List of Italian-American business people
A List of Italian American business people.
To be included in this list, the person must have a Wikipedia article showing they are Italian American business people or must have references showing they are Italian American business people and are notable.
- Gil Amelio - former CEO of National Semiconductor and Apple
- William Amelio - president and CEO of Lenovo Group Limited
- Richard Belluzzo - businessman who worked as an executive at HP (executive vice president), SGI (as CEO), and Microsoft (as president and COO at one point) before becoming CEO of Quantum Corp. in 2002
- Samuel DiPiazza - CEO of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Nick Donofrio - Executive Vice President of Innovation and Technology at the IBM Corporation
- Richard Grasso (1946 - ) former chairman and CEO of the New York Stock Exchange
- Lee Iacocca (1924 - ) former chairman of the Chrysler Corporation
- Angelo Mozilo - founder and CEO of Countrywide Financial
- Robert Nardelli - Chairman & CEO of Chrysler
- Frank Nuovo - head of design at Vertu
- Paul Otellini (1950 - ) Intel Corporation's fifth Chief Executive Officer
- Samuel J. Palmisano (1951 - ) chairman and CEO of IBM
- Patricia Russo (1952 - ) CEO of Lucent Technologies
- Peter F. Secchia - former chairman and CEO of Universal Forest Products
- Robert Benedetto - founder of Benedetto Guitars, Inc.
- Steve Bisciotti (1960 - ) billionaire founder of the Allegis Group, owner of the Baltimore Ravens
- Domenico Canale (1843-1919) founder of the D. Canale & Co. distributorship that became the largest distributor of produce throughout the Southern United States and the primary beer distributor for the Mid-South region
- Pat Croce (1954 - ) entrepreneur, once owner of the Philadelphia 76ers basketball team
- Edward J. DeBartolo, Jr. (1946 - ) billionaire, former owner of the five-time Super Bowl champion San Francisco 49ers
- George T. Delacorte, Jr. (20 June 1894 – 4 May 1991) founded the Dell Publishing Company in 1921 the comic giant that influenced many generations of readers and fans.
- Fred De Luca - founder of Subway Sandwich
- Giorgio DeLuca - founder of Dean & DeLuca
- Giammarino, Joseph E. (1916–1992) founder of The Aurora Plastics Corporation a U.S. toy and hobby manufacturing company that produced highly detailed figure plastic model kits of historical and motion picture characters.
- Domingo Ghirardelli (1817 - 1894) founder of [Ghirardelli Chocolate Company]
- Tom Golisano (1942 - ) billionaire founder of Paychex, former owner of the Buffalo Sabres, ran for Governor of New York in 1994, 1998 and 2002
- Arthur Edward Imperatore, Sr. (1925-) businessman from New Jersey, and the founder and president of the NY Waterway, a ferry service
- Kenneth Langone (1935 - ) billionaire founder of The Home Depot
- Gennaro Lombardi - opened the first US pizzeria in 1905, Lombardi's
- Salvatore Lucchese (1869 - 1929) Italian immigrant founder of Lucchese Boot Company
- Lelio Marino (1935 - 2004) entrepreneur
- Robert Mondavi (1913 - ) leading vineyard operator whose technical improvements and marketing strategies brought worldwide recognition for the wines of the Napa Valley in California9
- Amedeo Obici (1877 - 1947) founder of the Planters Peanut Company in 1906
- Almerindo Portfolio (1877–1966) President of Bank of Sicily (USA), and Treasurer of New York City
- Anthony T. Rossi (1900 - 1993) Italian immigrant who founded Tropicana Products
- Jay Sarno (1922 - 1984) Las Vegas business entrepreneur who owned several high-profile hotels
- Andrew Viterbi (1935) Italian immigrant founder of Qualcomm
- Bonfiglio Perini founder of Tutor Perini Corporation
- Roger Marino founder of EMC Corporation
- Vincent Marotta founder of Jarden Corporation
- Donald Lamberti founder of Casey's General Stores
- Mario Gabelli (1942 - ) stock investor, investment adviser and financial analyst.
- Amadeo Giannini (1870 - 1949) founder in 1904 of [Bank of Italy (USA)|Bank of Italy], which later became [Bank of America], the largest bank in the United States
- Frank Quattrone (1956 - ) former investment banker at Credit Suisse First Boston who was prosecuted for interfering with a government probe into Credit Suisse First Boston's behavior in allocating "hot" IPOs
- Bob Guccione (1930 - 2010) founder and former publisher of Penthouse Magazine
- Leonard Riggio - owner of Barnes & Noble
- Louis Rossetto (1949 - ) founder and former publisher of Wired Magazine