adopt the baby and execute a very open adoption. Their daughter, Arabella "Bella" Elizabeth Sekella-McCann, is born healthy on July 18, 2011. The remainder of the episode focuses on Alex's dire financial and housing troubles due to her decision to keep the baby, and her eventual relationship problems with McCann.
Post-Episode Update: Sekella was one of four of the season's mothers to be selected as castmates for the networks short-lived Teen Mom 3. McCann and Sekella broke up between the filming of their 16 & Pregnant episode and Teen Mom 3. Sekella has been dating Tim Peters since 2015.Matt welcomed his second child, a boy, Matthew "Matty" Milton McCann Jr., on January 15, 2016, with his wife, Lekota Koch. The couple have since separated following McCann's relapse and subsequent drug abuse.
|41||6||"Jordan"||April 24, 2012||1.51|
Episode Summary: Jordan Zeplin (née Howard) is a teenager from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, who is pregnant by Tyler Zeplin. There is enmity prior to the birth between Zeplin and Howard's mother, which Jordan ascribes to the Howards being black and the Zeplins being white. The episode focuses on that conflict, which is seemingly resolved just prior to the birth. Chase Alexander Zeplin is born healthy on May 31, 2011. Immediately following the birth, Zeplin suddenly starts showing no interesting in Howard nor the baby, and the remainder of the episode focuses on that situation devolving.Post-Episode Update: On March 7, 2014, she and Tyler welcomed a baby girl, Skylar Aris. On October 24, 2015, Jordan and Tyler were married. They welcomed a second baby girl, Madison Brooke, on June 8, 2017.
|42||7||"Myranda"||May 1, 2012||1.06|
Episode Summary: Myranda Trevino-Kennemer (née Trevino) is a 17-year-old from San Augustine, Texas. She is pregnant by her boyfriend, Eric Kennemer, and they live together in a guest house on his grandmother's property. Their daughter, Kaylee Michelle Kennemer, is born on September 30, 2011, eight days early. This episode focuses on Myranda's distrust with her mother, who was an alcoholic and drug addict.Post-Episode Update: Trevino and Kennemer went on to marry in 2013 welcomed their second daughter, Ryleigh Paige on April 22, 2014. In early 2017, Eric Kennemer was in a near-fatal vehicular accident and was hospitalized for two months before being able to return home. As of 2018, Myranda and Eric have separated.
|43||8||"Hope"||May 8, 2012||1.32|
Episode Summary: Hope Harbert is a 17-year-old from Lee's Summit, Missouri. She is pregnant by her on-and-off boyfriend, Ben Lagle. The episode initially focuses on Lagle's initially wanting nothing to do with Harbert upon learning of the pregnancy. Their son, Tristan Blaise Lagle, is born healthy on August 26, 2011 via emergency c-section. After the birth, the episode focuses on Harbert's and Lagle's growing romantic relationship and Harbert's frustration at being housebound and her distance from her friends who've gone off to college.Post-Episode Update: Harbert and Lagle remain together and they welcomed a baby girl, Meia Grace, on April 28, 2017.
|44||9||"Sarah"||May 15, 2012||1.39|
Episode Summary: Sarah Fine (née Roberts) is a 17-year-old from Chickamauga, Georgia who is pregnant by her boyfriend, Blake Thomas, a high school dropout. There is consistent enmity between Roberts' mother and Thomas, which they temporarily resolve just before the birth. Tinleigh Louise Roberts, is born via c-section on June 18, 2011. Thomas' relationship with Roberts and her mother erodes quickly after the Tinleigh's birth, and the episode focuses on that tension and Thomas' lack of emotional or financial support for Roberts and the baby. He eventually moves away to work on a shrimping boat, leaving his daughter in Roberts' care and not speaking to them often.Post-Episode Update: On October 1, 2013, Fine gave birth to her second child, Tessly Jordan Lucille Fine, with her boyfriend, Justin Fine. Sarah and Justin are married by 2016 and the couple welcomed a baby girl, Kerrington Ray, on February 17, 2017.
|45||10||"Sabrina"||May 15, 2012||1.37|
Episode Summary: Sabrina Rosario (née Solares) is a 16-year-old cheerleader from Los Angeles, California, pregnant by her boyfriend, Iman Williams. After getting pregnant, she moves to Franklin, Tennessee to be near her mother and the episode's focus is on Williams' promises to move to Tennessee and his lack of follow through on those promises. Due to complications, Solares is induced and Audrey Animi Solares is born on August 21, 2011 rushed to NICU, while Williams is still in California. Shortly thereafter, Williams shows up unannounced to live in Tennessee. The remainder of the episode focuses on Solares' building of her relationship with Williams while her relationship with the rest of her family suffers.Post-Episode Update: Solares and Williams would eventually separate. As of 2017, she is married to Albert Rosario.
|46||11||"Devon"||May 22, 2012||1.25|
Episode Summary: Devon Broyles is a 17-year-old high school senior from Richmond, Virginia, pregnant by her boyfriend, Colin Crowder, an Army reservist who served a tour in Iraq. At the end of an uneventful pregnancy, their son, Landon Levi Crowder, is born on November 4, 2011. The remainder of the episode focuses on their financial difficulties trying to buy their own home.
