List of Kamen Rider Zi-O characters
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kamen Rider Zi-O (仮面ライダージオウ Kamen Raidā Jiō) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama and the 29th entry in the Kamen Rider series. It follows the exploits of Sougo Tokiwa, a young man who, according to visitors from the future, is destined to become the king who will enslave the entire world, and embarks in a quest to change his fate, meeting several other Kamen Riders from the Heisei era along the way.
- 1 Kujigojidō
- 2 People from 2068
- 3 Woz
- 4 Time Jackers
- 5 Future Kamen Riders
- 6 Returning characters
- 7 Film-exclusive characters
- 8 Rider Time-exclusive characters
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Kujigojidō (クジゴジ堂, lit. "From Nine to Five") is a clock shop owned by Junichirō Tokiwa where he lives with his grandnephew Sougo.
Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo) is an 18-(later 19)-year old graduate of the Hikarigamori High School (光ヶ森高等学校 Hikarigamori Kōtō Gakkō). Born on April 28, 2000, he dreams of becoming a king in the future after experiencing a series of nightmares in his childhood and was visited by a mysterious figure that entrusted him with the prophecy. Having survived a bus accident on April 24, 2009, Sougo became orphaned and since then lived with his great-uncle in Kujigojidō. Upon meeting Tsukuyomi and Geiz, Sougo is informed that he will become the King of Time Ohma Zi-O; a Demon King destined to rule the world with an iron fist. Although troubled by the possibility that his cursed fate is to become a tyrant, Sougo chooses to continue following his dream while changing his fate, accepting the power to become Kamen Rider Zi-O (仮面ライダージオウ Kamen Raidā Jiō) and declaring that he would become a benevolent Demon King instead of a tyrant. Despite both Geiz and Tsukuyomi being wary of him, Sougo considers them friends and entrusts his life to them; asking for both of them to kill him should he follow the path of becoming Ohma Zi-O.
Traumatized upon meeting Ohma Zi-O himself and witnessing his cruelty firsthand in 2068, Geiz stopped him from renouncing his Zi-O powers, which allowed Sougo to overcome his fear after encountering his Mirror World counterpart and accept the chance he might become Ohma Zi-O. Though Tsukuyomi and Geiz distanced themselves from him after he acquired the power of Zi-O II, Sougo maintains the same goal of changing their future while finishing his last year of high school. After Geiz becomes Geiz Revive, Sougo becomes depressed because he does not want to face someone he still considers a friend. After a talk with his great uncle, Sougo makes the decision to, once and for all, end his fight with Geiz. However, when he is attacked by Hiryū and the Another Riders, he is saved by Geiz; thus reviving his friendship with him. It is later revealed that Tsukasa Kadoya has been watching over Sougo ever since the bus incident to ensure the youth becomes a hero instead of Ohma Zi-O; even telling Tsukuyomi that Sougo's future has not yet been set in stone.
This is further confirmed during Sougo's fight with Another Blade right after his graduation when he acquired the means to become Zi-O Trinity on the day he was supposed to become Ohma Zi-O. Tsukasa's intentions are eventually revealed; he wanted to set up the conditions to enable Sougo to become Grand Zi-O, which finally happens in the confrontation against Another Den-O. However, as a result of this temporal distortion, Sougo's friends forgot him, causing Hiryū Kakogawa to become the Demon King; who ruled the land in 2019 instead of him. When he learned that Hiryū was responsible for the time distortion, Sougo stopped feeling sorry for him as he eventually overpowered and defeated Hiryu, restoring the timeline to normal.
During the events of Over Quartzer, Sougo and his friends decide to help Go Shijima, because Kamen Rider Drive's history was in danger after Nobunaga Oda lost the war. After going back in time and preventing this event from occurring, Sougo receives the Drive and Mach Ridewatches. Just then, Black Woz betrays him; taking the Ridewatches and imprisoning Sougo on behalf of the Quartzers. He's released by Ohma Zi-O, who gives him his personal Ridewatch so he can defeat the leader of the Quartzers; an adult Sougo from an alternative timeline. Sougo defeats his evil counterpart as Zi-O Ohma Form, but almost loses Geiz and Tsukuyomi before the other Quartzers return everything to normal; at the cost of his new power.
As a result of Swartz's plans, a convergence of the A.R. Worlds has commenced. His plan to help Tsukuyomi become a Kamen Rider so she can stop the crisis fails when she betrays him to accelerate it, unaware that her betrayal was only a facade to help him stop Swartz. When Geiz is killed protecting him from Swartz, an enraged Sougo finally becomes Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō) and destroy Swartz himself with a single Rider Kick for killing Tsukuyomi. In the end however, he chooses to sacrifice Ohma Zi-O's power to reset time and reality in order to both negate his destiny and undo Swartz's damage; reliving his senior year in 2018 with the revived Geiz, Tsukuyomi, Heure, and Ora as his classmates in the new timeline.
Originally, he was a visionary high school student prior to his graduation, but Sougo develops his strengths through his encounters with Another Riders. It is also shown that Sougo has a tendency to hold back when fighting and becomes dangerous when he stops doing so, something Geiz, Kuroto and Hiryū found out the hard way on different occasions. Sougo's lack of knowledge about past Kamen Riders causes him to stray from his predecessors' trademark abilities with comical results while being criticized for his incompetence. Sougo is also a keen manipulator due to his observant nature and understanding of human behavior, having exploited Black Woz's loyalty to him on occasions and even outsmarting a genius of Kuroto Dan's caliber. Since the year 2019, Sougo developed the ability to subconsciously create alternate futures, which he assumed were prophetic dreams of Kamen Riders from White Woz's timeline. Furthermore, ever since the bus accident, he has proved capable of stopping time like the Time Jackers. However, Swartz erased his memory of it, thus explaining why he hasn't used the ability until after he became Grand Zi-O.
To transform, Sougo uses the Ziku-Driver (ジクウドライバー Jikū Doraibā, Space-Time Driver) in conjunction with the Ridewatches (ライドウォッチ Raidowotchi). When transforming into his base form, the word "Rider" (ライダー Raidā) appears written on Zi-O's visor with magenta-colored characters in katakana while Armor (アーマー Āmā) forms based on a different past Rider have the respective Rider's name written in the same fashion. His personal weapon is the Zikan Girade (ジカンギレード Jikan Girēdo), which has a Ken Mode (ケンモード Ken Mōdo, Sword Mode) for the Giri Giri Slash (ギリギリスラッシュ Giri Giri Surasshu) finisher and a Ju Mode (ジュウモード Jū Mōdo, Gun Mode) for the Sure Sure Shooting (スレスレシューティング Sure Sure Shūtingu) finisher. He also owns a Time Mazine, a time traveling vehicle given to him by Tsukuyomi that can transform into a humanoid robot. At some point in time, he was given Woz's Faiz Phone X to communicate with Tsukuyomi and Geiz through time.
- Zi-O (ジオウ Jiō): Sougo's personal Ridewatch, dated 2018, which allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Zi-O and convert his Time Mazine from Vehicle Mode to Robot Mode. His finisher is the Time Break (タイムブレーク Taimu Burēku).
- Bike (バイク Baiku): An undated Ridewatch that allows Sougo to summon his personal motorcycle, the Ride Striker (ライドストライカー Raido Sutoraikā).
- Build (ビルド Birudo): Dated 2017, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Build RabbitTank Form. It equips Zi-O with the Build Armor (ビルドアーマー Birudo Āmā), enabling him to channel agility and endurance capabilities based on the Rabbit and Tank Fullbottles, respectively, via the Fullbottle Shoulders (フルボトルショルダー Furubotoru Shorudā). He is also armed with a weapon modeled after Build's Drill Crusher known as the Drill Crusher Crusher (ドリルクラッシャークラッシャー Doriru Kurasshā Kurasshā). The Vortex Breaster (ボルテックブレスター Borutekku Buresutā) on his chest allows Zi-O to manifest scientific formulae and equations, but due to Sougo's poor academic skills, they were translated as random scribbles. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Vortex Time Break (ボルテックタイムブレーク Borutekku Taimu Burēku). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Build Mode (ビルドモード Birudo Mōdo) and retains the same weapon. First used in Kamen Rider Build the Movie: Be the One.
- Ex-Aid (エグゼイド Eguzeido): Dated 2016, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Level 2. It equips Zi-O with the Ex-Aid Armor (エグゼイドアーマー Eguzeido Āmā), which enables him to generate a Mighty Action X-themed Game Area with chocolate block-like platforms via the Gashat Shoulders (ガシャットショルダー Gashatto Shorudā). He is also armed with a pair of weapons modeled after Ex-Aid's Gashacon Breaker known as the Gashacon Breaker Breakers (ガシャコンブレイカーブレイカー Gashakon Bureikā Bureikā). Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Critical Time Break (クリティカルタイムブレーク Kuritikaru Taimu Burēku). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Ex-Aid Mode (エグゼイドモード Eguzeido Mōdo) and is armed with the same weapons.
- Fourze (フォーゼ Fōze): Dated 2011, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Fourze Base States. It equips Zi-O with the Fourze Armor (フォーゼアーマー Fōze Āmā), which enables him to fly by transforming into a Rocket Mode (ロケットモード Roketto Mōdo). He is also armed with a pair of weapons modeled after Fourze's Rocket Module known as the Booster Modules (ブースターモジュール Būsutā Mojūru). Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Limit Time Break (リミットタイムブレーク Rimitto Taimu Burēku). If inserted into the Zikan Girade in Gun Mode, it becomes capable of launching rockets at the enemy.
- OOO (オーズ Ōzu): Dated 2010, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo (with a secondary design based on Super Tatoba Combo). It equips Zi-O with the OOO Armor (オーズアーマー Ōzu Āmā), granting him both the Tora Claw Z (トラクローZ Tora Kurō Zetto) on his right hand and a pair of Batta Springers (バッタスプリンガー Batta Supuringā) on his legs for enhanced jumping capabilities. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Scanning Time Break (スキャニングタイムブレーク Sukyaningu Taimu Burēku). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume OOO Mode (オーズモード Ōzu Mōdo) and becomes equipped with a pair of Tora Claws.
- Taka (タカ, Hawk): A Ride Gadget of unknown origin, it transforms into the Taka Watchroid (タカウォッチロイド Taka Wotchiroido), based on the Taka Candroid of the Kougami Foundation. Being a sentient Ridewatch, it is used for reconnaissance missions.
- Tajadol Combo (タジャドルコンボ Tajadoru Konbo): Dated 2010, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo. When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Tajadol Combo Mode (タジャドルコンボモード Tajadoru Konbo Mōdo) for aerial combat. Its finisher is the Giga Scan Time Break (ギガスキャンタイムブレーク Giga Sukyan Taimu Burēku).
- Gaim (鎧武 Gaimu): Dated 2013, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms. It equips Zi-O with the Gaim Armor (鎧武アーマー Gaimu Āmā), granting him four Daidaimaru Z (大橙丸Z Daidaimaru Zetto, Great Orange Circle Z) themed after Gaim's Daidaimaru for melee combat and Lockseed Shoulders (ロックシードショルダー Rokkushīdo Shorudā) that allow him to open Crack portals. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Squash Time Break (スカッシュタイムブレーク Sukasshu Taimu Burēku). If it is inserted into the Zikan Girade, it is able to use powerful orange energy to slice through the enemy.
- Kodama (コダマ, Little Ball): A Ride Gadget that was in Kouta's possession before he gave it to Sougo. It unfolds into the Kodama Suika Arms (コダマスイカアームズ Kodama Suika Āmuzu, Little Ball Watermelon Arms), a miniature drone based on the Suika Arms armor/attack drone used by the Armored Riders and Yggdrasill Corporation of Kamen Rider Gaim. Despite its small size, the Kodama Suika Arms can act as a communication device capable of functioning through different dimensions.
- Ghost (ゴースト Gōsuto): Dated 2015, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Ghost Ore Damashii. Sougo originally used Geiz's Ghost Ridewatch before it was neutralized by Decade as Kamen Ride: Ghost, and he later acquired his own version from Takeru. The Ghost Ridewatch equips Zi-O with the Ghost Armor (ゴーストアーマー Gōsuto Āmā), which enables him to summon Ghost's Hoodie Ghosts as reinforcements via the Eyecon Shoulders (眼魂ショルダー Aikon Shorudā). He also gains levitation capabilities, as well as invisibility and intangibility. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Omega Time Break (オメガタイムブレーク Omega Taimu Burēku).
