List of Henry Hugglemonster episodes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26||April 15, 2013||May 2, 2014|
|2||23||October 24, 2014||November 30, 2015|
Season 1 (2013–14)
|Title||Written by||Original air date||Production
|1a||1a||"The Huggleflower"||Sascha Paladino||April 15, 2013||101||N/A|
|Henry tries to get the sun to shine on the Huggleflower.|
|1b||1b||"Monster Lullaby"||Chris Nee||April 15, 2013||101||N/A|
|When Momma says it's Ivor's bedtime, baby Ivor has trouble falling asleep. Henry must take these matters into his own hands as he performs Ivor's bedtime routine to try to get the little monster to go to sleep.|
|2a||2a||"Astrobrix"||Paul Dawson||April 16, 2013||102||N/A|
|When Cobby tells Henry that he is too young to help build his spaceship model, Henry decides to play an outer space game with his little brother Ivor instead. Unfortunately, Ivor accidentally touches the spaceship and loses one of the spaceship pieces. Things get worse when Cobby thinks Henry lied when he says he didn't play with the spaceship!|
|2b||2b||"The Sore Roar"||James Mason||April 16, 2013||102||N/A|
|After losing his voice while practicing for the "Loudest Roar" in the Roar-Off competition, Henry figures out a way to still participate.|
|3a||3a||"Runaway Dough"||Paul Dawson||April 17, 2013||103||N/A|
|Henry adds an entire jar of yeast to his bread dough and learns a valuable lesson about following directions when the dough gets so huge that forms a giant ball that rolls out the front door.|
|3b||3b||"The Copymonster"||Sascha Paladino||April 17, 2013||103||N/A|
|Henry notices that his friend Roberto is starting to copy the design of his race car for his Monster Scout's "Roaring Racers" competition.|
|4a||4a||"The Henry Show"||Jennifer Hamburg||April 18, 2013||105||N/A|
|After watching Summer perform in one of her shows, Henry is inspired to put on a show of his own, but it doesn't go as planned.|
|4b||4b||"Megabouncers"||Bradley Zweig||April 18, 2013||105||N/A|
|Henry and his friends use Cobby's newest invention, Megabouncer Boots, to bounce all over Roarsville, but they end up shaking the ground and ruining others' fun.|
|5a||5a||"Bye Bye Beckett"||Chris Nee||April 19, 2013||106||N/A|
|Summer feels down about having to leave the family's monsterpet Beckett at home while the family goes camping to Rainbow Falls, so Henry figures out a way to cheer her up.|
|5b||5b||"Pet Party"||Bradley Zweig||April 19, 2013||106||N/A|
|Henry and Summer decide to throw a birthday party for Beckett with all of his monsterpet friends, but the Fuzzle Birds are annoyed by the monsterpets' loud noises.|
|6a||6a||"Number One Fan"||Jennifer Hamburg & Sascha Paladino||April 22, 2013||108||N/A|
|Summer gets the chance to perform live with her favorite pop singer, Isabella Roarson! Summer doesn't like the sound of her own voice and feels she can imitate Isabella's voice. Soon, she shows Isabella her perfect imitation but Isabella doesn't want a copycat for a duet!|
|6b||6b||"Henry's Hugglefish"||Jennifer Hamburg||April 22, 2013||108||N/A|
|Henry and Daddo go fishing and Henry catches a Hugglefish named Little Levon. When Levon grows too big for the house, Henry makes the difficult decision to return him to Rainbow Falls where he caught him.|
|7a||7a||"Sneezo-Rama"||Bradley Zweig / Kent Redeker||April 23, 2013||113||N/A|
|Gertie brings her monsterpet, Sneezo, over for a playdate with Beckett. Problems arise when Henry does not obey Gertie's orders to keep Sneezo indoors where Sneezo will not sneeze due to the monster flowers, and Sneezo soon has an allergy attack.|
|7b||7b||"The Huggleball Game"||Kent Redeker||April 23, 2013||113||N/A|
|Henry and Summer learn how to work together to win in a game of Huggleball against their parents.|
|8a||8a||"The Hugglejuice Stand"||Jennifer Hamburg||April 24, 2013||116||N/A|
|Henry and his friends open a juice stand, but run out of the sweet flowers used to make the Hugglejuice.|