Post-Episode Update: Broyles and Crowder are no longer a couple but they co-parent Landon. Colin and his new partner welcomed son Hudson Waverly on May 22, 2017.Devon had her second child, a daughter, Layla Monroe, on July 24, 2015, with her then-boyfriend, Eric Robinson. As 2017, she is engaged to Austin Gary.
|47||12||"Kristina"||May 29, 2012||1.50|
Episode Summary: Kristina Robinson-Head (née Robinson) is a rising high school senior from Waskom, Texas. She is pregnant by her boyfriend John "Todd" Hight, Jr. The episode opens with the revelation that Hight died in a drowning accident on a family outing on April 30, 2011, early in Robinson-Head's pregnancy. In that incident, Robinson-Head herself also nearly drowned. The episode focuses on Robinson managing her resultant grief from the tragedy, as well as having to work through the grief of those around her who were also affected. She also has to deal with the complications of early labor. Their son, Lukas Todd Hight, is born on September 26, 2011, two months early. After staying in the hospital for weeks, they finally bring Lukas home and Kristina adjusts to being a single teen mother.Post-Episode Update: Shortly after filming stopped, Kristina met and married T.J. Head. Head has one son from a previous relationship. Together the couple welcomed sons, Tommie Joseph Head, on January 9, 2013 and Layton Jax Head on February 12, 2014.
|Special–10||Special–1||"Life After Labor Finale Special"||June 5, 2012||1.04|
|The cast from 16 and Pregnant share the stage and update Dr. Drew on their heartbreaks, their challenges, and their triumphs over the past year. From explosive confrontations with teen dads to surprise engagements, this emotional finale delves into the issues pregnant teens face.|
|Special–11||Special–2||"Where Are They Now?"||September 8, 2013||0.60|
|Myranda, Sabrina, Sarah, Lindsey, Hope, Devon, Jordan, and Kristina catch up on where they're at today and reveal the changes in their lives.|
Season 5 (2014)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|48||1||"Maddy"||April 14, 2014||N/A|
Episode Summary: Maddy Godsey is a rising high school junior from Tinley Park, Illinois who got pregnant after a one-night stand by Cody Jensen. Prior to the birth, Godsey's mother's stated she would only allow Godsey to stay in the house for a month after the baby is born. The episode focuses on Godsey's decision as to whether she will live with Jensen and his family or to move an hour away to live with her father. Initially, she decides that she will live with Jensen's family. Their daughter, Aubrey Lynn Godsey, is born healthy on October 20, 2013 and weighs 8 lb, 3 oz. Jensen is no help to Godsey in the hospital following the birth, and in the first three weeks of Aubrey being home, Jensen only comes to see his daughter once. As a result, Godsey decides to move to her dad's house rather than live with Jensen and his family.Post-Episode Update: Jensen is not currently involved in his daughter's life and he also has a son, Caleb, from another relationship, who was born two months prior to Aubrey's birth. As of 2017, Godsey is single.
|49||2||"Autumn"||April 21, 2014||1.21|
Episode Summary: Autumn Crittendon (formerly Franklin and Oxley) is a 16-year-old high school sophomore from Richmond, Virginia who is pregnant by boyfriend Dustin Franklin. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Autumn's concerns over the maturity of Dustin and his possible lack of fitness as a father, given that he is jobless and a regular marijuana smoker. Things come to a head when Dustin states that he will not give up marijuana when the baby is born, creating a scene in a restaurant. In spite of that, he does get a job and pass a home drug test before the baby is born. Drake LeSeuer Franklin is born healthy on December 17, 2013 and weighs 7 lb, 5 oz. After the birth, the episode focuses on Autumn's frustration at the complete lack of financial or logistical support for the baby by Dustin. This eventually leads to Autumn going to court to get child support from Dustin for Drake.
|50||3||"Millina"||April 28, 2014||1.13|
Episode Summary: Millina Kacmar is a 17-year-old high school dropout from Harrison Township, Michigan who is pregnant by her boyfriend Trevor Davis. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Millina's trust issues with the various people in her life. While Millina has a good relationship with Trevor, Millina's mother is in jail on drug charges, her father is flaky, and Trevor's mother has significant anger management issues. Kayden James Michael Davis is born healthy on December 7, 2013 at 7 lb, 13 oz. After the birth, the episode focuses on Millina's growing estrangement with Trevor as he begins to side with his mother against Millina. Trevor and Millina are no longer together.
|51||4||"Arianna"||May 5, 2014||1.38|
Episode Summary: Arianna Hazel is a high school senior from Smyrna, Georgia who is pregnant by her ex-boyfriend Maurice. Prior to the baby's birth, the episode focuses on Arianna's ongoing frustration with Maurice's total lack of financial or emotional support through the pregnancy. Aiden Connor is born healthy on November 16, 2013, weighing 6 lb, 2 oz. Maurice is in the delivery room for the birth and things initially go well, but an argument ensues about Maurice's lack of ongoing support, leading to Arianna throwing Maurice out of her hospital room. The rest of the episode focuses on Maurice's lack of financial or emotional support, with him starting to provide some support towards the end of the episode.Post-Episode Update: Maurice is currently involved in his son's life. As of 2017, Hazel is single.
|52||5||"Summer"||May 12, 2014||1.06|
Episode Summary: Summer Rewis (née James) is a high school student from Collins, Georgia who is pregnant by her boyfriend of three years, Daniel James "D.J." Rewis. Summer lives with D.J.'s parents and has a good relationship with them and D.J. However, Summer's mother has struggled with addiction throughout Summer's entire life and has not been there to raise Summer or her three half-sisters. The couple marry and their son, Peyton Daniel Rewis, is born shortly afterwards, on October 28, 2013, and weighs 7 lb, 8 oz. The remainder of the episode focuses on Summer deciding to get her GED rather than go back to high school and her mother's continuing addiction and legal troubles.Post-Episode Update: The couple welcomed their second son, Connor Mace, on June 7, 2016. As of 2018, Summer and DJ are no longer together.
|53||6||"Karley"||May 19, 2014||0.95|
Episode Summary: Karley Deatherage (previously Shipley) is a 17 year-old, straight-A student from Tooele, Utah who is expecting twins with Tony Shipley, a high school dropout. Following finding out she was pregnant with twins, Deatherage and Shipley married, and Tony moved in with Karley and her parents. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on how unhappy Tony is about living Karley's family home, and how he would rather he and Karley are living on their own. Karley goes into labor prematurely, and gives birth to daughters Amariah Dawn and Amayah Lynn Shipley on November 14, 2013, respectively weighing 4 lb, 14 oz, and 5 lb, 9 oz. Three weeks after the twins' birth, things start to unravel when, despite Karley's objections, Tony buys a second-hand truck that cannot be used as a family vehicle. This leads to Tony and Karley's mother getting into a screaming match which results in Tony storming out and going back to his parents' house. The episode concludes with Tony returning to Karley the next day and putting the truck up for sale.Post-Episode Update: Deatherage and Shipely separated in 2015. As 2017 she is single.