- Double (ダブル Daburu): Dated 2009, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Double CycloneJoker. It equips Zi-O with the Double Armor (ダブルアーマー Daburu Āmā), granting him abilities similar to Double's powers. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Maximum Time Break (マキシマムタイムブレーク Makushimamu Taimu Burēku). By inserting this Ridewatch into the Zikan Girade, it is capable of firing green air blasts at the enemy.
- Kuuga (クウガ Kūga): Dated 2000, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form. It equips Zi-O with the Kuuga Armor (クウガアーマー Kūga Āmā), granting him abilities similar to Kuuga's powers. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Mighty Time Break (マイティタイムブレーク Maiti Taimu Burēku). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Kuuga Mode (クウガモード Kūga Mōdo).
- Ryuki (龍騎 Ryūki): Dated 2002, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Ryuki. By setting it into the Ride Heisaber, Zi-O can throw a ball of fiery energy in the form of a slash as a final attack. This Ridewatch was initially obtained in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Blade (ブレイド Bureido): Dated 2004, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Blade Ace Form. While it would equip Zi-O with the Blade Armor (ブレイドアーマー Bureido Āmā), Kenzaki requested him not to use it as it serves as a seal containing his Undead power.
- Chalice (カリス Karisu): Dated 2004, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Chalice. Kamen Rider Blade ordered him to keep the Undead power sealed within it safe.
- Agito (アギト): Dated 2001, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form. It was originally obtained by Heure when he stole Agito's powers from Shouichi Tsugami, who eventually relented it to Sougo after briefly regaining his ability to fight his Another Rider counterpart.
- Hibiki (響鬼): Dated 2005, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Hibiki.
- Kiva (キバ Kiba): Dated 2008, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Kiva.
- Kabuto (カブト): Dated 2006, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Kabuto Rider Form and was originally the Kabuto Zecter before it transformed itself.
- Den-O (電王 Den'ō): Dated 2007, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form.
- Drive (ドライブ Doraibu): Dated 2014, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed (with a secondary design based on Type Tridoron). Unlike the one Geiz stole from Ohma Zi-O, this Ridewatch is what Sougo needed to officially complete the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch. It was initially obtained in Over Quartzer.
- Mach (マッハ Mahha): Dated 2014, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Mach. It was initially obtained in Over Quartzer.
Sougo later acquires the Decade (ディケイド Dikeido) Ridewatch from Tsukasa Kadoya through Geiz. Dated 2009, this Ridewatch equips Zi-O with the Decade Armor (ディケイドアーマー Dikeido Āmā) where he is armed with the Ride Heisaber (ライドヘイセイバー Raido Heiseibā), which allows him to utilize the previous 19 Heisei Kamen Riders' powers without tapping into their Ridewatches via the Dual Time Break (デュアルタイムブレーク Dyuaru Taimu Burēku) attack as well as perform the Scramble Time Break (スクランブルタイムブレーク Sukuranburu Taimu Burēku) and Ultimate Time Break (アルティメットタイムブレーク Arutimetto Taimu Burēku) finishers. Zi-O's finishers in this form are the Attack Time Break (アタックタイムブレーク Atakku Taimu Burēku), when using only the Decade Ridewatch, and the Final Attack Time Break (ファイナルアタックタイムブレーク Fainaru Atakku Taimu Burēku), when combined with another Ridewatch.
- Build Form (ビルドフォーム Birudo Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Build Ridewatches, based on Kamen Rider Build's RabbitTank Sparkling Form.
- Ghost Form (ゴーストフォーム Gōsuto Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Ghost Ridewatches, based on Kamen Rider Ghost's Grateful Damashii form.
- Ex-Aid Form (エグゼイドフォーム Eguzeido Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Ex-Aid Ridewatches, based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Action Gamer Level XX form, which splits Zi-O into two different Riders: the azure-colored Ex-Aid Form L (エグゼイドフォーム L Eguzeido Fōmu Eru) and the orange-colored Ex-Aid Form R (エグゼイドフォームR Eguzeido Fōmu Āru).
- OOO Form (オーズフォーム Ōzu Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and OOO Ridewatches, based on Kamen Rider OOO's Tajadol Combo form.
- Ryuki Form (龍騎フォーム Ryūki Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Ryuki Ridewatches, based on Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive. Unlike the other Decade Armor forms which are based on the Heisei Riders' upgrade or super forms, this form is based on Ryuki's final form. This form is exclusive to Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
During Sougo's battle with Another Ryuga, he is forced to confront his inner darkness in the form of his Mirror World counterpart, who helped him overcome his trauma of potentially becoming Ohma Zi-O while remaining true to the idea of changing his fate. The two future timeline variations of Zi-O's Ridewatch are then fused into the Zi-O Ridewatch II (ジオウライドウォッチⅡ Jiō Raidowotchi Tsū), which allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Zi-O II (仮面ライダージオウⅡ Kamen Raidā Jiō Tsū). In this form, Zi-O sacrifices his ability to use Ride Armors in order to gain the power to manipulate the flow of time as well as precognitive sight, which allows him to see a few seconds into the future (though individuals moving at superhuman speeds that can surpass the laws of time, such as Geiz Revive Shippu, prove immune to this ability). He is also armed with the Saikyo Girade (サイキョーギレード Saikyō Girēdo), which can combine with the Zikan Girade in Ken Mode to form the Saikyo Zikan Girade (サイキョージカンギレード Saikyō Jikan Girēdo) in order to perform the King Giri Giri Slash (キングギリギリスラッシュ Kingu Giri Giri Surasshu) finisher. This form's finisher is the Twice Time Break (トゥワイスタイムブレーク Tuwaisu Taimu Burēku).
In the confrontation with Another Blade, Sougo receives the Zi-O Trinity Ridewatch (ジオウトリニティライドウォッチ Jiō Toriniti Raidowotchi) from White Woz to become Kamen Rider Zi-O Trinity (仮面ライダージオウトリニティ Kamen Raidā Jiō Toriniti). In this form, he absorbs Geiz and Black Woz in order to utilize their powers and weapons as well as his own. This form has three finishers: Solo Time Break (ソロタイムブレーク Soro Taimu Burēku), Duo Time Break Burst (デュオタイムブレークバースト Dyuo Taimu Burēku Bāsuto), and Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion (トリニティタイムブレークバーストエクスプロージョン Toriniti Taimu Burēku Bāsuto Ekusupurōjon).
Once all 19 main Ridewatches have been acquired, Sougo receives the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch (グランドジオウライドウォッチ Gurando Jiō Raidowotchi) which allows him to become Kamen Rider Grand Zi-O (仮面ライダーグランドジオウ Kamen Raidā Gurando Jiō). In this form, besides retaining his ability to manipulate the flow of time, he can summon any of the past 19 primary Heisei Kamen Riders from their active timeline to fight by his side along with utilizing their weapons besides his own. It also possesses the ability to teleport. This form's finisher is the All Twenty Time Break (オールトゥエンティタイムブレーク Ōru Tuenti Taimu Burēku) where Zi-O summons his predecessors during their signature attacks to take out an opponent from all sides, though he also has a solo variant where he invokes the power of the previous 19 Heisei Kamen Riders and combines them with his into a Rider Kick. Although this form is superior to Zi-O's previous forms, it is still inferior to Ohma Zi-O because the Drive Ridewatch wasn't obtained properly, even in spite of the fact that the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch still used it to manifest. In Over Quartzer, Sougo gets the Drive Ridewatch; thus allowing him to officially complete the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch, after that Sougo also shows that he is able to invoke the 19 Heisei Kamen Riders in its super or final forms, as well as in the form Ohma Zi-O. After the Ridewatches become unusable as a result of Swartz's endgame, Sougo loses the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch. He later recovers it thanks to his granduncle, who repaired the Ridewatches.
During the events of Over Quartzer, Sougo temporary gains a Ridewatch based on Ohma Zi-O which allows Zi-O to transform into Ohma Form (オーマフォーム Ōma Fōmu). The form is stronger version of Grand Zi-O that allows him to summon the 19 previous primary Heisei Kamen Riders in their ultimate forms. This form's finisher is the King Time Break (キングタイムブレーク Kingu Taimu Burēiku).
During his final battle against Swartz, Sougo converts his Ziku-Driver into the Ohma Zi-O Driver, acquiring the ability to transform into Ohma Zi-O where he proved powerful enough to destroy anyone getting in his way with a single attack, but once he killed Swartz, he chooses to reboot time, undoing all damage caused by the Time Jackers at the cost of his newly obtained powers.
Sougo Tokiwa is portrayed by So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō). As a child, Sougo is portrayed by Rui Takahashi (高橋 琉晟 Takahashi Rui). The character is named after Tokiwa-sō, the former apartment of Shotaro Ishinomori.
Junichirō Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎 Tokiwa Jun'ichirō) is the owner of Kujigojidō and Sougo's great uncle. Even though his shop specializes in clocks, he barely has orders to fix them nowadays, and usually works on repairing other old devices to make ends meet, in spite of that he has shown that he is a genius in what concerns watches since he was able to repair the DenLiner time train, which according to the Imagin works as such, and he was even able to repair the Ridewatches so that Sougo recovers the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch. Although he does not consider Sougo's idea of being a king very good, he feels glad that Sougo has Geiz and Tsukuyomi as friends, as he recognizes how positive their influence on him is. After the timeline was altered by Another Zi-O II, Junichiro does not appear to recognize his own grandnephew. Once the timeline is restored, he returns to normal and displays some pride once discovering that Sougo is a Kamen Rider fighting for good.
Junichirō Tokiwa is portrayed by Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久 Namase Katsuhisa).
People from 2068
Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu), revealed in Over Quartzers to be a time-displaced Oda Nobunaga, is an 18-year old soldier from the year 2068 who joined the resistance against Ohma Zi-O as Kamen Rider Geiz (仮面ライダーゲイツ Kamen Raidā Geitsu). While he traveled back in time to kill Sougo before he can become Ohma Zi-O, he momentarily relents after Zi-O saves him after they defeat Another Build; agreeing to Tsukuyomi's request that he stay his hand and watch the events play out despite referring to Sougo as Zi-O instead of his actual name. He temporarily became a house-guest at the Tokiwa household alongside Tsukuyomi for observation, but quickly moved out when he realized that he was beginning to care for Sougo's well-being; wanting to retain his fear of and suspicion towards him.
It wasn't until after he saw Sougo traumatized from his encounter with Ohma Zi-O and subsequently being attacked by Kasshine that Geiz is convinced that Sougo is nothing like his future self and resolves to help him; promising to help change his fate. When Geiz learns that an alternate future was created where he became a savior after he defeated Ohma Zi-O, he takes responsibility for inadvertently setting Sougo on the path to becoming Ohma Zi-O after he acquired the ability to become Zi-O II and remained adamant in his decision to help him change the future. Everything changed however when he becomes Geiz Revive after being led to believe that Tsukuyomi died trying to kill Sougo as a child; reigniting his original goal of killing Sougo. Despite this, he slowly began to regret this decision, as he really considers Sougo his friend. Ultimately, he gives up his vendetta to help him in his fight against the Another Riders, after which he becomes more open about his feelings; even joining Sougo in pranking Tsukuyomi by pretending that they were still bent on ending each other's lives and grappling with Black Woz for stealing his room.
Because the timeline was altered, both Geiz and Tsukuyomi see Sougo as the Demon King they must defeat in order to save the world and not their friend, despite the fact that Hiryu Kakogawa had usurped the position of Demon King. After a small confrontation, Sougo manages to convince Geiz and Tsukuyomi that he was their ally. After Hiryū is defeated and the timeline was restored, Geiz regains his original memories and learns that the future he came from was actually an alternate dimension where Ohma Zi-O continues to exist after he was removed from Sougo's timeline. During the final battle against Swartz, Geiz dies protecting Sougo from Swartz, begging him to become Ohma Zi-O to defeat Swartz with his dying words. After Sougo defeated the Time Jacker and resets time and reality, Geiz was not only revived, but also became one of Sougo's classmates as well as a prodigy martial artist.
Like Sougo, Geiz uses a Ziku-Driver with his own Ridewatches in order to transform. When transforming into his base form, the word "Rider" (らいだー Raidā) appears written on Geiz's visor with yellow-colored characters in hiragana while Armor forms based on a different past Rider have the respective Rider's name written in the same fashion. His personal weapon is the Zikan Zax (ジカンザックス Jikan Zakkusu), which has a Yumi Mode (ゆみモード Yumi Mōdo, Bow Mode) for the Kiwa Kiwa Shoot (キワキワシュート Kiwa Kiwa Shūto) finisher and an Ono Mode (おのモード Ono Mōdo, Axe Mode) for the Zakkuri Cutting (ザックリカッティング Zakkuri Kattingu) finisher. He also possesses his own red-colored Time Mazine and a Faiz Phone X.
