List of Islamic democratic political parties
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Part of a series on|
Islamic democracy refers to a political ideology that seeks to apply Islamic principles to public policy within a democratic framework. This is an list of Islamic democrat parties in different countries of Muslim World.
- National Awakening Party
- United Development Party
- Prosperous Justice Party
- Crescent Star Party
- Reform Star Party
- Popular Front Of India
- All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
- Tamil Nadu Muslim Munnetra Kazagham
- Indian Union Muslim League
- Social Democratic Party of India
- "Egypt’s Islamists announce own political party", Dawn, 30 Apr 2011, retrieved 28 June 2011
- "Egypt Islamists form ‘non-theocratic’ party", The Peninsula, 1 May 2011, retrieved 28 June 2011
- el-Karanshawi, Shaimaa (19 February 2011). "Egypt court approves moderate Islamic party". Almasry Alyoum. Retrieved 20 February 2011.
- UMNO Online. UMNO's Constitution: Foundation and Goals. From: http://umno-online.com/?page_id=2787
- Hamzawy, Amr (July 2008). "Party for Justice and Development in Morocco: Participation and Its Discontents". Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Sidrah Moiz Khan "Pakistan's creation pointless if it fails to become Islamic welfare state" "Imran Khan said on Wednesday that Pakistan’s creation had been pointless if the country fails to become an Islamic welfare state" 27 June 2012.
- Marcus Michaelsen "Pakistan's dream catcher" "Iqbal's work has influenced Imran Khan in his deliberations on an "Islamic social state" 27 March 2012.