|54||7||"Aleah"||May 26, 2014||0.79|
Episode Summary: Aleah Lebeouf is an 18-year-old from Saint Louis, Missouri. She is pregnant by Shawn Burke, her boyfriend of two years that she met in juvenile detention. Shawn has custody of a young son, Noah, from a previous relationship. Prior to the birth Aleah is surrounded only by supportive people including Shawn, her family, and Shawn's family. The focus is on Aleah's trying to manage the effect her Type 1 diabetes has on her pregnancy, along with hers and Shawn's inability to afford a place of their own due to all of his speeding tickets. Their daughter Peyton Reianne Burke, is born on December 13, 2013, weighing 7 lb, 8 oz. Initially, Peyton has breathing difficulties which cause her to spend time in the NICU, but she goes home healthy when she is three days old. Three weeks after the birth, Aleah and Shawn have a major falling out when Shawn gets another speeding ticket. The episode closes with their efforts to keep their relationship together and become financially stable.Post-Episode Update: Lebeouf and Burke separated after filming. As of 2017 Lebeouf is expecting her second child with boyfriend Drake Page. The baby, a boy named Julius Drake Page, was born on December 16, 2017. In December 2019, Lebeouf lost her home in a fire. There is a public fundraiser for her and her children.
|55||8||"Jazmin"||June 2, 2014||1.16|
Episode Summary: Jazmin Young is a 17-year-old high school senior from Raytown, Missouri. She is pregnant by her boyfriend of nearly a year, Dell Williamson, who lives a block away. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Dell's disobeying the household rules set by Jazmin's parents, which include Jazmin and Dell not being allowed to be together unchaperoned in the house, and him having to leave by 10:00 pm. The episode also focuses on Jazmin's unpreparedness for the level of commitment that caring for a newborn will require. Laila Aubrielle Williamson is born healthy on October 17, 2013, weighing 6 lb, 13.5 oz. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Jazmin's challenges caring for a newborn, and Dell's frustration at the continued house rules which, combined with his limited free time due to his job, limit his access to his daughter.As of 2017, Jazmin is single.
|56||9||"Savon"||June 9, 2014||1.34|
Episode Summary: Savon Looney is a high school junior from Marietta, Georgia. She became pregnant via a hook-up with a man named Eli, who has children by other women and whom she is no longer in contact with. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Savon's relationship with her boyfriend, Mauwi. Although Savon and Mauwi are a committed couple, there is no physical intimacy due to Savon's lack of comfort getting intimate with Mauwi when she is pregnant with someone else's baby. Eden Lavon Looney, is born healthy on February 13, 2014, weighing 7 lb, 5 oz. Following the birth the episode focuses on Mauwi's mounting frustration with his lack of intimacy with Savon.
Post-Episode Update: Mauwi and Savon have since broken up, and Savon is a single mother to her son. She had her second babyat the end of 2016. As of 2017, she is single.
|57||10||"Jordan"||June 9, 2014||1.28|
Episode Summary: Jordan Cashmyer is from Baltimore, Maryland, and she is pregnant by her boyfriend Derek Taylor. Jordan was kicked out by her parents after she became pregnant by Derek and refused to stop seeing him. Prior to the birth, the episode focuses on Jordan's and Derek's challenges of effectively being homeless because Derek is not interested in getting a job and they have no local relatives to take them in. Genevieve "Evie" Shae Taylor, is born on March 7, 2014, weighing 7 lb, 5 oz. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Derek's continued lack of interest in working, leading to Jordan's and Derek's ongoing financial struggles and continued homelessness.
Post-Episode Update: Cashmyer and Taylor separated following filming. Initially Cashmyers father and stepmother shared custody of Genevieve with Taylor. In 2015, however, Derek and Genevieve moved to his mother's house and Cashmyer signed over temporary custody to Taylor's mother.In 2014 Taylor revealed, via social media, that Cashmyer had been working at a strip club. Later that year Cashmyer was hospitalized for mental health issues and a possible suicide attempt. Cashmyer has attended rehab on several occasions. In 2017, it was reported Cashmyer had been working as a prostitute after her images appeared on an escort website. The same year, Cashmyer was arrested for possession of cocaine and heroine. As 2017 she is in a relationship.
|58||11||"Courtney"||June 16, 2014||0.92|
Episode Summary: Courtney Snody (née Ames) is a 17-year-old high school senior from Woodland Park, Colorado who is pregnant by her boyfriend Scott Snody. Since getting pregnant, Courtney has decided to be abstinent moving forward until marriage due to her religious convictions, which puts a strain on her committed relationship with Scott. Also, Courtney was born with a cleft lip and cleft palate, which required seven surgeries to correct. Her concerns about their forthcoming baby also having the same issues are confirmed with sonograms. Courtney moves in with Scott before the birth in order to provide the baby a stable family environment, but she insists on sleeping in separate bedrooms in order to stay abstinent, leading to further strain on the relationship. Dayton Cash is born on December 15, 2013, weighing 7 lb. He has a minor cleft lip that will likely be correctable with one surgery, and is otherwise healthy. In the weeks following the birth, the episode focuses on the stresses to Courtney's and Scott's relationship over unequal divisions of household labor and Courtney's continued commitment to her renewed purity pledge.Post-Episode Update: After a lengthy separation, Ames and Snody reconciled and, in January of 2017 the pair married. The couple welcomed their second child, a boy named Porter Cove, on October 20, 2017.