|8b||8b||"The Huggledance Party"||Bradley Zweig||April 24, 2013||116||N/A|
|Henry and Summer offer to teach Cobby how to dance in time for the first ever Huggledance party.|
|9a||9a||"Promises Promises"||Sascha Paladino||April 25, 2013||109||N/A|
|Summer says she needs a person who is brave, handsome and smart to play a prince. She asks Henry, saying he would be perfect for the role, and he agrees to. Henry learns about the importance of keeping one's promises when he goes to play with Denzel instead of star in Summer's play like he promised her. Henry names the prince "Thomas" and gives Summer a jewel and calls her princess character beautiful.|
|9b||9b||"Fireworks Night"||Paul Dawson||April 25, 2013||109||N/A|
|When Cobby's new invention breaks, the Hugglemonsters must work together to find the missing pieces in time to make it to the fireworks show.|
|10a||10a||"Paint the Town"||Robert Vargas||April 26, 2013||114||N/A|
|The kids of Roarsville decide to tidy up the town in an attempt to win a new playground in the Most Beautiful Town contest. However, they fail and soon decide to splatter-paint the buildings.|
|10b||10b||"Henry, Incorporated"||Joe Ansolabehere||April 26, 2013||114||N/A|
|Henry saves up his money to get a racing set from Mr. Winklemonster, the toy vendor, but his friends are also saving up to buy the same toy. Henry later decides to pay other monsters to test out Cobby's new "Monster Mitt" ride so he can earn money but Cobby insisted that the rides were supposed to be free! What will Cobby think of this?|
|11a||11a||"Monsters on the Town"||Chris Nee||April 29, 2013||107||N/A|
|Henry and his siblings put their good table manners to the test when they decide to surprise Momma and take her to Signor Roartonio's Cafe for a nice meal. However, they soon taste a dish that makes them bounce and their parents become suspicious of their odd behavior.|
|11b||11b||"Enormo Henry"||Robert Vargas||April 29, 2013||107||N/A|
|In an attempt to fit in at his friend Estelle Enormomonster's house, where everything is huge, Henry convinces Cobby to build him an Enormo-Suit.|
|12a||12a||"Grrr Power"||Jennifer Hamburg||April 30, 2013||112||N/A|
|When Henry and his friend Denzel find an old album cover featuring their mothers in a rock band called "Grrr Power," they come up with the idea to put together a reunion concert.|
|12b||12b||"Fangs Out"||Michael Stern||April 30, 2013||112||N/A|
|Henry is excited for the Fang Monster to take his loose fang and leave him a special gift. But Henry can't roar without this fang.|
|13a||13a||"Carried Away"||Chris Nee||May 2, 2013||118||N/A|
|Henry invites the talent show judge, Mr. Growl, to the house for dinner in hopes of convincing him to allow Daddo to participate in the "Grr Factor" talent contest. To welcome Mr. Growl, Cobby soon blows up lots of balloons. But too many balloons in one room of the house causes the house to start flying away! Worst of all, Mr. Growl's afraid of heights!|
|13b||13b||"Monster in Charge"||Robert Vargas||May 2, 2013||118||N/A|
|When Momma and Daddo go out for the night, they leave Cobby in charge of his siblings and his power quickly goes to his head. He eventually creates silly rules that disappoint Summer. But thanks to Henry, Cobby and his friends learn to work as a family.|
|14a||14a||"Iron Granny"||Robert Vargas||May 10, 2013||110||N/A|
|Henry and Denzel argue over whose grandmother is better before the Iron Granny competition. So, Henry helps his grandmonster, Nan-Oh, train for the Iron Granny competition, but Denzel helps his Grand-Moh train as well! Soon, the boys get competitive about who will win.|
|14b||14b||"The Monster Coin"||Robert Vargas||May 10, 2013||110||N/A|
|When Grando visits Henry's house and shows Henry a very special monster coin called a spinner, Henry soon loses track of the coin, so Cobby uses his newest invention, the "Listening Laser," to find the coin.|
|15a||15a||"Rain, Rain, You're Not a Pain"||Michael Stern||May 24, 2013||119||N/A|
