List of Islamic democratic political parties
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Part of a series on:
Islamic democracy refers to a political ideology that seeks to apply Islamic principles to public policy within a democratic framework. This is an list of Islamic democrat parties in different countries of Muslim World.
- Green Algeria Alliance
49 / 462
- National Awakening Party
47 / 560
- United Development Party
39 / 560
- Prosperous Justice Party
40 / 560
- Crescent Star Party
- Reform Star Party
- Popular Front Of India
- All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
1 / 545
- Tamil Nadu Muslim Munnetra Kazagham
- Indian Union Muslim League
2 / 545
- Social Democratic Party of India
- "Egypt's Islamists announce own political party", Dawn, 30 Apr 2011, retrieved 28 June 2011
- "Egypt Islamists form 'non-theocratic' party", The Peninsula, 1 May 2011, retrieved 28 June 2011
- el-Karanshawi, Shaimaa (19 February 2011). "Egypt court approves moderate Islamic party". Almasry Alyoum. Retrieved 20 February 2011.
- UMNO Online. UMNO's Constitution: Foundation and Goals. From: "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-29. Retrieved 2013-01-05.
- Hamzawy, Amr (July 2008). "Party for Justice and Development in Morocco: Participation and Its Discontents". Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Sidrah Moiz Khan "Pakistan's creation pointless if it fails to become Islamic welfare state" "Imran Khan said on Wednesday that Pakistan’s creation had been pointless if the country fails to become an Islamic welfare state" 27 June 2012.
- Marcus Michaelsen "Pakistan's dream catcher" "Iqbal's work has influenced Imran Khan in his deliberations on an "Islamic social state" 27 March 2012.