|59||12||"Savannah"||June 16, 2014||0.92|
Episode Summary: Savannah Mooney is a 17-year-old high school student from Jefferson City, Missouri. She is pregnant by Stone Nesmith, her ex-boyfriend. Savannah's mother is an alcoholic, and Stone's issues with Savannah's mother are a primary reason that Savannah and Stone broke up. Prior to the birth, Savannah struggles with her mother's alcoholism and with how she is going to co-parent with Stone in spite of them no longer being a couple. Rowan James is born healthy on February 27, 2014, weighing 7 lb, 5 oz. Following the birth, the episode focuses on Savannah's continuing struggle with her mother's alcoholism.Post-Episode Update: Stone is currently not part of his son's life and Savannah is raising Rowan with her mother's help. Savannah gave birth to her second son, Samuel "Sam" Joseph, on June 6, 2016, with her ex-boyfriend Malcolm, and she chose for him to be adopted. As of 2017, she is single.
|60||13||"Life After Labor Finale Special"||July 1, 2014||0.93|
|All twelve moms and thirteen children from Season 5 appear with Dr. Drew to discuss their struggles and provide updates on their lives and relationships.|
|61||14||"Unseen Moments"||July 1, 2014||N/A|
|62||15||""Where are they now?""||July 28, 2014||N/A|
- "MTV Chronicles the Challenges of Teen Pregnancy in '16 & Pregnant' Premiering on Thursday, June 11th at 10pm ET/PT". The Futon Critic. May 18, 2009. Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- "MTV's Original Groundbreaking Docu-Series Spotlighting the Challenges of Teen Pregnancy and Parenthood "16 and Pregnant" Returns on Tuesday, April 29 at 11PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic (Press release). March 20, 2014. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- Dehnart, Andy (September 3, 2009). "MTV pulls Making His Band, House of Jazmin; orders 16 and Pregnant spin-off Teen Mom". Reality Blurred. Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- "Get To Know The Teen Mom: Young And Pregnant Cast". Mtv.com.
- "The Teen Mom: Young And Pregnant Women Get Candid In Their Casting Tapes". Mtv.com.
- "Maci Bookout McKinney (@macideshanebookout) • Instagram photos and videos". Instagram.com.
- In Touch Weekly (December 29, 2014). "'TEEN MOM' MACI BOOKOUT REVEALS: "I'M PREGNANT!"". In Touch Weekly. United States. Bauer Media Group. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- McRady, Rachel (December 29, 2014). "Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Pregnant With Second Child, Expecting With Boyfriend Taylor McKinney". Us Weekly. United States. Wenner Media LLC. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Maci Bookout Confirms Her Baby Girl's Name". Mtv.com.
- "Maci Bookout Gives Birth! Teen Mom OG Star Welcomes Daughter Jayde". Usmagazine.com. 30 May 2015.
- "Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Expecting Third Child". People.com.
- "Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Reveals the Name of Her Third Baby". Usmagazine.com. 14 April 2016.
- "Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout Gives Birth, Welcomes Third Child". Usmagazine.com. 31 May 2016.
- "Who Is Mackenzie Standifer From 'Teen Mom OG'? Here's Everything We Know About Ryan Edwards' Wife!". Intouchweekly.com. 25 April 2017.
- "'Teen Mom OG' Recap: Ryan Edwards Admits Heroin Use". Usmagazine.com. 11 December 2017.
- "Farrah Abraham Says Simon Saran Will Star in 'Being Simon' Special". Intouchweekly.com. 24 April 2017.
- "'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham arrested at Beverly Hills hotel". Mercurynews.com. 14 June 2018.
- "Amber Leann Portwood (@realamberlportwood1__) • Instagram photos and videos". Instagram.com.
- "'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Charged With Domestic Battery, Neglect". Mtv.com.
- Rivera, Zayda. "Amber Portwood released from prison after serving 17 months of a five-year sentence - NY Daily News". Nydailynews.com.
- "Amber Portwood's Criminal History: A Timeline of Her Arrests - Wetpaint". Wetpaint.com. 5 November 2013.
- "It's Over! Amber Portwood Confirms Breakup With Matt Baier on Instagram". Intouchweekly.com. 12 June 2017.
- "Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Confirms She's Pregnant With Baby No. 2". Eonline.com. 3 November 2017.
- "'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Gives Birth — Welcomes Baby Boy With Boyfriend Andrew Glennon". Intouchweekly.com. 8 May 2018.
- "'Teen Mom OG' Cast Member Gary Shirley Welcomes A Baby Girl". mtv.com.
- "Gary Shirley on Twitter". Twitter.
- "Gary Shirley on Twitter". Twitter.
- "Who Is Kristina Shirley's Ex-Husband, Greg? Here's What We Know!". Intouchweekly.com. 24 April 2018.
- "'Teen Mom' Star Gary Shirley's Wife's Ex Orders Couple To Keep Daughter Away From MTV!". Radaronline.com. 29 September 2016.
- Burt, Jacqueline (September 22, 2011). "'16 and Pregnant' Stars Arrested for Raising 2-Year-Old in House of Horrors". The Stir.
- "PHOTO 16 & Pregnant's Ebony Jackson-Rendon gives birth to 2nd daughter Jayda". Starcasm.net. 16 October 2012.
- "Little Baby, Big World: See All the Photos of Baby Jackson Roloff". Intouchweekly.com. 12 July 2018.
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star Ebony Jackson Expecting Baby No. 3!". Intouchweekly.com. 23 April 2015.
- "'16 & Pregnant' Star Dumps Baby Daddy, Hits the Road". Tmz.com.
- "'16 And Pregnant' Star Whitney Purvis Welcomes Second Son With Longtime Boyfriend Weston Gosa!". Radaronline.com. 15 October 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-09-21. Retrieved 2017-09-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "'16 & Pregnant' Baby Daddy -- Another Arrest ... Another Classic Mug Shot". Tmz.com.
- "'16 & Pregnant' Stars ARRESTED -- Alleged Computer Smashers". Tmz.com.
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star -- Arrested for Stealing Pregnancy Test". Tmz.com.
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star's Mom Busted on Drug Charges". Tmz.com.
- "Teen Mom Jenelle Evans finds out Jace has a brother". Starcasm.net. 16 March 2011.
- "Jenelle Evans Rips Mom Barbara For Tricking Her Into Signing Over Custody Of Son". Radaronline.com. 28 July 2017.
