List of Georgia (U.S. state) state forests
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Baldwin State Forest  – a 2,113-acre (855 ha) State land tract in Baldwin and Wilkinson counties.
- Bartram Educational Forest  – an educational program component of the Baldwin State Forest.
- Brender-Hitchiti Forest  – a 4,734-acre (1,916 ha) USDA Forest Service land tract in Jones County.
- Dixon Memorial State Forest  – a 31,500-acre (12,748 ha) State land tract in Ware and Brantley counties.
- Dawson Forest  – a 10,130-acre (4,099 ha) City of Atlanta land tract in Dawson County.
- Hightower Educational Forest  – a 142-acre (57.5 ha) State land tract in Dawson County that provides educational programs.
- Paulding Forest  – a 10,038-acre (4,062 ha) City of Atlanta land tract in Paulding County.
- Spirit Creek Educational Forest  – a 725-acre (293.4 ha) State land tract in Richmond County that provides educational programs.
|This Georgia (U.S. state) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|