- Geiz (ゲイツ Geitsu): Geiz's personal Ridewatch, dated 2068, which allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Geiz and convert his Time Mazine from Vehicle Mode to Robot Mode. His finisher is the Time Burst (タイムバースト Taimu Bāsuto).
- Bike: An undated Ridewatch that allows Geiz to summon his own Ride Striker.
- Ghost: Dated 2015, one of two Ridewatches he stole from Ohma Zi-O, this Ridewatch allows him to equip the Ghost Armor (granting him levitation, invisibility, and intangibility) and perform the Omega Time Burst (オメガタイムバースト Omega Taimu Bāsuto). By inserting the Ghost Ridewatch in the Zikan Zax, he is able to use orange spiritual energy to attack the enemy. After the Ridewatch was nullified by Decade in 2015, Geiz uses a copy that Sougo received from Takeru.
- Cross-Z (クローズ Kurōzu): Dated 2017, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Cross-Z. By setting it into the Zikan Zax, Geiz can summon a blue-colored energy dragon as a final attack. When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Cross-Z Mode (クローズモード Kurōzu Mōdo). This Ridewatch was initially obtained by Sento Kiryū in the final episode of Kamen Rider Build.
- Drive: Dated 2014, equips to Geiz with the Drive Armor (ドライブアーマー Doraibu Āmā), which enables him to channel acceleration capabilities via the Speed Tire Shoulders (スピードタイヤショルダー Supīdo Taiya Shorudā). He is also capable of launching twin autonomous projectiles modeled after Drive's Shift Speed Car known as the Shift Speed Speeds (シフトスピードスピード Shifuto Supīdo Supīdo). Geiz's finisher in this form is the Hissatsu Time Burst (ヒッサツタイムバースト Hissatsu Taimu Bāsuto, Finisher Time Burst). Like the Ghost Ridewatch, Geiz stole it from Ohma Zi-O. Although this Ridewatch is not the one that Sougo needs to collect, oddly enough, it is still used to create the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch once the other 18 main Ridewatches were collected. Although in Over Quartzer, Sougo gets the one he needs to complete the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch at last.
- Faiz (ファイズ Faizu): Dated 2003, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Faiz. It equips Geiz with the Faiz Armor (ファイズアーマー Faizu Āmā), which enables him to materialize replicas of Faiz's SB-555C Faiz Shot and SB-555L Faiz Pointer weapons known as the Faiz Shot Shot (ファイズショットショット Faizu Shotto Shotto) and Faiz Pointer Pointer (ファイズポインターポインター Faizu Pointā Pointā), respectively, via the Phone Gear Shoulders (フォンギアショルダー Fon Gia Shorudā) by inputting the activation code 5-5-5 into the Faiz Phone X. Geiz's finisher in this form is the Exceed Time Burst (エクシードタイムバースト Ekushīdo Taimu Bāsuto).
- Phone (フォン Fon): A Ride Gadget which is commonly used as a communication device, the Faiz Phone X (ファイズフォン X(テン) Faizu Fon Ten) is utilized by time travelers from 2068. This device resembles Kamen Rider Faiz's SB-555P Faiz Phone in both of its modes and how it is also used in conjunction with the Faiz Armor to summon weapons.
- Wizard (ウィザード Wizādo): Dated 2012, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style. It equips Geiz with the Wizard Armor (ウィザードアーマー Wizādo Āmā), enabling him to generate spells based on the Wizard Rings via the Flame Ring Shoulders (フレイムリングショルダー Fureimu Ringu Shorudā). Geiz's finisher in this form is the Strike Time Burst (ストライクタイムバースト Sutoraiku Taimu Bāsuto). By inserting the Wizard Ridewatch in the Zikan Zax, he is able to use magic to attack the enemy.
- Genm (ゲンム Genmu): Dated 2016, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Genm Action Gamer Level 2. It equips Geiz with the Genm Armor (ゲンムアーマー Genmu Āmā), which enables him to copy Genm's attacks via the Genm Ability Plates (ゲンムアビリティプレート Genmu Abiriti Purēto) on his thigh armor and generate a Game Area through the Proto Gashat Shoulders (プロトガシャットショルダー Puroto Gashatto Shorudā). Geiz's finisher in this form is the Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Genm Mode (ゲンムモード Genmu Mōdo) and utilize Shin Kuroto Dan's warp pipes for teleportation purposes.
- Knight (ナイト Naito): Dated 2002, this Ridewatch is based on Kamen Rider Knight. By setting it into the Zikan Zax, Geiz can throw a ball of blue energy in the form of a swirl as a final attack. This Ridewatch was initially obtained in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
After receiving a unique blank Ridewatch, once the 3 MiRidewatches of the Future Kamen Riders have been obtained, Geiz's determination to become stronger helps him turn it into the hourglass-themed Geiz Revive Ridewatch (ゲイツリバイブライドウォッチ Geitsu Ribaibu Raidowotchi) in order to become Kamen Rider Geiz Revive (仮面ライダーゲイツリバイブ Kamen Raidā Geitsu Ribaibu), the super form of Geiz that he assumed to defeat Ohma Zi-O in the alternate future timeline, surpassing in power to Zi-O II. In both forms he is armed with the Zikan Jaclaw (ジカンジャックロー Jikan Jakkurō), though he is also able to also use the Zikan Zax if necessary. As Geiz Revive, he has access to two sub-forms:
- Geiz Revive Goretsu (ゲイツリバイブ剛烈 Geitsu Ribaibu Gōretsu, Geiz Revive Ardent Strength), which is dedicated to force, in this way he is armed with the Zikan Jaclaw in Noko Mode (のこモード Noko Mōdo, Saw Mode), his final attack is Super Noko Setsuzan (スーパーのこ切斬 Sūpā Noko Setsuzan, Super Saw Cutting). His finisher is the Ichigeki Time Burst (一撃タイムバースト Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto, One Strike Time Burst).
- Geiz Revive Shippu (ゲイツリバイブ疾風 Geitsu Ribaibu Shippū, Geiz Revive Hurricane), which is dedicated to speed, in this form he is also able to fly, in this way he is armed with the Zikan Jaclaw in Tsume Mode (つめモード Tsume Mōdo, Claw Mode), his final attack is Super Tsume Renzan (スーパーつめ連斬 Sūpā Tsume Renzan, Super Claw Multi-Slash). His finisher is the Hyakuretsu Time Burst (百烈タイムバースト Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto, Hundred-Fierce Time Burst).
In both forms, just like Zi-O II, he is unable to use Rider Armors. Unlike his regular forms, this one puts greater strain on Geiz's body, as it made him bleed from various parts of his face after cancelling the transformation. Also, if he used the power of Geiz Revive too many times without time to rest, it could cause even more damage to his body. Over time though, Geiz overcome these issues (Producer Shinichiro Shirakura confirmed that Geiz was training off-screen in order to control the power of Geiz Revive after he was inspired by having a nosebleed that went away after a week of exercise.)
In Kamen Rider Bi Bi Bi no Bibill Geiz, Geiz obtains the Bibill Ridewatch (ビビルライドウォッチ Bibiru Raidowotchi), a temporary transformation of the Ghost Ridewatch, which equips him with the Bibill Armor (ビビルアーマー Bibiru Āmā), a blue-colored version of the Ghost Armor which possesses shoulder pads based on Ghost's ally, Yurusen.
In Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, Geiz obtains the Geiz Majesty Ridewatch (ゲイツマジェスティライドウォッチ Geitsu Majesuti Raidowotchi), which allows him to become Kamen Rider Geiz Majesty (仮面ライダーゲイツマジェスティ Kamen Raidā Geitsu Majesuti), his final form and invoke the combined powers of 18 secondary Heisei Kamen Riders, similarly to Grand Zi-O with the primary Heisei Riders.
In addition to his own Ridewatches, Geiz is capable of using Zi-O's Ridewatches.
- Build: Loaned from Zi-O, Geiz used it to equip the Build Armor and use the Vortex Time Burst (ボルテックタイムバースト Borutekku Taimu Bāsuto) in a futile attempt to fight against Another Fourze.
- Gaim: Used as part of future Sougo's plan to free Geiz, energy essence from the Ridewatch allows him to escape Helheim through an unstable Crack.
- Ex-Aid: Loaned from Zi-O, Geiz used it to equip the Ex-Aid Armor, which allowed him to generate a Mighty Action X themed Game Area with chocolate block platforms through the Gashat Shoulders and perform the Critical Time Burst finisher.
Geiz Myokoin is portrayed by Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku).
Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ Tsukuyomi), real name Alpina (アルピナ Arupina), is a mysterious 18-year old girl of nobility from the year 2058 who is the younger sister of Swartz. She was chosen to be succeed her parents due to her powers being stronger then Swartz, who initially intended to use her for his agenda. But when Tsukuyomi hesitated in her attempt to stop her brother, Swartz erases her memories and stranded her in Ohma Zi-O's timeline where she ended up with the Resistance who provided her with a new name. Tsukuyomi originally disapproved of Geiz's intention to kill Sougo as it could have serious ramifications to the timeline when they traveled to 2018; deciding instead to help Sougo avert his future of becoming Ohma Zi-O.
Initially from getting to know Sougo as a person, Tsukuyomi could not believe him to the same person as the tyrant from her time; convincing Geiz that they should continue observing him. As a result of Sougo's increasing potential as Ohma Zi-O however, Tsukuyomi becomes paranoid; resulting in her demanding Geiz kill Sougo and eventually assaulting him in his past. While on this venture however, she discovered the truth: the Time Jackers' leader Swartz was responsible for manipulating every single event that had happened, including causing Sougo to become Zi-O. While trying to save the younger Sougo, who had been kidnapped by Swartz, Tsukuyomi's shot was deflected by the latter; inadvertently causing the very bus accident that claimed the lives of all its passengers, including Sougo and Hiryū's respective parents and causing severe damage to the timeline. She was saved by Tsukasa Kadoya, who then showed her how Swartz manipulated events in the past by kidnapping several children (including Sougo and Hiryū) as all of them had the potential to become Zi-O.
Having realized her mistake after being told by Tsukasa that Sougo becoming Ohma Zi-O was merely one of many possible futures, an apologetic Tsukuyomi decides to return with Geiz to the house Tokiwa. Soon after, Tsukuyomi begins to slowly regain her memories since awakening her power to manipulate time and after Tsukasa takes her to see her younger self in 2058. Because the timeline was altered, both Geiz and Tsukuyomi do not know who Sougo is, in spite of this, she has doubts if he is truly going to become the Demon King like when she first met him in the beginning of the series. Tsukuyomi ends up being captured by the Time Jackers, Swartz revealing their original past before taking her power when she attempted to reason with him. Black Woz managed to save her despite being attacked by Swartz. She regained her memories as well as retaining those from the alternate future after the timeline was restored. Tsukuyomi later learns her true name from Michal Minato, as well as the fact that she and Geiz actually came from separate timelines.
When the A.R. World convergence commences, Swartz attempts to kill Tsukuyomi; as she is the only one who can avert the disaster without it destroying their timeline. However, Sougo had given a past version of her a blank Ridewatch that he infused with Ohma Zi-O's power before he had his final battle with the tyrant; which didn't activate until Sougo had returned during the calamity's height. Once Black Woz provides her with a Ziku Driver, Tsukuyomi gains the power to become Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi (仮面ライダーツクヨミ Kamen Raidā Tsukuyomi). Shockingly however, she seemingly chooses to betray everyone during the final battle against Swartz and help him bring about the A.R. World apocalypse. But this was only a facade as she inflicts a mortal wound on Swartz; killed by her brother before Sougo finishes him off. After Sougo sacrifices Ohma Zi-O's power to undo Swartz's actions and alter time, Tsukuyomi is revived in the new timeline as Sougo's classmate at his high school.
Even though she wasn't a Kamen Rider until the end of the series, Tsukuyomi is in possession of her own Faiz Phone X for both self-defense purposes and to communicate with Geiz and Sougo through time. Her Time Mazine is customized with the Katakana for "robo" (ロボ) emblazoned on the torso. She lent it to Sougo in the hopes of assisting him with time travel. Following the Another Agito incident, Tsukuyomi regained her ability to stop time, later revealing that she used this ability as a child before getting amnesia. It is also known that her powers are stronger than Swartz's and she is capable of recovering them, as evidenced by her attempts to regain her powers after Swartz had stolen them.