|Henry is determined to find a place for he and his friends to swim for the 'most roarsome day ever' when their plans of going to Monster Wave park are ruined when it starts to rain.|
|15b||15b||"Runaway Summer"||Robert Vargas||May 24, 2013||119||N/A|
|Summer decides to run away from home when she accidentally drops a necklace Henry made for Momma down the drain. Soon, Summer learns that her family will still love her, even if she does something wrong.|
|16a||16a||"Monsterpet Pageant"||Bradley Zweig||June 7, 2013||121||N/A|
|Henry trains Beckett for the first ever Roarsville Monsterpet Pageant, where monsterpets compete to win a ride on a parade float. But, Estelle ends up winning with Flopster, leaving Henry jealous.|
|16b||16b||"Ivor's First Stomp"||Joe Ansolabehere||June 7, 2013||121||N/A|
|The Hugglemonsters are thrilled when it looks like Ivor is about to take his first monster stomp during a family picnic. Daddo plans on taking a picture of Ivor but whenever Daddo pulls out the camera, Ivor won't stomp!|
|17a||17a||"The Piano Lesson"||James Mason||June 21, 2013||104||N/A|
|When Gertie arrives at Henry's house, Henry thinks she came for a playdate but she actually just came over for a piano lesson with her piano teacher, Momma! So, Henry must figure out how to pass the time – quietly – while waiting for Gertie to finish her piano lesson with Momma.|
|17b||17b||"Monster Wave"||Chris Nee||June 21, 2013||104||N/A|
|Cobby makes it his personal mission to help Henry conquer his fear of the Monster Wave Pool so he can try surfing for the very first time.|
|18a||18a||"The Mighty Heromonsters"||Sascha Paladino||August 9, 2013||125||N/A|
|When Henry's favorite comic book The Mighty Roarhammer ends with a cliffhanger, he and his friends decide to create their own comic book to decide what happens next.|
|18b||18b||"New Monsterkid on the Block"||Robert Vargas||August 9, 2013||125||N/A|
|When Henry and his friends need an extra player for Huggleball, Henry invites the new monster kid on the block to play. But, this new monster kid, Roddy Cloudmonster, starts to bully everyone.|
|19a||19a||"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Monsterschool"||Robert Vargas & Sascha Paladino||September 6, 2013||123||1.48|
|Henry must take the tunnels under Roarsville to make it to his first day of Monsterschool on time when all the other methods of transportation don't work for him.|
|19b||19b||"Summergrams"||Bradley Zweig||September 6, 2013||123||1.48|
|After stumbling across Milo's birthday party causes Henry and Summer realize that Summer's singing makes monsters happy, they decide to bike all around Roarsville singing "Summergrams." Problems arise when Captain Hollander mishears all of Summer's "summergrams" to him as insults.|
|20a||20a||"The Halloween Scramble"||Chris Nee||October 4, 2013||117||1.15|
|After a big gust of wind threatens to ruin Roarsville's annual Halloween parade, it's up to Henry to catch the gigantic balloons that flew away and save the day. (Later a holiday called "Huggleween" is referenced).|
|20b||20b||"Scout's Night Out"||Bradley Zweig||October 4, 2013||117||1.15|
|Henry helps his friend Denzel get over his fears after he becomes scared by a spooky story that the antagonist Daddo tells during the Monster Scouts' camping trip.|
|21a||21a||"Huggsgiving Day"||Jennifer Hamburg||November 15, 2013||120||1.06|
|It's Henry's favorite holiday, Huggsgiving Day, where the whole family comes together to eat, play games and put on performances that reflect what they love about their family. But...problems arise when Henry's annoying cousin, Harry, visits and won't stop pestering Henry.|
|21b||21b||"All That Pizzazz"||Chris Nee||November 15, 2013||120||1.06|
|Summer's bow goes missing, and Henry and Cobby are on the job to find it.|
|22||22||"Happy Hugglemas"||Chris Nee||December 6, 2013||122||1.48|
|Henry almost misses his chance to turn on the Hugglemas lights for the first time when he's trapped inside Estelle's house, where everything is gigantic.|