- "Teen Mom's Jenelle: Why I'm Signing Over Son's Custody to Mom - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com. 24 January 2011.
- "'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Jenelle Evans Loses Custody of Her Son Jace". Usmagazine.com. 18 September 2017.
- Kowalski, Kristine (22 January 2014). "'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Jenelle Evans Gets An Abortion". Hollywoodlife.com.
- "Jenelle Evans Gives Birth to Son Kaiser With Boyfriend Nathan Griffith". Usmagazine.com. 30 June 2014.
- "Jenelle Evans, Nathan Griffith Engaged: See Her Ring". Usmagazine.com. 6 January 2015.
- "Jenelle Evans Breaks Down over 'Cycle of Domestic Violence' with Ex-Fiancé Nathan Griffith on Teen Mom 2 Reunion". People.com.
- "'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Jenelle Evans Reaches Custody Agreement". Usmagazine.com. 10 January 2017.
- "Jenelle Evans Bonds With Nathan Griffith's Daughter, Emery! (PHOTOS) - Wetpaint". Wetpaint.com. 15 July 2015.
- "Jenelle Evans Welcomes Baby No. 3 With Boyfriend David Eason". Usmagazine.com. 24 January 2017.
- "EXCLUSIVE! 'Teen Mom 2' Star David Eason Gets Full Legal Custody of Daughter Maryssa: Get Details of the Court Ruling". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 31 May 2017.
- "Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Married David Eason - But It Wasn't Drama-Free". Realitytea.com. 24 September 2017.
- "Nikkole Paulun's ex Josh Drummonds' new mug shot photo and arrest details". Starcasm.net. 3 February 2013.
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star Nikkole Paulun Is Pregnant — See What Jenelle Evans Has to Say About Her Controversial Conception". Intouchweekly.com. 10 November 2014.
- EnStars (11 February 2015). "Nikkole Paulun News: '16 & Pregnant' Star Announces The Gender Of Her Second Child With Cute Photo [VIDEO]". Enstarz.com.
- "Nikkole Paulun on Instagram: "Some of my favorite things we got princess Ellie today 🎀 The white romper with the little tiara is going to be her hospital/going home..."". Instagram.
- "Nikkole Paulun Files Order of Protection Against Baby Daddy, Josh Drummonds". Intouchweekly.com. 20 July 2017.
- "Arrested! "16 and Pregnant" Dad Josh Drummonds Thrown In Jail On Domestic Assault Charges". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 11 June 2017.
- "16 & Pregnant's Valerie Fairman says she's expecting her second baby months after prostitution arrest". September 16, 2015. Archived from the original on September 17, 2015.
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star Valerie Fairman Dies at 23 of Overdose". Usmagazine.com. 22 December 2016.
- "Top TV Shows, Recaps, New Movies, & Entertainment News - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com.
- "PHOTOS Adam Lind's girlfriend Taylor Halbur gives birth to daughter Paislee". Starcasm.net. 4 September 2013.
- "Teen Mom 2's Adam Lind Crashes Car, Pulled From Wreck Before Explosion". Usmagazine.com. 23 February 2014.
- "Adam Lind: Arrest Warrants Issued For Back Child Support!". Thehollywoodgossip.com. 16 September 2016.
- "Chelsea Houska Responds to Claims that Adam Lind Is Using Meth, Amphetamine (REPORT)". Intouchweekly.com. 27 April 2017.
- "Chelsea Houska Met Her Boyfriend at a Gas Station: Cute Details!". Usmagazine.com. 6 July 2015.
- "Teen Mom 2's Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer Are Married: Photo". Usmagazine.com. 1 October 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-11-19. Retrieved 2015-11-19.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Teen Mom 2's Chelsea Houska Gives Birth to Second Child". Usmagazine.com. 25 January 2017.
- "Chelsea DeBoer on Instagram: "....GUESS WHAT! A sweet baby girl will be joining the DeBoer clan in a few short months! We could not be more excited! 🎀"". Instagram.
- Meg4911 (17 December 2014). "EXCLUSIVE: Lori Wickelhaus Gives Birth to Son". Teenmomjunkies.com.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Season 2 Star Nicole Fokos Welcomes Second Child". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 6 April 2016.
- "Nicole Fokos and Kenneth Navarro's Wedding Website". Theknot.com.
- "'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Simms opens up about daughter's health concern: 'It's a hard topic' - New York Daily News". 31 May 2012. Archived from the original on 31 May 2012.
- "Leah Messer-Calvert: A timeline of her love life". Starcasm.net. 9 November 2012.
- "Leah Messer and Corey Simms: A Timeline of Their Marriage and Divorce - Wetpaint". Wetpaint.com. 8 February 2012.
- "Leah Messer's Love Life: The Ultimate Timeline!". Thehollywoodgossip.com. 22 March 2016.
- Bacchiocchi, Gina. "More On Shocking Custody Agreement: Leah & Corey Settled Without Judge, Remain 'On Good Terms'". Radar Online. Radar Online, LLC. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- "Teen Mom 2 Archives - Wetpaint". Wetpaint.
- Staff, Hollywood Life (25 January 2012). "Leah Messer's Devastating News: She Suffered A Miscarriage". Hollywoodlife.com.
- "Leah Messer Debuts Baby Daughter Adalynn: Meet Teen Mom 2's Third Child - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com. 20 March 2013.
- "Leah Messer Finalizes Her Divorce From Rehab: Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek". Usmagazine.com. 17 September 2015.
- "Brooke Wehr Basically Confirms That Jeremy Calvert Cheated Again". 31 October 2017.
- "Who Is Brooke Wehr?! Get to Know Jeremy Calvert's Ex!". 19 October 2017.
- Hearon, Sarah. "Meet 'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer's New Older Boyfriend Jason Jordan". UsMagazine.com. UsWeekly. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Confirms She Has a New Man — Meet Jason Jordan!". In Touch Weekly. American Media Inc. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- internhl (10 June 2013). "Corey Simms: Why The 'Teen Mom 2' Dad Wore Jeans To His Wedding".