Tsukuyomi is portrayed by Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri). As a child, Tsukuyomi is portrayed by Yui Matsushima (松島 由依 Matsushima Yui).
Ohma Zi-O (オーマジオウ Ōma Jiō), also known as Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō) or the "Demon King" (魔王 Maō), is the dictator of Earth in the year 2068. Ohma Zi-O's immense power and actions convince Tsukuyomi and Geiz to travel back in time to 2018 and prevent his rise to power by intercepting his past self, Sougo, who intended to change his future after becoming Zi-O. When Tsukasa sends Sougo and Tsukuyomi to 2068, Ohma Zi-O has them brought before him so he can mock his past self's naiveté and overpower him. Ohma Zi-O advised Sougo to renounce becoming Zi-O if he refuses to accept his destiny of becoming him before sending him back to 2018; briefly fading from existence until Sougo renewed his conviction to fight as Zi-O and change his future. This also created an alternate timeline where Ohma Zi-O's reign was prevented after he was defeated by Geiz Revive; hinting at Ohma Zi-O's future being a possible outcome in Sougo's future should he acquire all the primary Heisei Kamen Rider Ridewatches; as evidenced by the tyrant's existence being anchored even after the events of Day of Ohma (オーマの日 Ōma no Hi) was changed when Zi-O became Zi-O Trinity instead of Ohma Zi-O.
Once Sougo gains the power of Grand Zi-O and beats the second Another Den-O, Ohma Zi-O teleports him to 2068 to test his past self's newly acquired power while scolding him for not acknowledging his destiny. Ohma Zi-O eventually sends Sougo back to 2019 after realizing that he cannot properly use Grand Zi-O's power as he had yet to properly earn the Drive Ridewatch; sensing the temporal distortion caused by Hiryū Kakogawa before Sougo resolved it.
During the events of Over Quartzer, Ohma Zi-O's existence is ultimately revealed to be the result of the Quartzers' influence on Sougo's timeline; orchestrated by Sougo's original future counterpart, who intended to erase the Kamen Riders' influence on the Heisei era. Ohma Zi-O was aware of the Quartzers' plot and gave Sougo the Ohma Ridewatch to defeat their alternate self in order to erase his influence on his younger self's timeline. However, while Tsukuyomi and Geiz learn the future they came is actually an alternate reality where Ohma Zi-O exists, Swartz's actions have placed Sougo in a predicament where the chances of him becoming Ohma Zi-O have increased.
When Swartz initiates his endgame, Sougo travels to 2068 and faces Ohma Zi-O for a final battle; fighting the tyrant as Zi-O Trinity and deducing he never intended to kill him. The future Sougo reveals that his power to destroy time and space is stronger than Swartz's, making it the only means to stop the Time Jacker. Ohma Zi-O then sends the young Sougo back with a blank Ridewatch; wondering what moment of time his younger self would sacrifice in order to win. While Sougo did become a past version of Ohma Zi-O in 2019, he chooses to sacrifice the power to undo the damage caused by Swartz. Impressed by his younger self's choice while expressing his joy to have met him one last time, Oma Zi-O peacefully lets himself be erased from existence.
The future Sougo transforms into Ohma Zi-O with a gold-colored variant of the Ziku-Driver known as the Ohma Zi-O Driver (オーマジオウドライバー Ōma Jiō Doraibā). Like Zi-O's base form, the word "Rider" (ライダー Raidā) appears written on Ohma Zi-O's visor in katakana, but colored red instead of magenta, and his mask is filled with a pattern comprising the kanji for King (王 Ō). Able to manipulate the flow of time like the Time Jackers, Ohma Zi-O is also capable of wiping out an entire army of resistance fighters within a matter of seconds and summon a past Heisei Rider from their time period to his aid. He is also in possession of Ridewatches, though due to his increased power, he only needs to press their activation buttons in order to tap into their individual powers. His finisher is the Ohma Zi-O Hissatsugeki (逢魔時王必殺撃 Ōma Jiō Hissatsugeki, Ohma Zi-O Finishing Attack).
- Ghost: The Ridewatch stolen from him by Geiz, later nullified by Decade.
- Drive: The Ridewatch stolen from him by Geiz. Since it was a component in the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch, Ohma Zi-O was able to corrupt the summoned Drive to fight against his younger self.
- Kiva: Summons a swarm of energy bats.
- Ryuki: Summons Ryuki's Dragreder (ドラグレッダー Doragureddā) to attack his target.
- Kuuga: Creates a giant energy projection of a Linto Hieroglyphic (リント文字 Rintomoji) that he absorbs to perform a Rider Kick-like attack.
- Blade: Summons giant Rouze Cards.
- Double: Summons green/purple cyclones.
Kasshine (カッシーン Kasshīn) is a loyal mechanical servant of Ohma Zi-O, operated by a built-in AI unit, who was sent back in time to kill Geiz. After Sougo discarded his Ziku-Driver, Kasshine was rendered inoperable before Swartz reprogrammed it to kill the boy despite no longer being a threat to the Time Jackers. After regaining the ability to transform, Zi-O splits himself with the Decade Armor Ex-Aid Form, destroying Kasshine while his other half and Geiz intercept the Time Jackers in their Time Mazines.
His main weapon is a spear, though he also utilizes mechanical limbs for additional support.
Kasshine is voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda (津田 健次郎 Tsuda Kenjirō).
The Time Mazines (タイムマジーン Taimu Majīn) are exo-suit mecha that served as support units for the resistance. Zi-O, Geiz, White Woz, and the Time Jackers possess their own variants for time travel. The Time Mazine's development was said to taken place as early as 2050, with Michal Minato/Kamen Rider Aqua using a prototype model that would presumably inspire the mass-produced units emblazoned with his colors.
The Dai Mazines (ダイマジーン Dai Majīn) are giant mecha controlled by Ohma Zi-O to conquer the world. According to Tsukuyomi, the Dai Mazines only appear on the Day of Ohma, but as a result of changes in the timeline caused by Sougo's party and the Time Jackers alike, they appeared at the height of Christmas Eve. When Geiz destroyed Sougo's Ziku-Driver to remove Ohma Zi-O from existence, the Dai Mazines were deactivated, but descended into the ground.
Woz (ウォズ Wozu) refers to two prophets from different futures, each heralding their respective figures in hopes of ensuring the path to their respective futures. The name was originally held by Black Woz until White Woz's arrival in 2019, with Sougo providing distinction by labeling them with their respective colors.
Both versions of Woz can use the BeyonDriver (ビヨンドライバー Biyondoraibā) to become Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ Kamen Raidā Wozu), who uses Ridewatches called MiRidewatches (ミライドウォッチ Miraidowotchi) to access forms based on Future Kamen Riders called Futurings (フューチャーリング Fyūchāringu). White Woz was the original user of the BeyonDriver until Black Woz enlisted Hiryū and Heure to acquire it and the powers of Kamen Rider Woz via a semantic error on White Woz's part.
Woz's personal weapon is the Zikan Despear (ジカンデスピア Jikan Desupia), which has a Yari Mode (ヤリモード Yari Mōdo, Spear Mode) for the Bakuretsu de Lance (爆裂DEランス Bakuretsu De Ransu, Explosion of Lance) finisher, a Kama Mode (カマモード Kama Mōdo, Scythe Mode) for the Ichigeki Kaman (一撃カマーン Ichigeki Kamān, One Strike Kaman) finisher, and a Tsue Mode (ツエモード Tsue Mōdo, Cane Mode) for the Fukashigi Magic (不可思議マジック Fukashigi Majikku, Mysterious Magic) finisher.
- Woz: Woz's personal MiRidewatch that allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Woz's green default form. His finisher is the Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン Taimu Ekusupurōjon).
- Shinobi (シノビ): A MiRidewatch based on Kamen Rider Shinobi that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the purple-colored Futurering Shinobi (フューチャーリングシノビ Fyūchāringu Shinobi). In this form, he gains various ninja related powers, such as making copies of himself and traveling through shadows. His finisher is the Ninpō: Time Binding Jutsu (忍法 時間縛りの術 Ninpō Jikan Shibari no Jutsu).
- Quiz (クイズ Kuizu): A MiRidewatch based on Kamen Rider Quiz that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the orange, red, and blue-colored Futurering Quiz (フューチャーリングクイズ Fyūchāringu Kuizu). In this form, he receives a large amount of worldwide knowledge and the Quiz Shoulders (クイズショルダー Kuizu Shorudā) that allow him determine the answer for his targets. As the original Kamen Rider Quiz attacks through riddles, this is also exploited by Woz, but its ability is negated if the question's answer is debatable or if he doesn't know the answer. His finisher is the Quiz Shock Break (クイズショックブレイク Kuizu Shokku Bureiku).
- Kikai (キカイ): A MiRidewatch based on Kamen Rider Kikai that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the yellow and white-colored Futurering Kikai (フューチャーリングキカイ Fyūchāringu Kikai). In this form, he can transform nearby humans into manipulable Semi Humanoises (セミヒューマノイズ Semi Hyūmanoizu) and is also able to use robotic claws that come out of his back to attack. His finisher is the Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク Furu Metaru Bureiku).
- Ginga (ギンガ): A unique MiRidewatch based on Kamen Rider Ginga that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the white and indigo-colored Ginga Finally (ギンガファイナリー Ginga Fainarī). In this form, he has access to the powers of Kamen Rider Ginga. This form's finisher is the Cho Ginga Explosion (超ギンガエクスプロージョン Chō Ginga Ekusupurōjon, Super Ginga Explosion). He also has two sub-forms in addition to his main form:
- Ginga Wakusei Form (ギンガワクセイフォーム Ginga Wakusei Fōmu, Ginga Planet Form), which allows him to control energy with planetary forms. This form's finisher is the Sui-Kin-Chi-Ka-Moku-Do-Ten-Kai Explosion (水金地火木土天海エクスプロージョン Sui Kin Chi Ka Moku Do Ten Kai Ekusupurōjon, Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Neptune Explosion).
- Ginga Taiyo Form (ギンガタイヨウフォーム Ginga Taiyō Fōmu, Ginga Sun Form), which allows him to control fire-based energy. This form's finisher is the Burning Sun Explosion (バーニングサンエクスプロージョン Bāningu San Ekusupurōjon).
As they are the same person from different timelines, both versions of Woz are portrayed by Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke).
The main timeline version of Woz, also known as Black Woz (黒ウォズ Kuro Wozu), is a so-called "mysterious prophet" and a member of the Quartzers who considers himself a devoted follower of Ohma Zi-O; possessing a book of prophecies called the Ohma Advent Calendar (逢魔降臨暦 Ōma Kōrin Reki) that detail the fixed history of Ohma Zi-O's rise to power. During the beginning and end of episodes, Woz takes the role of narrator and interacts with the viewers to recount Sougo's adventures.
While surprised by Sougo's declaration of becoming a benevolent demon king instead of a tyrant, Black Woz remained loyal as his only concern is assuring Sougo's destiny as Ohma Zi-O regardless by providing his devices and occasionally interfering to rescue the youth from harm. His dedication to ensure history follows the right path makes him fickle towards Sougo's friends and the Time Jackers, helping either side when he believes Sougo is straying too far from the intended path. When White Woz appears, Black Woz starts encouraging Sougo to defeat Geiz to the point of becoming disgusted and losing his composure over the atrocious conduct of his callous counterpart. In fact, he hardly interacted with him unless it was to gloat over him when Sougo acquired a new power.
After being attacked and wounded by Geiz Revive, Black Woz forms a temporary alliance with Heure to steal White Woz's powers so he can force Geiz into overusing his Revive form regardless of the rematch's outcome. Initially wanting to ensure Sougo's transition to Ohma Zi-O, Sougo's influence on him has caused Black Woz to support the latter's decision to change his future. Because of this, once Sougo and Geiz settled their differences, Black Woz decided to make peace with Geiz and Tsukuyomi while moving into the Tokiwa house; though he comically provokes Geiz by giving a half-hearted apology for his previous actions.
He becomes instrumental in Zi-O acquiring his Trinity form and then stealing the Ginga MiRidewatch from Swartz. When Hiryū Kakogawa alters the timeline, Woz pretends to be his devoted follower while deducing Swartz's plan before being forced to rescue Tsukuyomi and aiding the Time Riders and Tsukasa in battling Hiryū.
During the events of Over Quartzer, he betrays Sougo and the others due to his allegiance to the Quartzers. However, after seeing that the future is not yet written and having grown fond of Sougo and the others, he ultimately returns to Sougo's side.
