List of Campeonato Brasileiro Série A broadcasters
Fox Sports (tape-delayed matches)
ESPN Brasil (highlights)
|Antigua and Barbuda||Digicel Sports Max|
|St. Kitts and Nevis|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|Bulgaria||NKTV Eurokom at least twice a week|
|Italy||Gazzetta tv once a week: Italian Sunday evening|
|Norway||TV 2 Sport|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Czech Republic||Digi Sport|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport|
|Republic of Ireland|
|Isle of Man|
|United Arab Emirates|
|Al Dowaly Center|
|People's Republic of China||Guangdong Television|
|Philippines||ABS-CBN and Fox Sports Asia|
|Brunei Darussalam||Fox Sports Asia|
|Papua New Guinea|
|South Korea||JTBC3 Fox Sports|
|Australia||ESPN Pacific Rim|
|Federated States of Micronesia|
|Papua New Guinea|
Brazil TV ratings
With only conveying the Green Module of the Copa União, organized by the Clube dos 13, the television rights were sold for $3.4 million to Rede Globo. And only with the conveying of the championship final, SBT broadcast the game instead, a blow to the Rede Globo, who says today that the Green Module would be the league itself, and then was prevented from entering the Ilha do Retiro.
- In 1989
- In 1990
Only Rede Bandeirantes acquired the broadcast rights to the next season. [Citation needed]
- In 1994
The contract was negotiated for $6 million.
- In 1995
League broadcasting rights was traded for $10.4 million.
- In 1996
A new contract was signed for $15 million.
Began to be restricted games live in cities where the matches are held (except finals). The Clube dos 13 closed the contract with Rede Globo's television rights as the holder of the Brasileirão for $50 million (including editions of 1998 and 1999), and resolves itself split the rights with Rede Bandeirantes during this period. It was the first edition to be shown on pay-per-view (vía Premiere)
Rede Globo's broadcast for Copa João Havelange was negotiated for $50 million.
- In 2001
The Clube dos 13 defines four divisions quota transmission. Group 1: Corinthians, São Paulo, Palmeiras, Flamengo and Vasco, Group 2: Santos, Group 3: Fluminense, Botafogo, Atlético Mineiro, Cruzeiro, Internacional and Grêmio; Group 4: Bahia, Goiás, Sport, Portuguesa, Coritiba, Atlético Paranaense, Bahia and Vitória.
- In 2002
Globo back to resell its broadcasting rights to another station. This time it was Globo's rival, Rede Record, broadcasting the 2006 edition
- In 2003
It expanded the TV contract to $130 million per year in the first issue disputed by points accrued.
- In 2004
The championship will be broadcast by 120 countries.
- In 2005
The C13 renews with Globo for the triennium season (2005–2008) by $300 million per year.
- In 2007
After teaming up with Rede Record, Rede Bandeirantes returns to transmit up to 2010 edition
- In 2009
For the first time, the rights were open bidding for the sale of broadcasting rights of the Brazilian Championship. All the media were invited to bid for TV packages open, closed, PPV, internet and broadcast abroad. Rede Globo has signed the largest TV contract in history of Brazilian football for $1.4 billion in the editions of 2009, 2010 and 2011. [Citation needed]
- In 2011
On 23 February 2011, Corinthians required its disaffiliation of the Clube dos 13 for not agreeing with the way in which the entity was negotiating the rights to broadcast the League for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014 with various media communication stakeholders. The same goes to Botafogo on 25 March of the same year. Previously, the club, along with Flamengo, Fluminense and Vasco, had already announced that it would negotiate their broadcast rights directly, without mediation of Clube dos 13, position then later also by Coritiba and Cruzeiro and then Vitória, Santos, Goiás, Bahia and Sport.
- "Queda de audiência do futebol mexe com clubes e a Globo". Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Máquina do Esporte. "Audiência do Brasileiro apresenta queda em 2013". Máquina do Esporte. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "Campeonato Brasileiro tem pior audiência da história". GGN - O jornal de todos os brasis. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Portal Fórum - Futebol despenca em audiência na Globo
- Estadão - Queda de audiência do futebol mexe com clubes e a Globo
- Torcedores - Audiência da Globo no Brasileirão aumenta nos anos de títulos do Corinthians
- "Octávio diz que CBF está 'quebrada', Brasileiro 87 pode ser regionalizado – '''Página 17'''". Acervo.folha.com.br.
- "Campeonato começa sob o signo da confusão – '''página: 27'''". News.google.com.
- "Nabi na presidência desafia Clube dos 13 – '''Página 32'''". News.google.com. 15 July 1987.
- "Clube dos 13. A UDR do futebol. – '''Página 28'''". News.google.com. 16 July 1987.
- "Brazilian Championship 1987". Rsssfbrasil.com.
- "Corinthians rompe oficialmente com o Clube dos 13". Gazeta Esportiva.Net. 23 February 2011. Archived from the original on 3 October 2013.
- "Oficial: Corinthians está fora do Clube dos 13 – Corinthians". Lancenet.com.br. 23 February 2011.
- "Página não encontrada". Corinthians.com.br.
- Por GLOBOESPORTE.COM Rio de Janeiro. "Botafogo pede desfiliação do Clube dos 13 | globoesporte.com". Globoesporte.globo.com.