From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andorrans who are notable include:
- Jaume Bartumeu Cassany (1954-), lawyer, Head of Government candidate for the Social Democratic Party (Andorra), head of the parliamentary opposition
- Joan Benlloch i Vivó (1864-1926), bishop of Urgell and Catalan co-prince, wrote Andorra's national anthem
- Julian Vila Coma, Ambassador to the United Nations
- Antoni Martí, (1963-) Head of Government of Andorra since 2011
- Marc Forné Molné, Head of Government of Andorra from 1994 to 2005
- Albert Pintat, (1943-) Head of Government of Andorra from 2005 to 2011
- Julià Reig Ribó (1911-1996), general councillor for the Valles de Andorra from 1948 to 1949 and general syndic from 1960 to 1978
- Boris de Skossyreff (1896-1989), a Russian émigré, self-proclaimed "Boris I, King of Andorra" in 1934, before the Catalan Co-prince intervened to restore order
- Juli Minoves Triquell (1969-), minister, diplomat, writer
Arts and music
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2016)
- Alex Antor (born 1979), Andorran alpine skier who represented Andorra at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- Ana Arce (1964-), Photographer and former skip of Andorra's curling team.
- Marc Bernaus (1977-), Andorran footballer
- Juli Fernández (1974-), Andorran footballer
- Melissandre Fuentes, (1988-) Andorran figure skater.
- Hocine Haciane, Andorran swimmer at the 2004 Summer Olympics.
- Stéphanie Jiménez, high altitude athlete
- Koldo (1970), Andorran footballer born in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- Ildefons Lima (1978), Andorran footballer
- Oscar Sonejee (1976-), Andorran footballer