While Swartz enacted his endgame, he remains by Sougo's side, fighting alongside Kamen Riders Decade and Diend, but is momentarily caught off-guard when Sougo eventually becomes Ohma Zi-O to finish off Swartz, then once more when the youth decided to sacrifice the power after using it to defeat Swartz and rewrite reality so he never becomes Ohma Zi-O. Despite this, Woz is unaffected, as he continues to observe Sougo in the new timeline.
Black Woz has a habit of declaring 'rejoice' (祝え iwae) whenever Sougo obtains a new Ridewatch and Rider Armor; being quite pleased when Sougo requested that he do so at one point and later being ordered to do so when Sougo becomes Ohma Zi-O. He has also demonstrated special skills such as deflecting Another Fourze's attack with one hand and using his scarf to teleport himself and others. Additionally, he can also travel through time without the need of a Time Mazine.
White Woz (白ウォズ Shiro Wozu) is a version of Woz that originated from an alternate future that came into being following Sougo's decision to remain as Zi-O. White Woz is seemingly fanatically devoted to Geiz, who defeated Ohma Zi-O in the alternate future as Geiz Revive, and is determined to make sure it occurs. Despite sharing a common goal with Geiz and Tsukuyomi, White Woz's apathetic approach and sadism puts them at odds. After getting the three MiRidewatches from the Future Kamen Riders, he uses their combined power to create the Geiz Revive Ridewatch and present it to Geiz.
It is later revealed that White Woz only needed Geiz to defeat Ohma Zi-O to ensure his own existence, regardless if Geiz survives or not, and has been helping Swartz the entire time. During Geiz's ascension into Geiz Revive, White Woz is tricked into giving up his ability as Kamen Rider Woz to Black Woz. After hearing Sougo's words and seeing his mistake in helping Swartz force Blade and Chalice to battle each other, he accepts his fate and combines his residual Rider energy with the Zi-O II and Geiz Revive Ridewatches to create the Zi-O Trinity Ridewatch; fading away once his timeline is negated as a result of his final act but not before warning his counterpart of Swartz's goals.
Some time later, as part of the final phase for his endgame, Swartz summons an Another World version of White Woz from after sending Geiz there. White Woz proceeds to fight Black Woz, who designs a plan for Sougo to use the Zi-O Trinity Ridewatch and Katsumi Daido to reach and destroy the pocket dimension in order to save Geiz and those who were trapped there. White Woz also learns the full extent of Swartz's plan, but his Another World's destruction caused him to vanish before he can tell the Time Riders.
In Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, when Sougo changes reality, White Woz also comes back to into existence.
While not appearing to have Black Woz's abilities, White Woz possesses a tablet book-like device that allows him to manipulate the flow of time to shift certain events' outcomes in his favor by simply writing or speaking whatever he wants to happen into it. This ability is so powerful that it can negate the Time Jackers' time freezing capabilities. Due to his home timeline being an alternate version of 2068, White Woz has his own customized Time Mazine, which allows him to travel to alternate timelines. Like Black Woz, White Woz has a habit of declaring 'rejoice', even though he only did it once when Geiz became Geiz Revive.
The Time Jackers (タイムジャッカー Taimu Jakkā) are a group of time travelers brought together by Swartz, who gifts his subordinates the ability to freeze time. While claiming their goal to prevent Ohma Zi-O is just, apathetic to the consequences of altering the timeline with Another Riders or spoiling future events, Swartz's actual goals are more sinister in nature and abandons the Time Jackers once they served their purpose. After defeating Swartz, Sougo altered reality, making Heure and Ora his classmates and Swartz one of his teachers.
Swartz (スウォルツ Suworutsu) is the cool-headed and ruthless leader of the Time Jackers and Tsukuyomi's older brother. He sees friend and foe alike as pawns in his schemes while taking the direct approach in his actions by any means. Originally from an alternate version of 2058, Swartz sought to protect his reality by destroying the A.R. Worlds via a convergence and rule all of time and space. While irate of having been turned down as next in line for Tsukuyomi, whose power he intended to use in his goal, Swartz became furious when Tsukuyomi attempted to stop him; so he stranded her in 2068 with no memory of her past.
After growing older, Swartz commences a long-term plot by first forming the Time Jackers to create the ideal conditions for fulfilling his ambition while influencing Sougo's life by installing his dream of becoming king and orchestrating the events that would lead to him become Zi-O. Swartz also orchestrated Hiryū becoming Another Zi-O II to capture Tsukuyomi and take her powers along with Tsukasa's; discarding both the Time Jackers and Hiryū once they served their purposes as he initiates the convergence of the A.R. Worlds. Battling Tsukasa and Kaito after the former regained his powers, Swartz decides to go after Tsukuyomi as he refuses to have her be the one to save his timeline. Swartz meets his end when Sougo becomes Ohma Zi-O, having been mortally wounded by Tsukuyomi whom he quickly murders before a furious Sougo destroys him with a single Rider Kick. The damage Swartz caused is then reversed when Sougo sacrifices Ohma Zi-O's power, with Swartz revived in the new timeline as a teacher.
Like Tsukuyomi, Swartz possesses the ability to manipulate time while able to travel through alternate timelines; an act deemed impossible by normal Time Mazines. Besides teleportation and memory manipulation, Swartz can also bestow a weaker form of his time manipulation to others like the Time Jackers and Daiki as well as take it back at his leisure. Swartz later acquires the ability to become Another Decade (アナザーディケイド Anazā Dikeido). Able to manipulate Dimensional Walls like Tsukasa and Kaito but with additional abilities such as using Dimensional Walls for attacking or binding, Another Decade can also spirit people into his personal pocket dimension, Another World (アナザーワールド Anazā Wārudo), so he can summon past Dark Riders who originated from alternate realities where they fulfilled their ambitions to take their place.
Swartz is portrayed by Kentarou Kanesaki (兼崎 健太郎 Kanesaki Kentarō); his teenage self portrayed by Tenma Naruse (成瀬 天馬 Naruse Tenma).
Heure (ウール Ūru) is the youngest member of the Time Jackers, whose childishness conceals his cruelty as he manipulates his targets into forming Another Rider contracts by doing something for them to place them in his debt. Possessing an arrogant personality while developing a mild interest in Sougo's decision to try and change his own future, Heure quickly becomes displeased when things do not go his way, causing him to act in a more ruthless manner to ensure his own success. Heure was later used by Swartz as a host to the parasitic Another Kikai, despite Sougo's attempt to warn the Time Jacker, before White Woz destroyed the Another Rider as Kamen Rider Woz. Because of the betrayal, Heure becomes wary of his fellow Time Jackers as well as suspicious over Swartz's actual goals. As such, combined with his growing curiosity over the truth of the "Day of Ohma", he has become more willing to work with Black Woz. When Swartz reveals his true colors, Heure escapes with powerless Ora as he is forced to accept the Time Riders' protection. While being hunted by Another Drive, he is killed by Ora, who decides to dispose of him to ensure her own safety. Heure is revived when Sougo sacrifices Ohma Zi-O's power to reverse the damage Swartz caused, becoming Sougo's classmate in the new timeline.
Like Ora, Heure was gifted by Swartz with the ability to freeze and manipulate the flow of time, though he also showed telekinetic powers. He used a personalized Time Mazine that resembled Kamen Rider Ghost's Captain Ghost, which could also transform into a copy of the Iguana Ghostriker.
Heure is portrayed by Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito).
Ora (オーラ Ōra) is a female member of the Time Jackers with calm, laid-back disposition, using persuasion to form Another Rider contracts by exploiting participants who are often in a state of emotional distress. While seemingly gentle, her patience also has its limits, especially when dealing with her fellow Time Jackers. While Heure was forcibly turned into Another Kikai's host, Ora conspired with Swartz to obtain the Anotherwatch by manipulating the Riders before Zi-O II uses his time manipulation to thwart it. Ora is later revealed to be mentally affected by White Woz's treatment of her, no longer willing to work with the other Woz due to them being the same person as well as the latter having used them for his own plans before. Ora later recruits Yūko Kitajima to become Another Kiva, only to regret her decision when the Another Rider proved too powerful for her and the Time Jackers to control and ruthlessly murders Yūko once she has been defeated. Disillusioned with Swartz after he reveals his true colors and renders her powerless, Ora eagerly sided with the Time Riders for protection until she learned she and Heure were being hunted by the Paradox Roidmude, who assumed her form. A vengeful and frightened Ora sacrifices Heure so she can return to Swartz's side and kill him, only to be killed herself as Swartz had already seen through her act. However, Ora is revived when Sougo sacrifices Ohma Zi-O's power to reverse the damage Swartz caused, becoming Sougo's classmate in the new timeline.
Like Heure, Ora was gifted by Swartz with the ability to manipulate the flow of time before he took the power back from her. She uses a personalized Time Mazine that resembles Kamen Rider Kiva's Castle Doran. After she lost her time-freezing abilities, she uses an unknown dark energy capable of obliterating people.
Ora is portrayed by Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka).
The Another Riders (アナザーライダー Anazā Raidā), also known as Kaijin Riders (怪人ライダー Kaijin Raidā), are monsters created by the Time Jackers as contenders for their version of Ohma Zi-O. In some cases, the original history of a Kamen Rider can create Another Riders all on its own. Each Another Rider is created when a Time Jacker uses an Anotherwatch (アナザーウォッチ Anazāwotchi) on a person, transforming them into a corrupted version of a Heisei era Kamen Rider and/or Future Kamen Rider. It is shown that by creating the Another Riders in the past, the Time Jackers cause the original Riders and their monster contemporaries of the era to be "replaced". This creates paradoxes that permanently alter the timeline and cause the Kamen Riders to lose their memories. To remedy this, Sougo's time traveling creates his own paradoxes that causes him to be injected into their past, causing the former Riders to regain their memories upon meeting him in the present and Ridewatches are created as a result; though said Riders remain missing from history. The only way to destroy an Another Rider for good is for Zi-O, Geiz, or White Woz to defeat it using a Ridewatch or MiRidewatch that corresponds to the same Rider it was based on. As of Another Zi-O's creation onward, the Time Jackers began creating Another Riders in the present; whose creation have no effect on a Kamen Rider's timeline. As such, the Time Riders don't necessarily need the previous Kamen Riders' power to defeat them, as stronger forms such as Zi-O II, Geiz Revive, Zi-O Trinity, Woz Ginga Finally, and Grand Zi-O circumvent this rule.
Hiryū Kakogawa (加古川 飛流 Kakogawa Hiryū) is a young man who has the power to transform into the Another Rider, Another Zi-O (アナザージオウ Anazā Jiō). Hiryū is a survivor of the bus accident caused by Swartz, who abducted him, Sougo, and the other children due to their potential to become Zi-O. As a result, he acts on a misguided vendetta against Sougo. After his initial defeat, Hiryū felt insulted by Sougo's attempts to empathize with him and became more arrogant and ruthless as he proceeded to acquire all 19 Anotherwatches once more to become Another Zi-O II (アナザージオウⅡ Anazā Jiō Tsū). This process produced a temporal disruption which caused Sougo to be forgotten, rewriting Hiryū's personal history so he assumes Ohma Zi-O's place and proceeds to rule Japan with an iron fist, seeking to cause Sougo more suffering by taking everything away from him. This caused Sougo to stop holding back, defeating Hiryū a second time with ease as Hiryū loses his composure at being unable to break Sougo, thus restoring the timeline back to its original state. Hiryū is then abandoned by Swartz, who coldly reveals that he was merely a pawn and mocks him for thinking he could be a king, while Daiki steals his Anotherwatch.
As Another Zi-O, he is represented by the year 2019 with his Anotherwatch, which docked into black version of the Ziku-Driver instead of being absorbed, able to be reconstituted despite being neutralized by Zi-O. Another Zi-O also possesses Zi-O II's clairvoyance and a pair clock hand-like swords which he can combine into a naginata to perform a variation of Zi-O II's King Giri Giri Slash. Hiryū also take and use the Anotherwatches of the Heisei Another Riders to assume their forms. After becoming Another Zi-O II, Hiryū acquires Grand Zi-O's ability to manipulate time and gains the ability to summon Another Riders from different moments in time.
Hiryū Kakogawa is portrayed by Yu Sakuma (佐久間 悠 Sakuma Yū). As a child, Hiryū is portrayed by Taiga Komie (込江 大牙 Komie Taiga).
