List of Indiana state historical markers in Porter County
This is a list of the Indiana state historical markers in Porter County.
This is intended to be a complete list of the official state historical markers placed in Porter County, Indiana, United States by the Indiana Historical Bureau. The locations of the historical markers and their latitude and longitude coordinates are included below when available, along with their names, years of placement, and topics as recorded by the Historical Bureau. There are 4 historical markers located in Porter County.
|Marker title||Image||Year placed||Location||Topics|
|Iron Brigade||1995||Along U.S. Route 20 at the southeastern corner of the State Road 49 overpass in Chesterton
|Willow Creek Confrontation||1995||Southeastern corner of Woodland Park at 2100 Willow Creek Road in Portage
||Transportation, Business, Industry, and Labor|
|Ogden Dunes Ski Jump||1997||Kratz Field at 82 Hillcrest Road by Boat Club Road in Ogden Dunes
||Sports, Special Events|
|Edwin Way Teale||2009||285 E. U.S. Route 20 in Chesterton
||Education and Libraries, Nature and Natural Disasters, Newspapers and Media|
- List of Indiana state historical markers
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Porter County, Indiana
- "Indiana Historical Markers by County". State of Indiana. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- Iron Brigade, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.
- Willow Creek Confrontation, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.
- Ogden Dunes Ski Jump, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.
- Edwin Way Teale, Indiana Historical Bureau, n.d. Accessed 2012-03-14.