List of European stock exchanges
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of European stock exchanges.
In the European region, there are multiple stock exchanges among which are three major ones:
- Euronext, which is a Pan-European stock exchange composed of five market places in Belgium, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Portugal.
- London Stock Exchange Group, which is a global stock exchange composed of the London Stock Exchange and Borsa Italiana, the Italian stock exhange.
- Nasdaq Nordic, which is composed of Scandinavian, Baltic, and Caucasus stock exchanges; including Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Armenia with activity in Norway and the Faroe Islands.
- Central banks and currencies of Europe
- List of stock exchanges
- European Central Bank
- Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges