List of Arab League countries by GDP (nominal)
The table below shows the nominal GDP and GDP per capita data for the 22 members of the Arab League. Most figures are from the International Monetary Fund based on statistics from 2018, and are shown in current US dollars. Figures from other sources are referenced and noted as such. The GDP figure for Syria is from 2014, and its GDP per capita figure is from 2016. Figures for Palestine and Somalis are from 2016.
Countries (or territories) outside the Arab League with roughly equivalent GDP and GDP per capita figures are shown alongside Arab League figures for comparison.
- The sum of all GDP figures below.
- Calculated by dividing total GDP of Arab League by total population of member states based on 2017 projection published by the United Nations Archived 2017-07-30 at the Wayback Machine.
- Data for Syria's 2014 GDP is from the September 2011 WEO Database, the latest available from the IMF.
- Data from 2016.
- National Accounts Main Aggregates Database, 2016, (Select all countries, "GDP, Per Capita GDP - US Dollars", and 2016 to generate table), United Nations Statistics Division. Accessed on 2 Jan 2018.
- "GDP and its breakdown at current prices in US Dollars". United Nations Statistics Division. December 2017.