List of English Schools Foundation schools
The English Schools Foundation (ESF) manages 21 schools in Hong Kong: five secondary schools, ten primary schools, two "all through" schools, four kindergartens and one school for children with special needs.
- Abacus International Kindergarten
- Hillside International Kindergarten
- Tsing Yi Kindergarten
- Wu Kai Sha Kindergarten
- Bauhinia School - closed on July 2007, taken over by Discovery College
- Beacon Hill School
- Bradbury School - serving grades 1 through 6. Located on Stubbs Road. It opened its doors in 1980, receiving the bulk of its students from Causeway Bay Junior School, which closed its premises on Eastern Hospital Road in Causeway Bay in 1978. In the interim, Victoria Barracks, where Hong Kong Park is now, provided temporary facilities while the Bradbury Foundation-funded school was being built on Stubbs Road. It now has 720 students and around 40 members of staff. Sandra Webster is the current principal since 2006.
- Clearwater Bay School
- Glenealy School
- Kennedy School
- Kowloon Junior School
- Peak School
- Quarry Bay School
- Sha Tin Junior School
All through schools
Note: these schools are run as private independent schools with no subvention from the Hong Kong Government.
Special needs schools
- Jockey Club Sarah Roe School