List of Korean desserts
This is a list of Korean desserts. Korean cuisine known today has evolved through centuries of social and political change. Originating from ancient agricultural and nomadic traditions in southern Manchuria and the Korean peninsula, Korean cuisine has evolved through a complex interaction of the natural environment and different cultural trends.
- Puffed rice
- Mujigae tteok
Jeolpyeon is prepared with rice powder dough which is steamed and patterned.
- Korean baked goods
- Korean snacks (category)
- List of desserts
- List of Korean beverages
- List of North Korean dishes
- "Korean Cuisine (한국요리 韓國料理)" (in Korean). Naver / Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "Kinds of Hangwa". Dasik (Pattern pressed cake). Korea Agro-Fisheries Trade Corporation. Retrieved 2008-06-02.
- "Dasik (다식 茶食)" (in Korean). EncyKorea. Retrieved 2008-06-02.
- Pyojun gugeo daesajeon: dasik[permanent dead link]
- 고물 (in Korean). Nate Korean-English Dictionary. Archived from the original on 2011-07-14.