List of Dad's Army audio releases
- Dad's Army, BBC Records, 1975. Radio series episodes Something Nasty in the Vault and Sgt. Wilson's Little Secret.
Since 1990, the BBC have been releasing the original radio episodes. First on cassette and now on CD as well. Below is list of all the CD and cassette releases, up to date.
- Volume 1: A Jumbo-Sized Problem
- Volume 2: Command Decision
- Volume 3: A Stripe for Frazer
- Volume 4: Sergeant Wilson's Little Secret
- Volume 5: Sorry Wrong Number
- Volume 6: The Menace from the Deep
- Volume 7: Don't Forget the Diver
- Volume 8: My British Buddy
- Volume 9: A Man of Action
- Volume 10: A Soldier's Farewell
- Volume 11: Put That Light Out
- Volume 12: Absent Friends
For this point on all the releases where released on both cassette and CD.
- Volume 13: Mum's Army
- Volume 14: Big Guns
- Volume 15: We Know Our Onions
- Volume 16: Keep Young and Beautiful
- Christmas Special: Present Arms
In 2003 and 2004, the BBC released three CD collections one for each series. Priced around £80.
- Dad's Army: Collector's Edition - Series 1
- Dad's Army: Collector's Edition - Series 2
- Dad's Army: Collector's Edition - Series 3
Dad's Army - Original Cast Recording, Warner K56186, 1976. The original cast recording of the stage show.
Who Do You Think You're Kidding, Mr. Hitler?, PYE 7N 17854, 1969
A side: Who Do You Think You're Kidding, Mr. Hitler (Dad's Army Theme), Bud Flanagan.
B side: It Ain't Gonna Rain On Me Mo!, Bernard Bedford & Chorus
The theme song remained popular and this record was reissued in 1975.
Dad's Army March / What Did You Do In The War?, Columbia DB8766, 1971
Released for Christmas 1971 following the release of the film. Both tracks were performed by the Dad's Army Choir comprising Arthur Lowe, John Le Mesurier, Clive Dunn, John Laurie, James Beck, Arnold Ridley and Ian Lavender. The Dad's Army March was included in the film but without lyrics. What Did You Do In The War? includes solo parts by each member accompanied by the chorus.
We Stood Alone / Down Our Way, Columbia DB8952, 1972
Both tracks were credited to the Dad's Army Choir comprising Arthur Lowe, John Le Mesurier, Clive Dunn, John Laurie, James Beck, Arnold Ridley, Ian Lavender and Bill Pertwee.
- Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr.Hitler?, River Records RRCD13/PT, 2001. Music from the TV series performed by various wartime artists, including the series theme performed by Bud Flanagan.
- Dads Army: Music From The Television Series, various artists, 2005, CD41 label, catalogue number CD41010