List of Arab League countries by GDP (PPP)
This is a list of Arab League countries by gross domestic product at purchasing power parity (PPP). Gross domestic product is the value of all final goods and services produced within a nation in a given year.
The table below shows the latest PPP and PPP per capita data for the 22 members of the Arab League. Most figures are from the International Monetary Fund based on statistics from 2017, and are shown in international dollars (Int$). Figures from other sources and years are referenced and noted as such. The GDP per capita for the world is from 2016. Figures for Syria are estimates from 2015, and figures for Palestine are estimates for 2014. The GDP figure for Somalia is an estimate for 2017, and its GDP per capita figure is unavailable.
Countries (or territories) outside the Arab League with roughly equivalent GDP and GDP per capita figures are shown alongside Arab League figures for comparison.
- Calculated by dividing total world GDP by total world population based on 2017 projection published by the United Nations.
- The sum of the GDP figures and estimates below.
- Calculated by dividing total GDP of Arab League by total population of member states based on 2017 projection published by the United Nations.
- Estimate for 2015.
- Estimated value for 2014 by multiplying 2014 population estimate by 2014 GDP per capita estimate, rounded to 4 significant figures in accordance with the CIA World Factbook.
- Estimate for 2014.
- Estimate for 2017.
- "Report for Selected Country Groups and Subjects (PPP valuation of country GDP)". IMF. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- World Economic Outlook Database, January 2018, International Monetary Fund. Database updated on 12 April 2017. Accessed on 21 April 2017.
- Field listing - GDP (PPP exchange rate), CIA World Factbook
- GDP – per capita (PPP), The World Factbook, Central Intelligence Agency. Accessed on 7 March 2014.