List of Formula One Promotional Trophy winners
Formula One Management has awarded three different promotional awards, the Television Trophy for the best host broadcaster, the Race Promoter's Trophy for the best race promoter and the ASN Trophy (also called Bernie Ecclestone Trophy) for the best-scoring national sporting association. The Race Promoter's for race promoters was first awarded in 1975. In 2007 only the Race Promoter's and ASN Trophies were awarded, leaving the TV Trophy out. This may be because the FOM World Feed is now the main broadcaster for almost all races.
Previously, the Race Promoter's Trophy was awarded by the Formula One Constructors Association (FOCA) as the FOCA Award. Therefore, FOCA's name still remains in the main body of the trophy for race promoters.
Race Promoters' Trophy
By Grand Prix
The Television Trophy is awarded to the host broadcaster voted by all the other host broadcasters for having produced the best coverage of an event during the Formula One season.
The ASN Trophy is awarded to the national sporting association with the most driver points during the season.
- "Federation Internationale de l'Automobile". fia.com. Archived from the original on 18 October 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "Federation Internationale de l'Automobile". fia.com. Archived from the original on 8 October 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "Hamilton and Mercedes collect championship trophies". formula1.com. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "Sochi presented with 2014 Race Promoters' Trophy". formula1.com. 19 December 2014. Archived from the original on 25 December 2014. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Trophy: there are names of winners (1975–1982 and 2003, 1983–1994 1995–1998, 1999–2002)
- FIA Official website