|23a||23a||"The Sledhouse"||Robert Vargas||February 7, 2014||109||1.28|
|When Daddo wakes up with a bad cold, Henry must come up with creative ideas to include him in the family sledding adventure.|
|23b||23b||"Daddo Daycare"||Chris Nee||February 7, 2014||109||1.28|
|Daddo is in charge of the family while Momma is gone for the weekend, and Henry rallies the family to help him out.|
|24a||24a||"Monster Seeds"||Bradley Zweig||January 21, 2014||124||1.18|
|When Henry and Estelle Enormomonster's seed packets get mixed up, Henry winds up with a giant plant sprouting out of the top of his house.|
|24b||24b||"Henry and the Sno-Grrr"||Colm Tyrrell||January 21, 2014||124||1.18|
|Henry and Beckett set out to go sledding on Mount Roarsmore amidst rumors of a snow ogre living at the top of the mountain.|
|25a||25a||"Monster Mail Madness"||Bradley Zweig||January 31, 2014||111||1.49|
|Daddo asks Henry to help sort the mail at the post office on Valentine's Day.|
|25b||25b||"Cobby's Comfort Cruiser"||Chris Nee||January 31, 2014||111||1.49|
|Cobby gets his first job working at the Roarsville Bike Shop, but his new bikes, called Comfort Cruisers, keep breaking.|
|26||26||"Once Upon a Roar"||Jennifer Hamburg||May 2, 2014||126||1.38|
|Henry and Momma find themselves on a storybook adventure when they journey through the Glimmergrove, located in the Enchanted Monster forest, to return a magical feather to the legendary Glimmerbird and give the forest back its color.|
Season 2 (2014–15)
|Title||Written by||U.S. air date||U.K. air date||Production
|27a||1a||"Big Baby"||Sascha Paladino||October 24, 2014||February 2, 2015||201||N/A|
|Henry helps Estelle to ensure how fun it is to have a new sibling and become a big sister when a new monster infant was birthed.|
|27b||1b||"Perfect Anniversary"||Sascha Paladino||October 24, 2014||August 17, 2015||201||N/A|
|Henry and his siblings turn their house into a romantic restaurant for Momma and Daddo's anniversary dinner.|
|28a||2a||"Ivor Takes the Cake"||Sascha Paladino||November 14, 2014||February 6, 2015||202||N/A|
|Henry and Ivor try to catch the cake prepared for a surprise birthday party for Daddo when a bird steals it by accident.|
|28b||2b||"Runaway Airship"||Sascha Paladino||November 14, 2014||January 7, 2016||202||N/A|
|Henry flies into town to buy some cannolis for Momma but then realizes that it's a windy day! He then has to save the pets, who are stuck in an airship. He does so while singing to the tune of Ride of the Valkyries.|
|29a||3a||"Where's Beckett?"||Sascha Paladino||November 24, 2014||July 3, 2015||203||N/A|
|Beckett goes missing with Shakey so the monsters set off to find them.|
|29b||3b||"Huggleflight"||Sascha Paladino||November 24, 2014||January 11, 2016||203||N/A|
|Henry teaches Gertie and Denzel how to fly like him, but don't have wings like him.|
|30a||4a||"Knit-O-Bot"||Sascha Paladino||January 21, 2015||April 26, 2016||204||N/A|
|Henry and Cobby create a Knit-O-Bot to help the grandmonsters knit a playground.|
|30b||4b||"Scouts vs. Scouts"||Sascha Paladino||January 21, 2015||June 2, 2015||204||N/A|
|Henry's scout troop and their rivals compete on Scout's Game Day and learn that if they play by the rules, they will never lose.|
|31a||5a||"Monsterly Ever After"||Ashley Mendoza||February 13, 2015||February 9, 2016||207||N/A|
|It's a Roarsville wedding and Summer is asked to be the flower monster in Signor Roartonio and Matilde's wedding, but she makes the wedding all about her and not the happy couple.|
|31b||5b||"The Roarsome Foursome"||Alison McDonald||February 13, 2015||February 9, 2016||207||N/A|
|Henry and Denzel decide to start a boy band, called Roar Direction (A parody of One Direction), but when Denzel proves not to be a great singer, Henry helps him discover his true talent.|
|32a||6a||"The Do-It-Yourself Sleepover"||Sascha Paladino & Robert Vargas||March 13, 2015||May 14, 2015||206||1.41|
