List of Green Bay Packers retired numbers
The Green Bay Packers are an American football team in the National Football League. Since their founding in 1919, 6 players have had their uniform numbers officially retired. 5 of those players are also in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Green Bay Packers retired numbers
HB, 1941-44, 1946-52
Paul Hornung's #5 was unofficially retired at the Packers' annual press party on July 10, 1967, although there has not been a ceremony to put his number on the wall of retired numbers at Lambeau Field.
In the 2013 training camp pre-season games, jersey #1 has been worn by rookie WR Alex Gillett, and #5 by rookie WR Omarius Hines. QB Don Majkowski wore #5 his rookie season (1987) before switching to #7.
- [as of 11/26/15 Brett Favre (4)http://www.nfl.com/teams/greenbaypackers/profile?team=GB "Green Bay Packers Team Page - NFL.com"] Check
|url=scheme (help). NFL. Retrieved January 30, 2010.
- "Ezmove". Retrieved August 30, 2014.[dead link]
- "Pro Football Hall of Famers by Team". Pro Football Hall of Fame. Retrieved January 30, 2010.
- Bellamy, Jason. "Retired Numbers Added To Lambeau Field". Packers.com. Retrieved January 30, 2010.[dead link]
- Christl, Cliff. "No. 5 should hang on Lambeau wall". jsonline.com. Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- Book: Packers by the Numbers, by John Maxymuk