List of Hindu temples in Singapore
|Part of a series on|
This is a list of Hindu temples in Singapore. A characteristic of most temples is the presence of murtis (statues) of the Hindu deity to whom the temple is dedicated. They are usually dedicated to one primary deity, the presiding deity, and other deities associated with the main deity. However, some temples are dedicated to several deities, and others are dedicated to murtis in an aniconic form. This is a Map of Hindu temples in Singapore.
The following temple list is classified according to the main deity of the temple
Ganesha / Vinayagar temples
- Sri Layan Sithi Vinayagar Temple, 78 Keong Siak Road, Singapore 089167
- Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple, 19 Ceylon Road, Singapore 429613
- Loyang Tua Pek Kong Vinayagar Temple, 20, Loyang Way, Singapore 508774
- Sri Arasakesari Sivan Temple, 25 Sungei Kadut Avenue, Singapore 729679
- Sri Manmatha Karuneshvarar Temple, 226 Kallang Road, Singapore 339096
- Sri Siva Durga Temple (formerly Sri Sivan Temple)], 8 Potong Pasir Ave 2, Singapore 358362
- Sri Siva Krishna Temple, 31 Marsiling Rise, Singapore 739127
- Sri Sivan Temple, 24 Geylang East Ave 2, Singapore 389752
Amman / Sakthi temples
- Sree Maha Mariamman Temple, 251 Yishun Avenue 3, Singapore 769061
- Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore South Bridge Road (biggest and the oldest temple in Singapore)
- Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple, 100 Depot Road, Singapore 109670
- Sri Vadapathira Kaliamman Temple, 555 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218174
- Sri Veerama Kaliamman Temple, 141 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218042
- Vairavimada Kaliamman Temple, Toa Payoh
- Arulmigu Velmurugan Gnana Muneeswaran Temple, 50 Rivervale Cres Sengkang, Singapore 545029. http://www.avgmt.sg/
- Sri Arulmigu Murugan Temple, Jurong East St 21, Singapore 609605
- Sri Holy Tree Balasubramaniam Temple, 10 Yishun Industrial Park A, Singapore 768772. http://www.holytreebalasubramaniar.com.sg/
- Sri Murugan Hill Temple, 931 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, 678207
- Sri Thendayuthapani Temple, Singapore, 15 Tank Road, Singapore 238065 http://www.sttemple.com/
Vishnu (Perumal / Rama and Krishna/Hanuman) temples
- Sri Krishna Bagawan Temple, 152 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187961
- Sri Krishna Mandir, 9 Lorong 29 Geylang, Singapore 388065
- Sri Lakshmi Narayanan Temple, 5 Chander Road, Singapore 219528
- Sree Ramar Temple, 51 Changi Village Road, Singapore 509908
- Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple, 397 Serangoon Road Singapore 218123
- Hare Krishna Temple, 13, Cuff Road (Off Serangoon Road), Little India, Singapore - 209724
- Sri Darma Muneeswaran Temple, 57 jalan hwi yoh, Serangoon North Ave 1, Singapore 557430
- Sri Muneeswarar Temple, No. 3 Commonwealth Drive, Singapore 149594
- Sri Veeramuthu Muneswarar Temple, 523, Yishun Industrial Park A, Singapore 768770
- Geetha Ashram
- Narayana Gurukula
- Parniyo, ancient temple in an island near Singapore, cave temple
- Siddhartha Temple
- Singapore Dakshina Bharata Brahmana Sabha
- Sree Guru Raghavendra Mandir,565 Serangoon Road,Singapore 218180
- Sri Ramakrishna Mission, Bartley Road
- Vinayak teample
- SRI SAI TEMPLE SINGAPORE 3rd floor function Hall,Shri vadapathira kaliamman temple,555 Serangoon road,Singapore 218174
- BAPS Shri Swamianarayan
- "Shri Arasakesari sivan Temple". Singaporehindutemples.com. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Sri Siva Durga Temple". 2013-03-06.
- "Sri Siva-Krishna Temple | Singapore". Sivakrishnatemple.org. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Sree Maha Mariamman Temple". Sreemahamariamman.org. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Shri Arulmigu Murugan". Singaporehindutemples.com. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- National Library Board, Singapore. "Sri Krishnan Temple". Infopedia. Archived from the original on 2013-02-13. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Sri Krishna Mandir". Sri Krishna Mandir. 1971-04-24. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Shree Lakshminarayan Temple!, Open your heart to God". Lakshminarayantemple.com. 1969-04-24. Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- Siddhartha Center, Amasingapore.com
- "SRI SAI TEMPLE SINGAPORE".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hindu temples in Singapore.|
See Also:"All Hindu Temples in Singapore their contact details and opening hours". AllHinduTemples.com.
ANOTHER VERSION_ _ _ _ _ ----=
shiva was a great god but he children ganesha's head was taken by him and fixed elephant head on
ganesha' head because his wife parvathi while bathing he son ganesha guarding so that he shiva
came and fight amongst SHIVA AND GANESHA