|After being told he's not invited to Summer's sleepover, Henry crashes her sleepover party in various surprising ways in order to be a part of it.|
|32b||6b||"Roarsville Rules"||Sascha Paladino & Robert Vargas||March 13, 2015||February 13, 2015||206||1.41|
|When the new Mayor of Roarsville, Mayor Roariani goes out of town for an emergency meeting, she leaves Henry in charge.|
|33a||7a||"Summer Vision"||Ciaran Murtagh||March 27, 2015||June 12, 2015||208||N/A|
|Henry helps Summer make a roarsome movie before the Roarsville premiere.|
|33b||7b||"The Pizza Brothers"||Andy Jones & Robert Vargas||March 27, 2015||April 10, 2015||208||N/A|
|Henry offers to help at Roartonio's Cafe when Signor Roartonio's assistant goes home sick on Pizza Day.|
|34a||8a||"Cobby and the Brain"||Maria O'Loughlin||April 10, 2015||April 7, 2015||210||N/A|
|It is the school science fair, and Henry is convinced that Cobby's invention is the best.|
|34b||8b||"Robo-Friend"||Dustin Ferrer||April 10, 2015||July 22, 2015||210||N/A|
|When Henry and Denzel argue over a comic book, Henry asks Cobby to build him a robot friend to replace Denzel.|
|35a||9a||"Henry Time"||Alison McDonald||April 24, 2015||August 25, 2015||214||1.07|
|Gertie and Henry's play date gets complicated when Gertie decides to run their activities on a strict schedule, so Gertie tries Henry Time.|
|35b||9b||"Rock, Rattle and Roller Practice"||Maria O'Loughlin||April 24, 2015||August 26, 2015||214||1.07|
|Henry offers to teach Momma how to roller-skate before the Roarsville roller disco.|
|36a||10a||"The Grr-Cloud"||Kevin de Aguila||May 8, 2015||April 16, 2015||211||1.15|
|Henry tries to keep a positive attitude when an event of bad things happen because of a big rain cloud. When he sings a happy tune in the rain, the cloud gets smaller.|
|36b||10b||"Monster Mama's Day"||Maria O'Loughlin||May 8, 2015||April 17, 2015||211||1.15|
|The monster kids help Momma buy a gift. When Momma receives a puffy mini-monster, it multiplies more and more and Henry finds a way to get them melodically.|
|37||11||"On the Huggleroad"||Sascha Paladino||June 30, 2015||July 21, 2015||205||1.56|
|The Hugglemonster Family goes to Sonic Growl's reunion concert. However, they see Sonic Growl and their stranded tour bus on the way to Growlsberg.|
|38a||12a||"Roddy the Hero"||Ashley Mendoza||July 7, 2015||August 24, 2015||219||1.59|
|Henry is mistaken for the hero when bad boy Roddy rescues Milo.|
|38b||12b||"Never Enough Henrys"||Alison McDonald||July 14, 2015||August 21, 2015||219||1.51|
|Henry replicates himself using the Cobby Copytron when he realizes he has three playdates all at the same time.|
|39a||13a||"All About Summer Camp"||Kevin del Aguila||July 21, 2015||August 17, 2015||215||1.51|
|The kids go to Rock and Roar Music Camp; Summer and Izzy compete to be the spotlight solo singer.|
|39b||13b||"Huggle...Whaaa?!"||Ashley Mendoza||July 28, 2015||August 18, 2015||215||1.50|
|Henry and the gang pitch in for Momma's birthday party, but then the whole town realizes that Roddy spits out an inappropriate cuss word that citizens should not swear.|
|40a||14a||"Roar-Plane Racing"||Dustin Ferrer||August 3, 2015||August 19, 2015||213||1.54|
|Henry competes in an invitational bi-annual Roar-Plane Race with his idol, Captain Hollander, to be the best flying aces.|
|40b||14b||"Hugglemonster and Son"||Kevin del Aguila||August 10, 2015||August 20, 2015||213||1.16|
|Henry and Daddo are convinced to enter the parent and child competition "Monster-a-Muck Contest"!|
|41||15||"Huggleween Moon"||Robert Vargas||October 2, 2015||October 30, 2015||216||1.19|
|During Cobby's first Huggleween party, Henry accidentally blasts his house into outer space.|
|42a||16a||"Monster Scare Fair"||Ashley Mendoza||October 19, 2015||November 2, 2015||212||0.65|
|Henry confronts Denzel when he gets frightened at the Monster Scare Fair.|
|42b||16b||"Roarsville Rovers"||Bradley Zwieg||October 19, 2015||November 3, 2015||212||0.65|