Heisei Another Riders
- Another Build (アナザービルド Anazā Birudo): An Another Rider based on Kamen Rider Build (RabbitTank Form) who has the ability to shoot flaming basketballs from his hands as well as access to the individual powers of the Rabbit and Tank Fullbottles. He was a young basketball player from 2017 whom Heure saved from his predestined death by car accident; offering him a greater destiny as the Time Jacker's version of Kamen Rider Build. Using his powers to distill the essence of sport athletes into Fullbottles (フルボトル Furubotoru) and determine a suitable Best Match (ベストマッチ Besuto Matchi), Another Build can consume them to harness two powers at once. One year later, Another Build attacked Sougo before being defeated after the latter transformed into Zi-O. However, Heure revives him; with his power increasing after each defeat. Eventually, Zi-O and Geiz travel back to 2017 to defeat Another Build's past iteration. The basketball player then wakes up at the spot where he was supposed to die with no memories of being Another Build, though his death is still averted due to Heure's earlier actions. In 2019, the basketball player was assaulted by Hiryū as Another OOO to harvest the power of Another Build. The basketball player is portrayed by Taisei Mori (森 大成 Mori Taisei).
- Another Ex-Aid (アナザーエグゼイド Anazā Eguzeido): An Another Rider based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Action Gamer Level 2) with the ability to perform inhuman feats based on platform games, the ability travel into Game Worlds (ゲームの世界 Gēmu no Sekai), and summon Bugster Virus A (バグスターウイルスA Bagusutā Uirusu Ē) as foot soldiers. He was a man named Iida (飯田), who created the "game that cannot be cleared by anyone" (誰もクリアしたことのないゲーム Dare mo kuria shita koto no nai gēmu) with the purpose of capturing young boys who could be compatible heart donors to save his son, Keisuke (ケイスケ); with his desperation and hatred for doctors preventing him from realizing his own cruelty in doing such an act. After being defeated by Zi-O in 2016, Iida's son is put under Hiiro Kagami's care to ensure that he could be cured before his disease became so advanced that only a heart transplant could save him; which also voided his initial descent into villainy. In 2019, Iida was among Hiryū's targets, who used him to harvest the Ex-Aid Anotherwatch. Iida is portrayed by Takashi Kodama (児玉 貴志 Kodama Takashi)
- Ryūichi Sakuma (佐久間 龍一 Sakuma Ryūichi): A Ryusei School student who previously became Another Faiz in 2003 through Ora's influence to revive his childhood friend, Karin Yamabuki (山吹 カリン Yamabuki Karin), and prolong her life by extracting bio-energy from girls who shared Karin's age and birthdate. By the time Sakuma attends Amanogawa High School in 2011, he lost the ability to become Another Faiz. To make up for this, Swartz gave him the ability to become Another Fourze with the use of the Core Switch. But Sakuma did not expect Karin to enlist the aid of Masato Kusaka, leading to him facing Sougo with the Fourze Ridewatch in 2011 and Geiz with the Faiz Ridewatch in 2003. After being defeated in both timelines, he finally realized he was hurting Karin more than helping her and was forced to accept her death. Thankfully, the defeat of his 2003 and 2011 selves also negated all the deaths and disappearances he had caused. As a result of Geiz's intervention in the past, Sakuma became an astronomer. He was assaulted by Hiryū to harvest the Faiz Anotherwatch. Ryūichi Sakuma is portrayed by Atom Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu).
- Another Fourze (アナザーフォーゼ Anazā Fōze): Based on Kamen Rider Fourze (Base States; with a secondary design based on the Zodiarts), he can absorb or supply bio-energy while using the switches on his belt to summon Energy Modules (エネルギーモジュール Enerugī Mojūru) based on the Astroswitch technology's Fourze Modules.
- Another Faiz (アナザーファイズ Anazā Faizu): Based on Kamen Rider Faiz (Base form), this form was revived upon Another Fourze's destruction. He is also able to absorb bio-energy, though he can also summon a red aura to perform a Rider Kick-like attack. This was his original Another Rider form, one he managed to maintain up to 2011 until it died out. It reemerged when his Another Fourze form was destroyed.
- Another Wizard (アナザーウィザード Anazā Wizādo): Based on Kamen Rider Wizard (Flame Style; with a secondary design based on its Dragon Style upgrade), he is armed with a ring on his left hand that lets him channel the abilities of Kamen Rider Wizard's Wizard Rings. He started out as a man named Hayase (早瀬). Unlike the previous Another Riders, he was able to use his powers without resorting to criminal acts, as he simply wanted to support the theater he worked at and impress the owner, Kaori Kinoshita (木ノ下 香織 Kinoshita Kaori), whom he had a crush on. Unfortunately, due to his own inability to confess his feelings, the news of Kaori's engagement to another man caused him to seek revenge against her before Zi-O temporarily defeated him with the Fourze Armor. In the year 2012, Geiz intercepted past Hayase just after his transformation and used the Wizard Armor to destroy his Anotherwatch for good. Using the Faiz Phone X, Sougo allows the present Hayase to contact his past self and encourage him to confess his feelings for Kaori even if the outcome doesn't change. Because of Geiz's intervention in the past, Hayase became a successful magician, though he lacks recollection of his meeting with Sougo. He was targeted by Hiryū, who used him to harvest the Wizard Anotherwatch. Hayase is portrayed by Zuimaro Awashima (粟島 瑞丸 Awashima Zuimaro).
- Another OOO (アナザーオーズ Anazā Ōzu): Based on Kamen Rider OOO (Tatoba Combo; with a secondary design based on Super Tatoba Combo); see Kuroto Dan.
- Another Gaim (アナザー鎧武 Anazā Gaimu): Based on Kamen Rider Gaim (Orange Arms; with a secondary design based on Kachidoki Arms), he's armed with a zanbatō and possesses Overlord-like abilities, such as creating zipper-based Cracks that connect to a pseudo-Helheim (ヘルヘイム Heruheimu)-like pocket dimension and command over an army of Inves look-a-likes. He was originally a Team Baron member named Asura (アスラ) who was kicked out of the team by Kaito in 2013. Using his newfound power, Asura takes over Team Baron and banished Kaito along with anyone who opposed him to Helheim. Though he was defeated by Zi-O Gaim Armor in 2013, his defeat was undone by the Man of the Beginning so Sougo could rescue Geiz (who had also been sent to Helheim) via a different method. This caused him to meddle with his past counterpart by losing the Gaim Ridewatch in Helheim, allowing Geiz to retrieve it and escape the dimension on his own. With his deed done, the future Sougo went back to 2013 to defeat Another Gaim as his present day counterpart does the same. With Another Gaim defeated, Kaito and the other Team Baron members were released from Helheim. In 2019, Asura was assaulted off-screen by Hiryū to harvest the Gaim Anotherwatch. Asura is portrayed by Yuuki Tomotsune (友常 勇気 Tomotsune Yūki).
- Another Ghost (アナザーゴースト Anazā Gōsuto): Based on Kamen Rider Ghost (Ore Damashii), he can use the eye on his breast plate to absorb human souls for use as a hoodie armament, summon Gamma Commando-like familiars and Hoodie Ghosts for support, and perform a Rider Kick-like attack. He was originally a deceased policeman named Makimura (マキムラ), whom Heure forced to become Another Ghost within moments of the human's death after he refused to be saved (as he was able to see through the Time Jacker's evil intentions). Makimura then went on to prevent future accidents by targeting their instigators. Takeru ends up being sent back in time to 2015 instead of Sougo and averted Makimura's death before Another Ghost was later defeated by Zi-O Decade Armor Ghost Form. In 2019, Makimura was assaulted off-screen by Hiryū to harvest the Ghost Anotherwatch. Makimura is portrayed by Naotaka Horiike (堀池 直毅 Horiike Naotaka).
- Another Den-O (アナザー電王 Anazā Den'ō): Based on Kamen Rider Den-O (Sword Form), this Another Rider possesses four swords on his hips and is able to travel through time on the Another DenLiner (アナザーデンライナー Anazā Denrainā) train.
- The first Another Den-O that the Time Riders encountered was Ataru Hisanaga, who was used by the Super Time Jacker Tid and defeated by the original Kamen Rider Den-O in 2018.
- The second Another Den-O was originally Takuya Endō (遠藤 タクヤ Endō Takuya), who blamed the death of his late sister Sayuri (サユリ) on her remorseful boyfriend, Yukihiro Ōsumi (大澄 ユキヒロ Ōsumi Yukihiro). After being recruited by Ora and turned into Another Den-O, Takuya attempted to steal the DenLiner in 2019 so he can use it to prevent Sayuri's death. But he ends up facing the Time Riders, Den-O, Zeronos, and a Mole Imagin that Yukihiro unintentionally formed a contract with. When the two groups of Time Riders travel to the year 2017 where Sayuri died, the past Takuya learned from them that her death was caused by his future Another Rider self, and it was Sayuri who asked Yukihiro to watch a skyline together at a lighthouse as her last wish, despite her fatal illness. His future-self gained assistance from a pack of Mole Imagin before they are defeated by Grand Zi-O, Zeronos, and Den-O. As the past Takuya managed to arrive at the tower where Sayuri and past Yukihiro are, he reconciles with the latter. Takuya Endō is portrayed by Dai Goto (後藤 大 Gotō Dai)
- Another Double (アナザー
WAnazā Daburu): Based on Kamen Rider Double (CycloneJoker, with secondary designs based on both the Final Form Ride and Lost Driver versions; namely CycloneCyclone/Kamen Rider Cyclone and JokerJoker/Kamen Rider Joker), he is capable of manipulating gusts of wind and tapping into the power of the Luna Gaia Memory. Appearing in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever (his true identity left unknown due to time constraints), Another Double serves Tid as his second-in-command; leading past monster combatants and transforming Ataru into Another Den-O. He was destroyed by Zi-O Double Armor. Another Double is voiced by Kentarō Itō (伊藤 健太郎 Itō Kentarō).
- Another Kuuga: Based on Kamen Rider Kuuga (Mighty Form, later Ultimate Form (Red Eyes); with a secondary design based on the Gurongi); see Tid.
- Another Ryuga (アナザーリュウガ Anazā Ryūga): Also known as Kamen Rider Ryuga, who originally existed outside the prime universe, he became an Another Rider version of himself through Heure.
- Another Ryuki: Based on Kamen Rider Ryuki (Base form); see Tatsuya Kanō. Unlike the other Another Riders, this one was created by Kamen Rider Odin rather than the Time Jackers and appears exclusively in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Another Blade (アナザーブレイド Anazā Bureido): Based on Kamen Rider Blade (Ace Form); see Amane Kurihara.
- Another Agito (アナザーアギト Anazā Agito) army: A Time Jacker variant based on the late-original Another Agito, that later transforms into a duplicate of Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form.
- Another Hibiki (アナザー響鬼 Anazā Hibiki): Based on Kamen Rider Hibiki (Base form). He was originally Tsutomu Tsuzumiya (鼓屋 ツトム Tsuzumiya Tsutomu), disciple of the current Kamen Rider Hibiki, Kyosuke Kiriya, as well as Sougo's childhood friend from elementary school. Tsutomu left Kiriya because his master didn't feel strong enough to take on the Hibiki title from his master himself. He was unwillingly turned into an Another Rider despite wanting to be an Oni in his own right. After Kiriya accepts his responsibilities and becomes Kamen Rider Hibiki using the recently awakened Hibiki Ridewatch, Tsutomu is saved by his master and Zi-O Trinity. Afterwards, Tsutomu and Kiriya reconcile with each other. Tsutomu Tsuzumiya is portrayed by Rihito Noda (野田 理人 Noda Rihito). As a child, Tsutomu is portrayed by Yura Sato (佐藤 結良 Satō Yura).
- Another Kiva (アナザーキバ Anazā Kiba): Based on Kamen Rider Kiva (Kiva Form; with a secondary design based on the Fangire), she has command of the Arms Monsters and use their weapon forms like the original present-day Kiva; while in her civilian form, she's often seen using conveniently placed circle-shaped manhole covers she passed by as weapons. She was originally Yūko Kitajima (北島 祐子 Kitajima Yūko), a woman who became a serial killer in 2015 after being dumped by her ex-boyfriend Tetsuya Tagami (田上 哲也 Tagami Tetsuya) and beat his new girlfriend to death before claiming that she was framed. Ora exploited this to turn Yūko into an Another Rider, which filled her head with aspirations of becoming the "queen of the world" and a desire to kill Tetsuya and the three lawyers from her trial. But Another Kiva's already unstable mind proved to be beyond the Time Jackers' control as she was capable of forcing them to kneel before her; much to Ora's regret. Unbeknownst to her, Jiro, while aiding her, noticed Yūko's past and secretly aided the Time Riders so they could stop her serial rampage. However, Sougo mistook her for someone he had a childhood crush on, so he tried to help her; even forcing Geiz travel back to 2015 on his behalf to prove him right. Thankfully, Geiz saved Sougo from being turned into Yūko's pawn while they formed a temporary alliance with her to stop a common enemy, Kamen Rider Ginga. Once defeated by Woz in his Ginga Finally form, Yūko is fatally wounded by a livid Ora and dies in Sougo's arms. Yūko Kitajima is portrayed by Yumiko Shaku (釈 由美子 Shaku Yumiko).
