List of Fantastic Four enemies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here in alphabetical order is a list of Fantastic Four enemies.
- Abraxas - A cosmic entity who seeks to destroy all realities.
- Annihilus - A villain that wields the cosmic control rod to take over the Earth.
- Aron - A rogue Watcher that likes to manipulate against the Fantastic Four.
- Awesome Android - Robot thug of the Mad Thinker.
- Beyonder - A sentient universe come to Earth in human form to study humanity
- Brute - An evil counterpart of Reed Richards.
- Devos the Devastator - An extraterrestrial vigilante dedicated to bringing peace to the universe, but holds the rather warped view that this can only be done by destroying anyone whom he deems a threat to galactic peace.
- Diablo - An evil alchemist.
- Doctor Doom - The Fantastic Four's archenemy. Ruler of Latveria, bent on dominating the Earth. One of Marvel's biggest and most popular villains.
- Doctor Octopus- He is an enemy of the Fantastic Four, though he does frequently battle Daredevil, Captain America and most frequently, Spider-Man.
- Dragon Man - A robot in the form of a dragon created by Diablo.
- Fantastic Four (Earth-2149) - Has been deliberately infected the team and himself by an insane Reed Richards. These flesh-eating counterparts of the Fantastic Four are from a zombie-infested reality in search of more food. The zombified Reed Richards tricks his Ultimate counterpart and his friends to come to Zombie Earth-2149 for more flesh to satiate their hunger. All deceased.
- Frightful Four - The team opposite of the Fantastic Four. Led by the Human Torch's enemy, the Wizard.
- Galactus - A living cosmic entity that feeds on planets.
- Giganto - The name of two monsters. One from Subterranea and one from Atlantis.
- Hydro-Man - A primary Spider-Man villain that replaced Sandman joining the Frightful Four after Sandman reformed.
- Hyperstorm - Both the future descendant and enemy of the Fantastic Four.
- Immortus - The future self of Kang the Conqueror, an Avengers villain.
- Impossible Man - An alien that can shapeshift.
- Kang the Conqueror - This prime Avengers villain has many ties to the team and has had more than a few tuffs with the Fantastic Four as well.
- Klaw - A human physicist who has been transformed into solid sound, and who wears a sonic emitter on his right wrist as a prosthetic device. Also known as Black Panther's archenemy.
- Kree - A scientifically and technologically advanced militaristic alien race.
- Kristoff Vernard - One who takes the identity of Doctor Doom for a while before becoming an ally for the Fantastic Four.
- Living Monolith - An X-Men villain who was the Living Pharaoh while in his normal appearance, but once he obtained enough cosmic energy, he would increase in mass, size, and power, thus becoming the Living Monolith.
- Lucia von Bardas - A woman cyborg from Latveria.
- Llyra - A female atlantean who is also an enemy of Namor.
- Mad Thinker - He is a genius specializing in evil robotics and usually comes up with very elaborate infallible devious plans that unfold like clockwork.
- Magneto - One of Marvel's biggest villains, who has had his share of fights with the F.F..
- Malice - An evil psionic entity that resided in the mind of Invisible Woman.
- Maximus - a member of the Inhumans, who wants to take over his brother Black Bolt's business as leader of the Inhumans.
- Mephisto - This prince of darkness has tried to tamper with the souls of the Fantastic Four and will most likely try to do it again. Prime enemy of Ghost Rider.
- Mole Man - An underground leader of Subterranea, who plans to take over the outer world that rejected him. Rules over different creatures and has access to highly advanced technology.
- Molecule Man - A villain or a reluctant hero with the power of molecular manipulation. Originally could only control inorganic matter, but can now control both types.
- Namor - An underwater anti-hero who tried to win Invisible Woman's heart.
- Nicholas Scratch - A wizard and son of Fantastic Four supporting character Agatha Harkness.
- Occulus - He was one of the first villains imprisoned in the Negative Zone prison.
- Onslaught - An enemy of the X-Men who is a combination of Professor X and Magneto.
- Overmind - The Overmind is an alien belonging to the Eternals.
- Paibok - A powerful Skrull.
- Psycho-Man - A member of a microscopic race who can manipulate emotions.
- Puppet Master - An artist that can control people with puppets he creates in their image.
- Rama-Tut - One of many names of Kang the Conqueror, an Avengers villain and Reed Richard's stepbrother.
- Red Ghost - A Ghost like figure with minions of Super-Apes.
- Ronan the Accuser - The Supreme Accuser of the Kree Empire.
- Salem's Seven - A team of magical supervillains that are children of Nicholas Scratch and grandchildren of Agatha Harkness.
- Sandman - A primary Spider-Man enemy that is an original member of the Frightful Four.
- Skrull - An alien race that can shapeshift and are bent on taking over the Earth.
- Super-Skrull - A Skrull with the powers of the Fantastic Four and also hypnosis.
- Salamandra - Half-dragon woman who is The Wizard's ex-wife.
- Terminus - An alien destroyer.
- Terrax - A Herald of Galactus who betrayed Galactus.
- Trapster - An original member of the Frightful Four, Trapster can trap people with adhesives or lubricants