- "PHOTOS: Teen Mom 2's Corey Simms Marries Miranda Patterson". 10 June 2013.
- "Log into Facebook". Facebook.
- "LIZZIE SICKLES UPDATE!". Teen Mom Daily.
- "Former "16 and Pregnant" Star Lizzie Sickles is Engaged & Pregnant". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 9 November 2017.
- "Kailyn Lowry, Teen Mom 2 Star, Gives Birth to Son Lincoln Marshall". Usmagazine.com. 17 November 2013.
- Lowry, Kail. "Exciting News!". KailLowry.com. Hello You Designs. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Longman, Haley. "All Your Questions About Kailyn Lowry's Third Pregnancy, Answered (PHOTOS)". Wetpaint. FunctionX, Inc. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Graduates College". 13 May 2017.
- "Kailyn Lowry Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 — Officially a "Mother of Boys!"". 6 August 2017.
- Vulpo, Mike. "Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Reveals the Father of Her Third Child—5 Things to Know About Chris Lopez". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- [dead link]
- "'Teen Mom 2' Couple Jo Rivera And Vee Torres Show Off First Ultrasound Photo". 13 March 2015.
- "Jo Rivera on Twitter". Twitter.
- "Confirmed: 'Teen Mom 2' Star Jo Rivera Expecting Baby with Girlfriend Vee Torres". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 3 March 2015.
- Crabtree, Erin. "Javi Marroquin Shares First Photo of Son Eli With Girlfriend Lauren Comeau". UsWeekly. American Media Inc. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
- "New Details About Brooke Smitherman-Tarrant's New Baby, Ryley! - Wetpaint". 22 December 2012.
- ""16 & Pregnant" Star Brooke Smitherman-Tarrant Welcomes Second Baby!". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 19 December 2012.
- "Another "16 and Pregnant" Marriage is Over! Brooke & Cody Tarrant Have Reportedly Split". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 30 April 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-09-21. Retrieved 2017-09-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "16 and Pregnant's Felicia Cooke Welcomes Daughter, Giselle Isabella! - Wetpaint". 15 May 2014.
- internhl (9 January 2014). "'16 & Pregnant' Star Felicia Cooke Reveals 5-Month Pregnant Bump".
- "Are Emily McKenzie and Daniel Peterson Still Together? Find out What the '16 and Pregnant' Stars Are up to Today!". 15 July 2017.
- "16 and Pregnant's Emily McKenzie Peterson Is Getting a Divorce! - Wetpaint". 31 January 2013.
- "'No Easy Decision' review: Abortion was the focus of MTV's '16 and Pregnant' special".
- "Markai Durham From '16 and Pregnant' Has Endured Major Drama Since Her Episode Aired — Find out What She's up to Today!". Intouchweekly.com. 14 July 2017.
- Kowalski, Kristine (1 October 2013). "'16 & Pregnant' Star Aubrey Wolters Expecting Second Baby — Congrats".
- "Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant: Where Are They Now". Facebook.com.
- "Popular 16 And Pregnant Stars: Where Are They Now?".
- "'16 & Pregnant' Star Kayla Jordan Announces She's Expecting Baby No. 2!". 10 February 2015.
- "PHOTOS 16 & Pregnant's Kayla Jordan welcomes baby No. 2, has a new fiancé". 23 July 2015.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Star Megan McConnell Welcomes Second Child". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 14 April 2015.
- "'16 & Pregnant' Alum Megan McConnell Welcomes Baby No. 2". 14 April 2015.
- https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YLqQSnVPS/=. Missing or empty
- "16 And Pregnant Alumni Ashley Salazar Is Pregnant With Baby Number 2". 25 March 2014.
- "Ashley Salazar on Instagram: "Blessed & obsessed 🖤💕 #thankyouGod #PhoenixRoy"". Instagram.
- ""16 & Pregnant" Couple Jordan & Brian Finder Have Separated". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 21 April 2016.
- "16 & PREGNANT Jordan Ward expecting 3rd baby". 25 April 2017.
- "Former "16 and Pregnant" Star Jordan Ward Gives Birth to Third Child: See the First Pics". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 19 September 2017.
- Yanan, Travis (April 20, 2011). "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Put TNT on Top". The Futon Critic.
- "EXCLUSIVE 16 & Pregnant's Josh Smith talks about Jennifer Del Rio's claims and recent disappearance". 1 July 2011.
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star Jennifer Del Rio Announces Pregnancy on YouTube: "No. 4 Is on Its Way!"". 16 June 2017.
- Jennifer Del Rio (8 August 2017). "BABY NAME REVEAL". YouTube.
- Jennifer Del Rio (19 August 2017). "BEST GENDER REVEAL EVER! - Baby #4". YouTube.
- Gorman, Bill (April 27, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs, 'Deadliest Catch' Top Night, Plus '16 And Pregnant,' 'Top Shot' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "16 And Pregnant Star Jamie McKay Admits To An Abortion, Says 'I Made A Mistake'". 2 November 2012.
- "What ever happened to the moms of '16 & Pregnant?'". 7 July 2016.
- Seidman, Robert (May 4, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs, 'Deadliest Catch' Top Night, Plus '16 And Pregnant,' 'Sports Show with Norm MacDonald' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Former "16 and Pregnant" Star Danielle Cunningham Welcomes Her Third Child". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 22 August 2017.
- Gorman, Bill (May 11, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs, 'Deadliest Catch' Top Night, Plus '16 And Pregnant,' 'Auction Hunters,' 'Looney Tunes' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Cleondra Jasmine Carter v. Mario Robert Ramon Escovedo a/k/a Mario Escovedo".
- "16 and Pregnant Star Cleondra Carter Gives Birth to Baby No. 2! - Wetpaint". 9 July 2015.
- "EXCLUSIVE! "16 and Pregnant" Season 3 Star Cleondra Carter is Married! Get the Details". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 26 April 2016.