- Another Kabuto (アナザーカブト Anazā Kabuto): Based on Kamen Rider Kabuto (Rider Form; with a secondary design based on the Worms); see Sou Yaguruma.
- Another Decade: Based on Kamen Rider Decade (Base form and Violent Emotion; with a secondary design based on Chinomanako Diend from the Kamen Rider Decade/Samurai Sentai Shinkenger crossover episodes); see Swartz.
- Another Drive (アナザードライブ Anazā Doraibu): Based on Kamen Rider Drive (Type Speed and Super Deadheat Drive; with a secondary design based on Mashin Chaser and the Roidmudes), see Paradox.
- Another Diend (アナザーディエンド Anazā Diendo): Heavily based on Chinomanako Diend from the Kamen Rider Decade/Samurai Sentai Shinkenger crossover episodes than Kamen Rider Diend. This Another Rider will be an antagonist in Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty.
Future Another Riders
- Another Shinobi (アナザーシノビ Anazā Shinobi): Also known as Kamen Rider Shinobi; a Rider from the future who never should've existed, his present-day counterpart became an Another Rider version of himself via Swartz through Heure; negating his future history as a Kamen Rider.
- Another Quiz (アナザークイズ Anazā Kuizu): Based on Kamen Rider Quiz, he has the power to steal other people's intelligence to augment his own. He was originally Quiz's father, Tamotsu Dōan (堂安 保 Dōan Tamotsu), a scientist obsessed with advancing his work; to the point where he neglected his own family to do so and used his powers as Another Quiz to steal other researchers' knowledge. Unlike most of the Another Riders, his transformation didn't negate his son's rider powers as Mondo was within the timestream when his father was transformed. He is defeated by White Woz in his Futurering Quiz form. Tamotsu Dōan is portrayed by Yoichiro Saito (斉藤 陽一郎 Saitō Yōichirō).
- Another Kikai (アナザーキカイ Anazā Kikai): As a result of Sougo's innate ability to create alternate futures, Another Kikai was created as a counterpart to Kamen Rider Kikai. Its true form is a parasitic beetle that makes up its face, which could survive upon every defeat and latch onto any organic matter to recreate its Another Rider body; both plants and humans alike. It becomes a target of both White Woz and the Time Jackers; the latter taking advantage of this by using Heure as its host. While Ora conspired with Swartz to obtain its Anotherwatch, Zi-O II rewound time so Geiz and White Woz could obtain its MiRidewatch. This allowed the latter to use his Futurering Kikai form to defeat the Another Rider once and for all; saving Heure at the same time. In addition to Kamen Rider Kikai's set of powers, Another Kikai can conjure vines from its hands, fly under its own power, and unleash a barrage of missiles. The only way to stop it was by entering the password, "Will Be The King"; based on Sougo's robot toy.
Future Kamen Riders
Unlike the main timeline’s future Kamen Riders like Michal Minato, these Kamen Riders originate from alternate future timelines that came into being after Geiz Revive defeated Ohma Zi-O on the "Day of Ohma". Although each Future Rider happens to share the same Mirai Driver (ミライドライバー Mirai Doraibā, Future Driver) (which resembles an all-silver version of the Ziku-Driver), they have different names and Driver attachments in each time period.
Rentarō Kagura (神蔵 蓮太郎 Kagura Rentarō) is a ninja from 2022 who can transform into Kamen Rider Shinobi (仮面ライダーシノビ Kamen Raidā Shinobi). In the year 2022, Rentarō was chosen by Gamano to become Shinobi after being saved at some point in time. Despite his proficiency in using ninjutsu and being able to defeat fellow ninja Rider Hattari, he was forced to play the role of a hapless ninja in order to hide his identity as Shinobi and defend his little sister Iroha until she turns 18 years old.
In the current timeline of 2019, Rentarō was once an ordinary man who longed to protect the weak, but had a personal stake as he had a troubled life as a weakling himself; which motivated him to get revenge on his bullies. He is then transformed into Another Shinobi (アナザーシノビ Anazā Shinobi) by Heure, granting him the abilities of his future self; at the cost of his possible future as a result of Swartz stealing his Rider powers and turning it into the Anotherwatch. By the time he eventually got over his troubled life thanks to Sougo’s encouragement, Swartz brainwashed him into reverting back to Another Shinobi. Rentaro is defeated and saved by White Woz in his Futurering Shinobi form, who gained the Shinobi MiRidewatch from Rentaro’s recently reformed future dreams.
Rentarō transforms with the Shinobi Driver (シノビドライバー Shinobi Doraibā) in conjunction with the Menkyo Kaiden Plate (メンキョカイデンプレート Menkyo Kaiden Purēto) integrated into the Shuriken Starter (シュリケンスターター Shuriken Sutātā). As Shinobi, he uses ninjutsu and elemental attacks while using a ninjatō as his main weapon to attack his enemies with precise skill. His finisher is the Finish Ninpō (フィニッシュ忍法 Finisshu Ninpō).
Rentarō Kagura is portrayed by Hideya Tawada (多和田 任益 Tawada Hideya).
Mondo Dōan (堂安 主水 Dōan Mondo) is a genius riddle enthusiast from 2040 who can transform into Kamen Rider Quiz (仮面ライダークイズ Kamen Raidā Kuizu) with the Quiz Driver (クイズドライバー Kuizu Doraibā) in conjunction with the card-like Quiz Topper (クイズトッパー Kuizu Toppā). In battle, he asks his enemies questions that can determine the outcome of the battle depending on how they answer. If his opponents answer incorrectly, they'll receive a painful electrical shock. As demonstrated with Kamen Rider Woz Futurering Quiz, this can backfire on the user if they ask a question that not even they know the answer to; resulting in them being shocked instead. His finisher is the Final Quiz Flash (ファイナルクイズフラッシュ Fainaru Kuizu Furasshu).
He appears in 2019 after being sent by White Woz in order to find his missing father, who disappeared before he was born. Unlike the other Kamen Riders, whose powers and memories of being Riders are erased when the Time Jackers create Another Riders, Mondo retains his powers since he was taken by White Woz before his powers disappeared in the future. In fact, he didn't lose his powers until White Woz stole them himself with a blank MiRidewatch, though he was able to retain his memories. After reconciling with his father, after Kamen Rider Woz Futurering Quiz saved the latter's life from Another Quiz's transformation, it's only a matter of time for Mondo to return to his home timeline.
Mondo Dōan is portrayed by Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro).
Rento Makina (真紀那 レント Makina Rento) is a Humanoise (ヒューマノイズ Hyūmanoizu) from the year 2121 who can transform into Kamen Rider Kikai (仮面ライダーキカイ Kamen Raidā Kikai) with the Kikai Driver (キカイドライバー Kikai Doraibā) in conjunction with the wrench-shaped Spannerder (スパナーダー Supanādā) and screwdriver-shaped Screwder (スクリューダー Sukuryūdā); combining them into an X-like shape before conjuring the combined tools onto the Driver. As he usually runs out of energy after each fight, Rento makes use of a satellite that stores solar energy and fires a beam on him to replenish it. His finishers are the Kikai de Hakaider (キカイデハカイダー Kikai De Hakaidā), the Ultimetal Finish (アルティメタルフィニッシュ Arutimetaru Finisshu), and the Full Metal the End (フルメタル・ジ・エンド Furu Metaru Ji Endo).
Makina's time period was created by Sougo's innate ability to create new futures as a result of his growing strength as Zi-O, with Rento being modeled after Sougo's robot toy; his sole "companion" during his childhood. Rento started out as a Humanoise (human-like androids who took over the world and hunted humanity to near extinction) who switched sides to defend a group of children under his wing and met Sougo in his premonition. While recharging, his satellite was hacked, reprogramming Rento back to his original state until Zi-O II rendered him inactive to save the children. Using a password the children provided (Will Be the BFF), Sougo restored Rento's programming as the android expressed his gratitude before parting ways.
Rento Makina is portrayed by Jingi Irie (入江 甚儀 Irie Jingi).
Kamen Rider Ginga
Kamen Rider Ginga (仮面ライダーギンガ Kamen Raidā Ginga) is a villainous extraterrestrial Kamen Rider who transforms using the Ginga Driver (ギンガドライバー Ginga Doraibā). His finishers are the Gigantic Ginga (ギガンティックギンガ Gigantikku Ginga), the Dynamite Sunshine (ダイナマイトサンシャイン Dainamaito Sanshain), and the Strike the Planet Nine (ストライクザプラネットナイン Sutoraiku Za Puranetto Nain).
Ginga is an alien who was born from the space-time disruption and arrived on Earth inside a meteor with intentions of ruling the universe with his unfathomable powers. In fact, he's so powerful, even the Time Jackers consider him to be extremely dangerous. Due to this, the Time Riders call a temporary ceasefire with Another Kiva and Time Jackers to drive Ginga back to his home timeline; with Black Woz eventually acquiring the Ginga MiRidewatch that was created at the time in order to stop Another Kiva.
Kamen Rider Ginga is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu).
As a special anniversary series, Kamen Rider Zi-O features cameos from actors of other Kamen Rider Series from the Heisei era, reprising their roles from back then. While most characters appear in a few episodes or one of the movies, the protagonists of Kamen Rider Decade play a more prominent role as a reoccurring side characters directly involved in the series plotline.
Futaros (フータロス Fūtarosu) is a benevolent Imagin who appears in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever. He forges a contract with Ataru to prevent the abduction of his host's brother, Shingo, by Tid in the past. To grant Ataru's wish, he brings Sougo, Sento Kiryū, and some of their friends to his host's world until Shingo is sealed away by Tid. When the contract is completed upon a desperate Ataru telling Futaros to end it during Tid's invasion, he travels back in time to January 29, 2000. He, along with Sougo and Ataru, tries to save Shingo from Another Double, but the brothers fall into the hands of Tid. After the final battle, he leaves to parts unknown.
Futaros is voiced by Kenichi Takitō (滝藤 賢一 Takitō Ken'ichi).
The Hisanaga brothers appear in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever. As a result of Tid's actions, in the brothers' world, the Heisei Kamen Riders and their friends and enemies exist as fictional characters, much like in the real world.
Ataru Hisanaga (久永 アタル Hisanaga Ataru) is an 18-year-old high school student born on January 29, 2000 and a Heisei Kamen Rider fan; especially Kamen Riders Den-O and Double. He forges a contract with Futaros to meet Kamen Riders to forget about reality because his parents only worry about their missing son, Shingo. When he and Sougo travel back in time while following Futaros to find Shingo, Ataru is forcibly transformed into Another Den-O (アナザー電王 Anazā Den'ō) by Another Double. Due to Den-O's status as a Singularity Point, he and the original DenLiner crew were unaffected by the changes. This allows all four Tarōs to assume Den-O's forms to defeat Another Den-O to save Ataru.
As Another Den-O, he is armed with four swords on his hips and is able to travel through time on the Another DenLiner (アナザーデンライナー Anazā Denrainā) train, which also serves as Tid's base of operations.
Ataru Hisanaga is portrayed by Nayuta Fukuzaki (福崎 那由他 Fukuzaki Nayuta), who based his character off of his favorite Heisei Riders.
Shingo Hisanaga (久永 シンゴ Hisanaga Shingo) is Ataru's 7-year-old older brother who was abducted by Tid and his Another Riders, Den-O and Double, on January 29, 2000 due to his status as a Singularity Point. After escaping the Another Den-Liner on December 3, 2018, he encounters Kamen Riders and Ataru while being pursued by the Another Riders. He is eventually caught by the Another Riders and sealed by Tid. After the final battle, he returns to his own time on the DenLiner.
Shingo Hisanaga is portrayed by Taiyo Saito (斎藤 汰鷹 Saitō Taiyō).