|Henry encourages his Roarball team to continue after they lose their first game of the season.|
|43a||17a||"Monster In The Middle"||Ashley Mendoza||October 26, 2015||August 27, 2015||218||N/A|
|Summer and Denzel to assist Henry with a magic show for Estelle's birthday, but they accidentally get tied together and must work a team to get free.|
|43b||17b||"The Good, The Bad, And The Monsterly"||Maria O'Loughlin||October 26, 2015||August 28, 2015||218||N/A|
|Henry introduces a new, yet large three eyed classmate, Rhett, and everyone is afraid of him based only on his looks. When Rhett grabs Mr. Duggles, Estelle thinks the toy is broken and Gertie thinks Denzel has post-roarmatic stress.|
|44a||18a||"Scout's Honor"||Maria O'Loughlin||November 2, 2015||November 4, 2015||217||0.83|
|At a day of camping, Roddy proves to change his ways to be a leader because he felt that something isn't right inside him.|
|44b||18b||"Home Sweet Hugglehome"||Maria O'Loughlin and Robert Vargas||November 2, 2015||November 5, 2015||217||0.83|
|Henry and Denzel swap each other in their own houses, and Denzel seemed to have fun in the Hugglemonster house, but not Henry in the Dugglemonster house , and that makes it a monster child-swap.|
|45a||19a||"Working Monster"||Matt Darragh||November 9, 2015||November 9, 2015||220||0.87|
|Momma has been announced that she is going be a musician in all the venues in town, but Henry struggles to get her attention to be close to her.|
|45b||19b||"Denzel Moves Away"||Clara Phelan||November 9, 2015||November 6, 2015||220||0.87|
|When Henry realizes about the Dugglemonsters moving away, he sets up a going away party at the Monster Wave Park with all of his friends supporting them.|
|46a||20a||"Ivor's Birthday Bash"||Maria O'Loughlin||November 16, 2015||November 10, 2015||221||0.87|
|It's Ivor's birthday, and the Hugglemonsters plan in a birthday party for him, but doesn't like what he expected it to be.|
|46b||20b||"Huggle Bubbles"||Maria O'Loughlin and Judy Rothman||November 16, 2015||November 11, 2015||221||0.87|
|It is spring-cleaning day, and the whole town, especially Henry and his family, perform spring cleaning around the town.|
|47a||21a||"Good Morning, Roarsville"||Kevin del Aguila||November 23, 2015||November 12, 2015||222||0.70|
|Henry joins a Roarsville morning radio station called K-GROWL where he becomes a radio DJ.|
|47b||21b||"Daycare Breakout"||Bradley Zwieg and Chris Nee||November 23, 2015||November 13, 2015||222||0.70|
|When all of the monster infants breakout during Ivor and Hugo's first day of daycare, it's up to Henry, Denzel and Estelle to capture all of them.|
|48a||22a||"The Abominable Snowball"||Ashely Mendoza||November 28, 2015citation needed][||November 30, 2015||223||0.90[unreliable source?]|
|The Hugglemonsters discover a very massive snowball on Mount Roarsome while playing in the snow with their friends.|
|48b||22b||"The Very Special Henry Hugglemas TV Special"||Robert Vargas||November 28, 2015citation needed][||April 3, 2015||223||0.90[unreliable source?]|
|Henry hosts a variety television show with his family and his friends on Hugglemas with laughter, jokes, and favorite carols like "Deck your Horns" (A parody of Deck the Halls, "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish You a Happy Hugglemas" (A parody of We Wish You a Merry Christmas).|
|49a||23a||"Is a Fella Isabella?"||Robert Vargas and Allie McDonald||November 30, 2015citation needed][||April 3, 2015||209||0.82[unreliable source?]|
|Problems arise when bad boy Roddy starts dressing up like pop star singer Isabella and ripping up Summer's photo. She and the other monsterettes feel very upset about this.|
|49b||23b||"Dudes' Day Off With Daddo"||Bradley Zweig||November 30, 2015citation needed][||June 19, 2015||209||0.82[unreliable source?]|
|Henry fakes on being sick so he can spend the day off with his father.|
- "Henry Hugglemonster - Episode Guide". MSN TV. Retrieved September 29, 2014.
