List of Indiana state historical markers in Perry County
This is a list of the Indiana state historical markers in Perry County.
This is intended to be a complete list of the official state historical markers placed in Perry County, Indiana, United States by the Indiana Historical Bureau. The locations of the historical markers and their latitude and longitude coordinates are included below when available, along with their names, years of placement, and topics as recorded by the Historical Bureau. There are 4 historical markers located in Perry County.
|Marker title||Image||Year placed||Location||Topics|
|Abraham S. Fulton||1961||Southwestern corner of the junction of Franklin (State Road 66) and Washington Streets near the Ohio River in Troy
||Science, Medicine, and Inventions, Transportation|
|Hines Raid 1862||1963||Western side of State Road 66 just north of the County Road 104 and the bridge over Poison Creek, 4 miles south of Derby
|Civil War Memorial Grave 1865||1965||County Road 36 next to the Ohio River and right before the paved road turns to gravel, 0.5 miles south of Magnet
|Indiana Cotton Mill||1966||Junction of 3rd and Washington Streets in Cannelton
||Business, Industry, and Labor|
- List of Indiana state historical markers
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Perry County, Indiana
- "Indiana Historical Markers by County". State of Indiana. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- Abraham S. Fulton, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.
- Hines Raid 1862, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.
- Civil War Memorial Grave 1865, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.
- Indiana Cotton Mill, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.