- Seidman, Robert (May 18, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs, 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch' Top Night, Plus '16 And Pregnant,' 'Looney Tunes' NBA Lottery & More". TV by the Numbers.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Season 3 Star Kayla Jackson Welcomes Second Child". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 6 August 2016.
- Gorman, Bill (May 25, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Tops Night; Plus 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch,' '16 And Pregnant,' 'Sports Show' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Star Izabella Tovar Graduates From College (Exclusive Interview)". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 13 May 2016.
- "Izabella Tovar on Instagram: "3 years and a bachelor's degree later... Class of 2013 & Class of 2016.🎓 Top pic 📷 : @mrs.0jeda Bottom pic 📷 : @loriromneyphotography"". Instagram.
- "Longtime "16 and Pregnant" Couple Izabella Tovar & Jairo Rodriguez Are Married". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 2 June 2016.
- "Izabella Tovar on Instagram: "We're married!! 🎉 @jairo917 ❤️ -- 05.29.16 -- 📷: @loriromneyphotography"". Instagram.
- Gorman, Bill (June 2, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0' Tops Night; Plus 'Deadliest Catch,' '16 And Pregnant,' 'Chopped' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Eric Lee Harrington v. The State of Texas Appeal from 372nd District Court of Tarrant County (opinion )".
- "FOLLOWER REQUEST: BOYFRIENDS/HUSBANDS". Teen Mom Daily. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Staff, Hollywood Life (19 October 2011). "'16 & Pregnant' Mom Kianna Randall Charged With Aggravated Robbery!".
- "'16 & Pregnant' Season 3 Girls: Where Are They Now?". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 19 March 2012.
- "16 & Pregnant dad Zak Hegab arrested for sexual assault of a child". 26 May 2015.
- Gorman, Bill (June 8, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Tops Night; 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs' Return Down, Plus 'Tosh.0,' '16 & Pregnant' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Tears, Tears, and More Tears from the '16 and Pregnant' Season 3 Finale Special - Page 2 of 3". 29 June 2011.
- Yanan, Travis (June 15, 2011). "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Covert Affairs" Maintains Viewership Crown". The Futon Critic.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Season 3 Star Allie Mendoza is Pregnant Again". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 28 September 2014.
- Meg4911 (18 December 2014). "EXCLUSIVE: Allie Mendoza suffers miscarriage".
- "16 & Pregnant – The Ashley's Reality Roundup". Theashleysrealityroundup.com.
- Seidman, Robert (June 22, 2011). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0,' 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'Memphis Beat,' 'Hawthorne' & Lots More". TV by the Numbers.
- Yanan, Travis (June 29, 2011). "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Covert Affairs" Streak Hit Four Weeks". The Futon Critic.
- "Mackenzie Douthit Wedding Photos: Teen Mom 3 Star Marries Josh McKee". Usmagazine.com. 21 August 2013.
- "Teen Mom 3 Mackenzie Douthit Gives Birth To A Baby Girl Named Jaxie". 7 February 2014.
- Cox, Lauren (14 February 2014). "Mackenzie McKee Shares First Pics & Video Of Baby Jaxie Taylor".
- Harper, Kathleen (16 August 2016). "Mackenzie Douthit McKee: 'Teen Mom 3' Star Welcomes 3rd Baby A Month Early".
- "Mackenzie (Douthit) Mckee on Instagram: "On Monday, I was told to get to the hospital ASAP and not knowing anything I was prepped for surgery, takin back, and the c-section was..."". Instagram.
- "Mackenzie McKee Confirms Split From Husband Amid Cheating Allegations". 19 January 2017.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 28, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0','The Game', '16 and Pregnant', 'Dance Moms' and More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Teen Mom 3's Joey Maes welcomes 3rd child with 3rd mom". 12 July 2015.
- "Warrant Issued for 'Teen Mom 3' Dad Joey Maes: Reportedly Owes Over $8,000 in Child Support (Exclusive)". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 5 December 2016.
- "Marissa Maes on Instagram: "Here is Jax Joseph Maes! Born August 6th, weighing 7lbs 13oz. He is so adorable and we are so happy to finally meet him!! #jaxjoseph"". Instagram.
- "Marissa Maes on Instagram: "To our family and friends, Joey and I got married yesterday!!! Joey is trying to enlist into the military so if all works out as planned we..."". Instagram.
- "@katiebyeager on Instagram: "Sometimes being a big sister is even better than being a princess. March 2017". Instagram.
- "@katiebyeager on Instagram: "Molli's reaction to getting a sister"". Instagram.
- "Briana DeJesus Joins Teen Mom 2 in an MTV Twist: She's Pregnant and Speaking Out". 6 June 2017.
- "Teen Mom 2 Star Briana DeJesus Posts First Photo of Daughter Stella Star".
- Bibel, Sara (April 4, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0' Wins Again + 'Dance Moms,' 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Justified','Storage Wars Texas','Real Housewives' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Lindsey Harrison From '16 and Pregnant' Is Set to Welcome Twins — See Her Now!". 1 June 2017.
- Bibel, Sara (April 11, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Wins Night, 'Justified', 'The Game', '16 and Pregnant', 'Real Housewives', 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Chopped' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Exclusive Interview: 'Teen Mom 3' Star Alex Sekella– Where Is She Now?". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 8 October 2015.
- "PHOTOS Teen Mom 3's Matt McCann is expecting a baby with fiancée Lekota Koch". 25 September 2015.
- "Teen Mom 3's Matt McCann back on drugs, splits from wife Lekota and son Matt Jr". 12 May 2016.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 18, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch', 'NBA Basketball', 'The Game', '16 and Pregnant', 'Real Housewives OC', 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Season 4 Star Jordan Howard Gives Birth to Second Child". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 7 March 2014.
- "'16 & Pregnant' Star Jordan Howard Is Married — See the Pics From Her Wedding!". 26 October 2015.
- "Jordan Zeplin on Instagram: "Madison Brooke has arrived with no epidural!!! 12:08am June 8th 😍😍😍"". Instagram.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 25, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch', 'The Game', '16 and Pregnant', 'Real Housewives OC', 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Klandr (22 April 2014). "Myranda Trevino welcomes baby girl! - Wrapped up with Reality".