- "Henry Hugglemonster episodes". Disney-ABC Press. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- Pucci, Douglas (September 13, 2013). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (September 2-8, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (October 11, 2013). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (September 30-October 6, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 22, 2013). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (November 11-17, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (December 13, 2013). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (December 2-8, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 14, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (February 3-9, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (January 31, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (January 20-26, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 7, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (January 27-February 2, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 10, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (April 28-May 2, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- "Big Baby". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "The Perfect Anniversary". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Ivor Takes the Cake". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Runaway Airship". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Where's Beckett?". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Huggleflight". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Knit-O-Bot". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Scouts vs. Scouts". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Monsterly Ever After". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "The Do-It-Yourself Sleepover". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- Bibel, Sara (March 16, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, College Basketball, 'Bring It!', 'Bering Sea Gold','Preachers' Daughters' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "Roarsville Rules". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Henry Hugglemonster — Episode Guide". Locate TV. Retrieved March 25, 2015.
- "Summer Vision; The Pizza Brothers". Zap2it. Retrieved March 25, 2015.
- "Summer Vision". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "The Pizza Brothers". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Cobby and the Brain". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Robo-Friend". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "Henry Time". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 27, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Friday Cable Ratings (& Network Update): 4.24.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- "Rock, Rattle and Roller Practice". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "The Grr-Cloud". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- Bibel, Sara (May 11, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Wins Night, 'Childrens Hospital', NHL Playoffs, 'Bering Sea Gold' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- "Monster Mama's Day". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- "On the Huggleroad". TV Guide UK. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 1, 2015). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Tops Night + 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Rizzoli & Isles' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- "Roddy the Hero". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 8, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Tuesday Cable Ratings (& Network Update): 7.7.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- "Never Enough Henrys". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 15, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Tuesday Cable Ratings (& Network Update): 7.14.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "All About Summer Camp". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 22, 2015). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Wins Night, 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Pretty Little Liars', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Total Divas' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "Huggle...Whaaa?!". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 29, 2015). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Deadliest Catch' Wins Night, 'The Haves and the Have Nots', 'Ink Master', 'Rizzoli & Isles', 'Pretty Little Liars' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "Roar-Plane Racing". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 4, 2015). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Major Crimes', 'Teen Wolf', 'The Fosters', 'UnReal' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "Hugglemonster and Son". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 11, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Monday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 8.10.2015". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "Huggleween Moon". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 5, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Friday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 10.2.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- "Monster Scare Fair". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Pucci, Douglas (October 20, 2015). "Monday Final Nationals: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Lifts 'Monday Night Football' on ESPN". TV Media Insights. Retrieved October 24, 2015. The rating is in the comments.
- "Roarsville Rules". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "Monster In The Middle". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "The Good, The Bad And The Monsterly". TV Guide UK. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Scout's Honor". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 3, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Monday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 11.2.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on January 11, 2016. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- "Home Sweet Hugglemonster". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "Working Monster". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 10, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Monday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 11.9.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- "Denzel Moves Away". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "Ivor's Birthday Bash". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 17, 2015). "NEW! EXPANDED SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.16.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on November 18, 2015. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Huggle Bubbles". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
- "Huggle Bubbles". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 24, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.23.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Daycare Breakout". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
- "The Abominable Snowball". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 2, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.28.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- "Is a Fella Isabella?". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 2, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.30.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- "Dudes' Day With Daddo". TV Guide UK. Retrieved November 8, 2015.