List of family relations in auto racing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of Families Who Have Competed in Formula One)
|This article needs to be updated. (November 2010)|
This is a list of family relations in auto racing. The list includes drivers, pit personnel, team managers and team owners.
|Walt Arfons||Art Arfons||United States||Mother|
|José Dolhem||Didier Pironi||France||Same father, mothers were sisters|
|António Félix da Costa||Duarte Félix da Costa||Portugal||Father|
|Dale Earnhardt Jr.||Kerry Earnhardt||United States||Father|
|Lewis Hamilton||Nicolas Hamilton||United Kingdom||Father|||
|Nelson Piquet Jr.||Pedro Piquet||Brazil||Father|||
|Herbert Schnitzer||Dieter Lamm||Germany|
|Josef Schnitzer||Charly Lamm|
|Graham Whitehead||Peter Whitehead||United Kingdom||Father|
Spouses and domestic partners
Italics indicate dissolved relationship.
|Rubens Barrichello||Felipe Giaffone||Brazil||Cousins-in-law; Barrichello's wife is a cousin of Giaffone|
|Jean-Pierre Beltoise||François Cevert||France||Brothers-in-law; they married sisters|
|David Brabham||Mike Thackwell||Australia, New Zealand||Brothers-in-law; Brabham married Thackwell's sister Lisa|
|Erik Carlsson||Stirling Moss||Sweden, United Kingdom||Brothers-in-law; Erik Carlsson married Stirling Moss' sister Pat Moss|
|Ryan Hunter-Reay||Robby Gordon||United States||Brothers-in-law; Hunter-Reay is married to Robby's sister Beccy|
|Robert Hight||John Force||United States||Father-in-law; Hight married Force's eldest daughter, Adria|
|Graham Rahal||Father-in-law; Rahal married Force's youngest daughter, Courtney|
|Manuel Gião||Lourenço Beirão da Veiga||Portugal||Brothers-in-law; Gião married Beirão da Veiga's sister|
|Max Papis||Emerson Fittipaldi||Italy, Brazil||Father-in-law; Papis married Fittipaldi's daughter, Tatiana|
|Jochen Rindt||Curt Lincoln||Austria, Finland||Father-in-law; Rindt married Lincoln's daughter Nina|
- "[ :: Bond University — Community Newsletter, February 2006 :: ]". Enews.bond.edu.au. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Anniversaries – Stefan Bellof's 50th birthday". Grand Prix Insider. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- Wheels, Racing Accessories and Exhaust Systems - Konig Wheels Archived August 9, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- historicracing.com: Gerry Birrell[dead link]
- "Showdown Bios". Forza Motorsport. Archived from the original on June 29, 2007.
- Group C/GTP Racing Club News 2006: Erwin Kremer Archived January 30, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Tim Mayer Profile - Drivers - GP Encyclopedia - F1 History on Grandprix.com". GrandPrix.com. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "THE 101>>DRIFTING AROUND THE WORLD". Speedhunters. 2008-07-07. Archived from the original on April 1, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110424050803/http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/other/features/biginterview/4455587.North_Yorkshire_racing_driver_Nigel_Moore_tipped_to_follow_in_the_footsteps_of_Lewis_Hamilton/. Archived from the original on April 24, 2011. Retrieved August 27, 2010. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100831073644/http://www.supaswapsport.co.uk/2010/04/sarah-and-david-moore-racing-with-eurotech-and-supaswap/. Archived from the original on August 31, 2010. Retrieved August 27, 2010. Missing or empty
- Kireev, Dmitry (23 August 2013). Интервью с Даниилом Мове [Chat with Daniil Move]. grandprix-magazine.ru (in Russian). Большие Призы. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "AL TEAGUE AND 'SPIRIT OF 76' BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS LAND SPEED RECORD RACER". Bluebird-electric.net. 1991-08-21. Archived from the original on December 13, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Unser Racing Museum - Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, New Mexico". Unser Racing Museum. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "City of West Wendover Timeline Mural - Request For Bids For Professional Services - Information Package" (PDF). Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "Lewis Hamilton says his brother's BTCC deal is "a huge thing"". Autosport. Retrieved 9 April 2015.
- "Pedro Piquet". DriverDB. Retrieved 29 April 2015.
- Ellen Cook. "Tom is the next Stig!". East Devon 24.
- "Sébastien Enjolras". Motorsport Memorial. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- historicracing.com: Renée Friderich Archived March 15, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Junior Rally Spirit Winner — Sean Galael — Eurotuner Magazine". Eurotuner.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Jim Hall Kart Racing School". Na-motorsports.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Formula 1 and Indy Car Racing Blog: Women at Sebring". No Fenders. 2008-03-13. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- historicracing.com: Bonnie Henn Archived March 15, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Allen Brown. "Ludwig Heimrath Jr.". oldracingcars.com. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- Zip Formula : Its Heritage Archived June 29, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "AutoRacing1.com - Rumors Page". AutoRacing1.com. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- historicracing.com: Nettan Lindgren[dead link]
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100825100518/http://www.michaellyonsracing.co.uk/formula-renault.asp. Archived from the original on August 25, 2010. Retrieved September 1, 2009. Missing or empty
- RML Official Page Archived August 19, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "The Gregor Marshall Web-site". Archived from the original on 21 December 2007. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- McMillin Racing - Off-Road Racing, Baja 1000, Baja 500, San Felipe 250, Class 1, Class 1/2 1600, SCORE, MDR, FRT, BITD, Laughlin, Plaster City[dead link]
- Marcus Simmons (11 March 2015). "Adrian Newey's son to partner Mick Schumacher in ADAC F4". AUTOSPORT.com.
- MSO.net — http://www.mso.net. "The company history of Quaife Engineering". Quaife.co.uk. Archived from the original on June 15, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "QUAIFE Engineering History". minimania.com. 28 January 2006.
- "There's two sides to Racing, & you've got to be good at both of them". Off-Road.com. 2005-12-01. Retrieved 2009-07-20.[dead link]
- "Carlos Sainz Jr to drive for Michael Schumacher's go-kart team". Duemotori.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- historicracing.com: Lucy Schell[dead link]
- "C.O.R.R. Racer Dan Vanden Heuvel". Oilsandlube.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "www.wsorr.com". www.wsorr.com. Archived from the original on February 23, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110909153226/http://motorsport.michelin.co.uk/news-ginetta-fergus-walkinshaw. Archived from the original on September 9, 2011. Retrieved December 30, 2011. Missing or empty
- "The Renaultsport UK Official Website - Renaultsport UK". Renaultsport UK. Retrieved 22 January 2016.[dead link]
- Indy: the race and ritual of the ... - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- Bizarre Events in Motor Racing Archived December 14, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20060320022158/http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/2002/news/120301.html. Archived from the original on March 20, 2006. Retrieved July 2, 2007. Missing or empty
- historicracing.com: Amanda Stretton[dead link]
- Siano, Joseph (2003-05-23). "Alejandro DeTomaso, 74, Maker of Sports Cars, Dies — The New York Times". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Coulthard Mk II makes his mark". news.bbc.co.uk. 2002-01-07. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
- Kevin Magnussen top 5 drivers. 3 February 2014 – via YouTube.
- Manuel Maldonado to make single-seater debut in Italian F4