List of Commonwealth of Nations countries by GDP (nominal)
This is a list of Commonwealth of Nations countries by GDP in nominal values. Gross domestic product is the value of all final goods and services produced within a nation in a given year. The GDP dollar estimates presented here are calculated at market or government official exchange rates. Values are given in millions of US dollars. Dependent territories are shown in italics and are not ranked, and their flags are shown alongside the country of which they are a territory.
The following lists show the latest figures for GDP and GDP per capita. Most figures are 2017 data from the International Monetary Fund; figures for dependent territories (both GDP and GDP per capita) are 2016 data from the United Nations. Figures from other sources and years are noted as such.
Click on one of the small triangles in the headings to re-order the list according to that category.
|Rank||Country/Region||GDP (millions of US$)||GDP per capita (US$)|
|Commonwealth of Nations||10,923,071||3,532|
|19||Papua New Guinea||23,617||2,861|
|21||Trinidad and Tobago||20,300||15,769|
|—||Cayman Islands[n 2]||3,480||63,261|
|40||Antigua and Barbuda||1,535||16,702|
|45||Saint Kitts and Nevis||939||16,296|
|—||British Virgin Islands[n 3]||902||31,677|
|48||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||815||7,271|
|—||Turks and Caicos Islands[n 4]||797||26,291|
|—||Cook Islands[n 6]||311||16,698|
- Commonwealth free trade
- Commonwealth banknote-issuing institutions
- African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States
- Lomé Convention / Cotonou Agreement
- List of countries by leading trade partners
- List of stock exchanges in the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of stock exchanges in the United Kingdom, the British Crown Dependencies and United Kingdom Overseas Territories
- Bermuda is an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Figures taken from UN (2016)
- The Cayman Islands are an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Figures taken from UN (2016)
- The Virgin Islands are an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Figures taken from UN (2016)
- The Turks and Caicos Islands are an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Figure taken from UN (2016)
- Anguilla is an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Figure taken from UN (2016)
- The Cook Islands are in free association with New Zealand. Figure taken from UN (2016)
- Figure taken from UN (2016)
- Montserrat is an overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Figure taken from UN (2016)
- "GDP and its breakdown at current prices in US Dollars". United Nations Statistics Division. December 2017.
- "United Nations Statistics Division - National Accounts". unstats.un.org.
- National Accounts Main Aggregates Database, 2016, (Select all countries, "GDP, Per Capita GDP - US Dollars", and 2016 to generate table), United Nations Statistics Division. Accessed on 2 Jan 2018.
- "World Economic Outlook Database". International Monetary Fund. 17 April 2018.
- World Economic Outlook Database, April 2018, International Monetary Fund. Accessed on 17 April 2018.