List of Jetstar destinations
Jetstar flies to 19 domestic destinations and 18 international destinations in 7 countries across Asia, North America and Oceania. The company has been criticised by residents of the Australian Capital Territory for not serving Canberra International Airport, which is Australia's eighth-busiest airport.
Following is a list of destinations Jetstar flies to as part of its scheduled services December 2017 Terminated destinations are also listed.
- "Jetstar announces International fares and schedules" (PDF) (Press release). Jetstar Airways. 26 July 2006.[permanent dead link]
- "Jetstar Route Maps". Jetstar Airways Limited. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- Nancy Bates 5 June 2009 6:00 AM (5 June 2009). "Jetstar pulls flights out of Bay". Fraser Coast Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- Comments (6) " Amy Formosa 5 March 2010 2:45 AM (5 March 2010). "Jetstar withdraws from Rocky | Rockhampton Morning Bulletin". Themorningbulletin.com.au. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Jetstar heading to the Cook Islands". Australian Aviation. 7 October 2015.
- will drop its Cairns to Nagoya via Osaka route
- will drop its SYD to KUL route
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/71582558/jetstar-to-fly-nelson-napier-new-plymouth-and-palmerston-north. Missing or empty
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2013.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Jetstar to serve Ho Chi Minh City nonstop from May". Australian Aviation. 19 January 2017.