List of Jack Abramoff's tribal clients
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians of California
- Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma
- Chitimacha Tribe of Louisiana
- Coushatta Tribe of Louisiana: Paid Capitol Campaign Strategies at least $30.5 million from March 2001 to May 2003, of which about $21.9 million was diverted.
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians: Paid Capitol Campaign Strategies at least $14,765,000 from June 2001 to April 2004, of which about $12.7 million was diverted.
- Pueblo of Sandia: Paid Scanlon $2.75 million, of which about $2.35 million was diverted.
- Pueblo of Santa Clara: Paid Abramoff about $20,000 in 2003
- Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe: Paid Capitol Campaign Strategies at least $3.5 million from June 2002 to October 2003, of which over $1 million was diverted.
- Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo of Texas (Tigua tribe): After having a casino blocked by lobbying efforts on the part of Ralph Reed, which were secretly paid for by Abramoff using money from competing tribes, Abramoff solicited $4.2 million from the Tiguas in March 2002, of which approximately $3.7 million was diverted in the "Gimme Five" scheme.