Tid (ティード Tīdo) is a Super Time Jacker (スーパータイムジャッカー Sūpā Taimu Jakkā) and the main antagonist of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever who's able to brainwash and manipulate his targets. Unlike the other Time Jackers, Tid's master plan is to erase the history of all Heisei Kamen Riders and become the ruler of the world. To do this, he creates the Kuuga Anotherwatch, which allows him to transform into the Time Mazine sized Another Kuuga (アナザークウガ Anazā Kūga), so he can abduct and seal away Shingo, whose status as a Singularity Point is a great hindrance to his master plan. After his Another Rider form's defeat by Zi-O and Build, as a last resort, Tid uses his Anotherwatch on Shingo to absorb him and evolve his Another Rider form into the larger, four-armed Another Ultimate Kuuga (アナザーアルティメットクウガ Anazā Arutimetto Kūga). However, his evolved Another Rider form is ultimately defeated by the 20 primary Heisei Kamen Riders, killing him and saving Shingo as a result.
As Another Ultimate Kuuga, in addition to Another Kuuga's flight ability, he is able to fire a powerful beam from his mouth and create past monster combatants.
Tid is portrayed by Shunsuke Daitō (大東 駿介 Daitō Shunsuke).
Oda Nobunaga (織田 信長) is an infamous warlord from Japan's Sengoku period alongside Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu, as well as the original bearer of the “Demon King” title whom Sougo idolized and hoped to emulate.
Before appearing in Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer, Nobunaga made indirect appearances in the Kamen Rider series through a Cell-medal clone in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W Featuring Skull: Movie War Core and one of the fifteen heroic Eyecons in Kamen Rider Ghost. Geiz is also revealed to be a younger version of Nobunaga who was displaced in time.
The Oda Nobunaga of Kamen Rider Zi-O is portrayed by Tomoya Maeno (前野 朋哉 Maeno Tomoya).
Gyūzō (牛三) is a ninja who serves under Nobunaga who appears in Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer.
Gyūzō is portrayed by Jiei Wakabayashi (若林 時英 Wakabayashi Jiei)
Clara Steinbelt (クララ・スタインベルト Kurara Sutainberuto) is an ancestor of Krim Steinbelt from the Sengoku period who appears in Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer. Realizing that time has become distorted, and after learning of the existence of the Quartzers' attempts to kill her, her descendant Krim and his ally Go Shijima/Kamen Rider Mach ask Sougo and his friends to protect Clara.
Clara Steinbelt is portrayed by Eru Aoba (蒼葉 える Aoba Eru)
The Quartzers (クォーツァー Kwōtsā) are the antagonists of Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer, a mysterious group who call themselves as history's overseers with Black Woz revealed to be a member of the group. The three leading Quartzer members possess Ziku-Drivers that allow them to become Kamen Riders who can use the Ridewatches of Kamen Riders whose media aired during the Heisei period but are regarded as Shōwa period Riders.
The other six Quartzer members are portrayed by YORI, TOMO, KIMI, U-YEAH, KENZO, and DAICHI from Da Pump.
Leader of the Quartzers
SOUGO Tokiwa (常磐
Unlike his fellow Quartzer Riders, SOUGO never wears a poncho. He can transform into Kamen Rider Barlckxs (仮面ライダーバールクス Kamen Raidā Bārukusu), a bulky black Kamen Rider who utilizes three Ridewatches based on Kamen Rider Black RX and his two alternate forms and wields a weapon similar to the Shōwa Rider's famous Revolcane. Similar to Ohma Zi-O, Barlckxs can utilize the power of Ridewatches by pressing their activation buttons, such as combining Biorider's and J's so he can transform into a liquefied Jumbo Formation (ジャンボフォーメーション Janbo Fōmēshon). His finishing move is his own variation of the Time Break, a flying kick capable of decimating all of Grand Zi-O's summoned Riders.
SOUGO Tokiwa is portrayed by ISSA from Da Pump.
Kagen (カゲン) is a high-ranked Quartzer member who can transform into Kamen Rider Zonjis (仮面ライダーゾンジス Kamen Raidā Zonjisu), a green Kamen Rider who utilizes three Ridewatches based on the last three Shōwa Kamen Riders who debuted in the early Heisei era: Kamen Riders Shin, ZO, and J. He was defeated by Kamen Rider Zero-One.
Unlike the other Quartzer Riders, Zonjis fights with brute strength in combat and can take off his armored cape to increase his offense. He can also utilize Barlckx's Robo Rider Ridewatch to unleash a barrage of missiles from his chest.
Kagen is portrayed by Papaya Suzuki (パパイヤ鈴木 Papaiya Suzuki).
Jōgen (ジョウゲン) is a high-ranked Quartzer member who can transform into Kamen Rider Zamonas (仮面ライダーザモナス Kamen Raidā Zamonasu), a red and blue Kamen Rider Amazons-themed Kamen Rider who utilizes three Ridewatches based on the three main protagonist Riders of the Shōwa era-themed Heisei era web series: Omega, Alpha and Neo (although his Rider suit is heavily based on both father and son more so than the former).
As Zamonas, his primary weapon is a crossbow. He can also summon a Castle Doran-themed Time Mazine like Ora.
Jōgen is portrayed by Syuusuke Saito (斉藤 秀翼 Saitō Shūsuke).
Rider Time-exclusive characters
Iroha Kagura (神蔵 紅芭 Kagura Iroha) is Rentarō's 17-year-old younger sister who admires Shinobi, completely unaware that both her idol and older brother are the same person. Iroha is also the princess of the evil Niji no Hebi clan with Rentarō striving to protect her. Iroha is also proficient in ninjutsu and is skilled with using shuriken.
Iroha Kagura is portrayed by Asuka Hanamura (華村 あすか Hanamura Asuka).
Isamichi Konjō (今生 勇道 Konjō Isamichi) is Rentarō's childhood friend and the son of the CEO of a large company called Konjō Company (今生カンパニー Konjō Kanpanī) who can transform into Kamen Rider Hattari (仮面ライダーハッタリ Kamen Raidā Hattari). He harbors affections for Iroha, but after learning she only has eyes for Shinobi, he decides to defeat him in order to gain her love. When the Konjō Company hosted a tournament, Isamichi was forced to sabotage Iroha's examination due to said company forbidding nepotism but later on teams up with Shinobi when the Niji no Hebi targeted her.
Much like the other Future Kamen Riders, Isamichi also has his own Mirai Driver, dubbed the Hattari Driver (ハッタリドライバー Hattari Doraibā). As Hattari, and similarly to Shinobi, he utilizes elemental attacks and a ninjatō, but he can also summon ninjas to aid him. His finisher is the Fantastic Ninpo (ファンタスティック忍法 Fantasutikku Ninpō).
Isamichi Konjō is portrayed by Takuma Zaiki (財木 琢磨 Zaiki Takuma).
Master Gamano (ガマノ師匠 Gamano-shishō) is Rentarō's mentor, who elected the youth as a Kamen Rider after saving him at some point of time. Having observed the Kagura family as a frog caricature, Gamano however viewed Rentarō as expendable to his agenda and left to recruit several more ninja Riders.
Yaminin (闇忍) is a mysterious ninja from an evil ninja faction known as Niji no Hebi (虹蛇, Rainbow Serpent), who was responsible for turning Japan into a ninja-based country through the government. While still unaware of Iroha being their group's princess, Yaminin developed an affection for her and slipped into a competition held by Konjō Company to kidnap her. After being spared by Shinobi and Hattari, Yaminin conceded and promised to return in the future.
Sara (サラ) is a mysterious young woman whose real world body is dying as a result of being accidentally hit by her boyfriend Tatsuya in a car accident. After Tatsuya became Another Ryuki, she began to set up a new Mirror Rider War. In choosing combatants, she happened to choose several survivors of the original Rider War who had lost their memories of it. Unlike Shiro Kanzaki's war, she will die sooner and thus her war is shorter. She then reveals her reason behind starting the new Mirror Rider War with her last will is to find someone who can stop her boyfriend; with Shinji/Kamen Rider Ryuki being the only one who can defeat him through granting Zi-O and Geiz the Ryuki and Knight Ridewatches to defeat Another Ryuki and Odin.
Sara is portrayed by Mayu Ura (浦 まゆ Ura Mayu).
Tatsuya Kanō (加納 達也 Kanō Tatsuya) is a young man who transforms into the Another Rider Another Ryuki (アナザー龍騎 Anazā Ryūki), after accidentally hitting his girlfriend Sara in a car accident; leaving her real body hospitalized and dying. As an Another Rider, he has the same powers as Another Ryuga. He is backed by Kamen Rider Odin, who has him steal people's souls in order to save Sara's life with a soul gem. Unbeknownst to him, Odin attempted to use him for his own goal, reviving Shiro's sister Yui instead of helping Tatsuya revive Sara.
What he also doesn't know is that Sara's soul is stranded in the Mirror World, where she has set up a new Mirror Rider War. As she revealed to Ryuki her reasoning for starting the second Mirror Rider War, Tatsuya overhears her and becomes saddened that stealing innocent souls meant hurting his girlfriend's soul even more as well, thus regretting himself for unknowingly killed her in process, all for nothing. As Odin has no more use for Tatsuya anymore, he sent him into a berserker state, but is saved by Zi-O DecadeArmor Ryuki Form.
Tatsuya Kanō is portrayed by Shun Ishida (石田 隼 Ishida Shun).
Mirror World Kamen Riders
- Kimura (木村): A young man who becomes the new Kamen Rider Verde (仮面ライダーベルデ Kamen Raidā Berude). He teams up with Shinji Kido, Miyuki Tezuka, and Ishida. Even though he and his team were betrayed by Tezuka and ambushed by Ouja and Zolda, Kimura survived thanks to Knight. He witnesses Shibaura betray and kill Tezuka, with the latter reveals Kamen Rider Ryuga's connection to his human counterpart. Kimura attempted to warn both Shinji and Ren, but was too late in preventing the former's mirror counterpart possessing him. This leaves him beaten to near-death by Ryuga, and left to be eaten by hordes of Mirror Monsters. Kimura is portrayed by Daichi Yamaguchi (山口 大地 Yamaguchi Daichi).
- Ishida (石田): A young man who becomes the new Kamen Rider Imperer (仮面ライダーインペラー Kamen Raidā Inperā). He teams up with Shinji Kido, Miyuki Tezuka, and Kimura. Unfortunately, he is murdered by the mole within Shibaura's faction, Tezuka, who summoned his Contract Monster Evildiver to devour him into nothingness. Ishida is portrayed by Ryo Shinoda (篠田 諒 Shinoda Ryō).
- Ishibashi (石橋): A young man who becomes the new Kamen Rider Scissors (仮面ライダーシザース Kamen Raidā Shizāzu). He temporarily teams up with Jun Shibaura and Totsuka, even teaming up with the traitor within Shinji's team, Tezuka. He was killed silently by both Shibaura and Tezuka while they were having lunch. Ishibashi is portrayed by Ken Nakajima (中島 健 Nakajima Ken).
- Totsuka (戸塚): A young man who becomes the new Kamen Rider Tiger (仮面ライダータイガ Kamen Raidā Taiga). He temporarily teams up with Jun Shibaura and Ishibashi. He is killed by Ouja while ambushing Kimura and Shinji after Tezuka revealed himself as a traitor to join Shibaura's faction. Totsuka is portrayed by Ken Sugawara (菅原 健 Sugawara Ken).
- Unnamed man: A middle-aged man who is the only known Kamen Rider Abyss (仮面ライダーアビス Kamen Raidā Abisu) of the prime timeline. His death by the hands of Knight caused the latter to progressively restore his original timeline's memories. The unnamed man is portrayed by Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司 Tominaga Kenji) and voiced by Yasunao Sakai (坂井 易直 Sakai Yasunao).
- "「仮面ライダージオウ」渡邊圭祐、仮面ライダーウォズに変身「優美な変身ポーズです」" (in Japanese). Natalie. 2018-12-16. Retrieved 2018-12-16.
- "『仮面ライダージオウ』制作発表会をオジンオズボーン・篠宮暁が特撮ファン目線でレポート！" (in Japanese). Cinema Plus. 2018-08-12. Retrieved 2018-12-16.
- "西銘駿と山本涼介が「仮面ライダージオウ」ゴースト編出演、シブヤ＆ナリタも登場" (in Japanese). Natalie. 2018-11-18. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- "新ライダー・ハッタリ登場！スピンオフドラマ「仮面ライダーシノビ」ビジュアル公開！" (in Japanese). Cinema Today. 2019-03-17. Retrieved 2019-03-17.