- "Myranda Trevino Kennemer's Husband, Eric, Returns Home From ICU". Usmagazine.com. 6 February 2017.
- Bibel, Sara (May 2, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Deadliest Catch', 'Real Housewives', 'Let's Stay Together', 'The Game', 'Chopped' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "PHOTOS 16 & Pregnant's Hope Harbert gives birth to 2nd child, daughter Meia Grace". 28 April 2017.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 9, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + 'Deadliest Catch, 'The Game', 'Let's Stay Together', 'Devil's Ride' + More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Sarah Roberts Fine on Instagram: "We are so excited for our sweet baby GIRL! SEF 💕💜🎀"". Instagram.
- "Sarah Roberts Fine on Instagram: "My children have taught me the true meaning of unconditional love 💕💜🎀 Love my Ellie 💜"". Instagram.
- Bibel, Sara (May 16, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings:NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Deadliest Catch', 'Real Housewives', 'The Game', 'Devils Ride', '16 and Pregnant' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Sabrina Eloise Rosario on Instagram: "The happiest day of my life ✨ it was everything I wanted and more and I am so thankful for the family and friends who were able to..."". Instagram.
- [dead link]
- "'16 and Pregnant' Star Devon Broyles Expecting Baby No. 2!". 15 April 2015.
- "Devon Broyles (@dollface_dev) • Instagram photos and videos". Instagram.com.
- "Devon Broyles on Instagram: "❤ @lilaustin110"". Instagram.
- "Devon Broyles on Instagram: "@lilaustin110 😘"". Instagram.
- "Devon Broyles on Instagram: "Shining bright today 😍 @lilaustin110 #Luckygirl #Garytobe #Loveofmylife ❤"". Instagram.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 23, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + 'Deadliest Catch', 'Real Housewives of OC', 'The Game', 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Devil's Ride' + More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (May 31, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Hatfields & McCoys' Wins Night, NBA Playoffs, 'Tosh.0', 'Deadliest Catch', 'Workaholics', 'Real Housewives' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Yanan, Travis (June 6, 2012). "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Storage Wars" Returns Big for A&E". The Futon Critic.
- Yanan, Travis (September 10, 2013). "Sunday's Cable Ratings: "Breaking Bad" Pulls Back in Front for AMC". The Futon Critic.
- "16 & Pregnant's Autumn Crittendon's son hospitalized over the weekend". 21 April 2014.
- "16 & Pregnant's Season 5 Stars Autumn & Millina Are Dating Each Other". 20 October 2015.
- "16 & Pregnant moms Millina Kacmar and Autumn Crittendon dating?". 20 October 2015.
- "Two Month Marriage! "16 and Pregnant" Star Autumn Crittendon Announces She's Already Getting Divorced". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 1 August 2017.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 22, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead Night + WWE Raw, 'Basketball Wives', 'Blank Ink Crew' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE! "16 and Pregnant" Season 5 Star Millina Kacmar Pregnant– Possibly With Twins". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 14 September 2016.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Season 5 Star Millina Kacmar Suffers Miscarriage of Second Child". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 13 October 2016.
- "Millina Kacmar: 16 & Pregnant Star Announces Pregnancy!". 17 July 2017.
- Bibel, Sara (April 29, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' & NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Fast N Loud', 'The Boondocks, 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 29, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 6, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead Night + 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'The Boondocks' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "Summer James on Instagram: "A single mother who has trust in God isn't raising her kids alone ❣️"". Instagram.
- Bibel, Sara (May 13, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Love & Hip Hop', 'WWE Raw', 'Louie' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Season 5 Star Karley Shipley Splits with Husband". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 22 July 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 20, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Leads Night + 'Love & Hip Hop', 'Monday Night RAW', 'T.I. & Tiny' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- Cox, Lauren (27 May 2014). "'16 & Pregnant': Aleah's Diabetes Puts Her Unborn Baby In Grave Danger".
- "Aleah Page on Instagram: "Now that our close friends & family know; I'm super happy to announce that this handsome man & myself have gotten our own place together!..."". Instagram.
- "Where Is Aleah LeBeouf From '16 and Pregnant' Now? — See Her in 2017!". Intouchweekly.com. 2 June 2017.
- Bibel, Sara (May 28, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'WWE Raw', 'Hit The Floor', 'Real Housewives of Orange County' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 3, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night + 'Monday Night RAW', 'Hit the Floor', 'Swamp People' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (June 10, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Major Crimes', 'Hit The Floor', 'Longmire' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Mom Jordan Cashmyer's Wild Life Exposed on Fan Page by Father & Baby-Daddy". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 25 November 2014.
- "Jordan Cashmyer: Sad Prostitution, Drug Use Details Revealed". Thehollywoodgossip.com. 25 July 2017.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Mom Jordan Cashmyer's Wild Life Exposed on Fan Page by Father & Baby-Daddy". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 25 November 2014.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Star Jordan Cashmyer Recently Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 6 November 2014.
- "Former '16 and Pregnant' Star Jordan Cashmyer Arrested for Cocaine and Heroin Possession". Intouchweekly.com. 2 August 2017.
- "courtney ames instagram hitched hatched - Google Search". Google.ca.
- "16 & PREGNANT Season 5 alums Aleah LeBeouf and Courtney Ames expecting". Starcasm.net. 1 May 2017.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 17, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: World Cup Soccer Wins Night + 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'Hit the Floor' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 17, 2014.
- ""16 and Pregnant" Star Savannah Mooney Reveals She Secretly Gave Birth To A Second Child & Placed Him for Adoption". Theashleysrealityroundup.com. 23 August 2016.
- "Savannah Mooney Adoption: 16 & Pregnant Star Places Second Child". Wetpaint.com. 24 August 2016.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 2, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: World Cup Coverage Wins Night + 'Deadliest Catch', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'The Haves and the Have Nots' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 2, 2014.