List of Fulham F.C. seasons
Fulham Football Club is an English professional football team based in Fulham in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The club was formed in West Kensington in 1879 as Fulham St Andrew's Church Sunday School F.C., shortened to Fulham F.C. in 1888. They initially played at Fulham Fields before a move to Craven Cottage in 1896; the club played their first professional match in December 1898 and made their FA Cup debut in the 1902–03 season.
The club competed in the Southern Football League between 1898 and 1907, when they were accepted into the Football League Second Division. Having spent much of their history outside the top division, the team gained promotion to the Premier League in 2001.
It details the club's achievements in major competitions, their managers, and the top scorers in the league for each season. The table is correct up to the end of the 2012–13 season.
- "History Overview". fulhamfc.com. Fulham F.C. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- Hadfield, Dave (15 April 2001). "Fulham promoted with style". Independent Online. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- Hawkey, Ian; Flatman, Barry (9 May 2010). "Fulham football club's rollercoaster". Times Online. Times Newspapers Ltd. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- McNulty, Phil (12 May 2010). "Atletico Madrid 2–1 Fulham". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Regional competitions implemented due to outbreak of World War I
- Entered competition in third round
- Regional competitions implemented due to outbreak of World War II
- Entered competition in second round
- After formation of the Premier League, the Football League restructured and Division Three became Division Two
- Entered competition via winning the Intertoto Cup