List of Clemson Tigers bowl games
The Clemson Tigers college football team competes as part of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), representing Clemson University in the Atlantic Division of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). Since the establishment of the team in 1896, Clemson has appeared in 39 bowl games. Included in these games are 8 combined appearances in the traditional "big four" bowl games (the Rose, Sugar, Cotton, and Orange). Clemson's 20 bowl victories currently ranks as 17th all-time among college football programs for most bowl wins. The Tigers also rank 17th in most bowl appearances.
- Statistics correct as of 2014–15 NCAA football bowl games.
- Results are sortable first by whether the result was an Clemson win, loss or tie and then second by the margin of victory.
- Links to the season article for the opponent that Clemson competed against in the bowl for that year when available or to their general page when unavailable.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). "Bowl/All-Star Game Records" (PDF). 2014 NCAA Football Records. NCAA.org. Archived (PDF) from the original on December 30, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- Bourret, Tim. "Bowl History" (PDF). 2014 Clemson Tigers Football Media Guide. p. 62. Archived (PDF) from the original on December 30, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- Bourret, Tim. "2011 Clemson Tigers Football Media Guide Supplement". pp. 119–135. Archived from the original on May 3, 2012. Retrieved October 26, 2011.
- Bowl/All-Star Game Records, p. 14
- 2014 Media Guide, p. 62
- Dunnavant, Keith (2004). The Fifty-Year Seduction: How Television Manipulated College Football, from the Birth of the Modern NCAA to the Creation of the BCS. Macmillan. pp. 93–99. ISBN 978-0-312-32345-5. Retrieved March 2, 2011.
- 2011 Media Guide Supplement, pp. 119–135
- Bowl/All-Star Game Records, pp. 32–38