List of CIGS companies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ascent Solar Technologies
- Axuntek Solar Energy Co. Ltd. (small size manufacturer with own production, R&D)
- Flisom (founded in 2005 as a spin-off company of ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- Global Solar Energy (module producer, U.S-based subsidiary of Hanergy)
- Hanergy-Solibro (former subsidiary of Q-Cells)
- Hulk Energy Technologies (HULKet, module producer, Taiwan)
- International Solar Electric Technology
- Manz (turnkey CIGS fab)
- Precursor Energetics (develops CIGS absorber materials, located in Santa Clara, CA, USA)
- Siva Power
- Solar Frontier (formerly a division of Showa Shell Sekiyu)
- Stion Corp
- Soltecture (previously Sulfurcell)
- TSMC Solar (module producer, wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwanese TSMC)
- "Company Information". HULKet. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- Greentechmedia.com Eric Wesoff,NuvoSun, CIGS Solar Startup, Acquired by Dow Chemical, 6 March 2013
- "Press Releases". Precursor Energetics. 20 March 2013. Retrieved August 2015.
Current materials under development include: CIGS absorber materials for thin film solar cells, cathodes and electrolytes for Li-ion battery applications, and an array of materials for use in standard and flexible displays
- Greentechmedia.com Eric Wesoff,Stion, Khosla-Funded PV Startup, Hits 23.2% Efficiency With Tandem CIGS, 28 February 2014
- "CIGS". Wonik IPS Co Ltd. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "TSMC Solar—CIGS is Now a Reality". TSMC Solar. Retrieved August 2015.
- "TSMC Pulls Plug on Solar Business". EE Times. Retrieved August 2015.