List of LDAP software
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Admin4 - an open source LDAP browser and directory client for Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows, implemented in Python.
- Apache Directory Server/Studio - an LDAP browser and directory client for Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows, and as a plug-in for the Eclipse development environment.
- COGNITUM - a J2EE development platform that enables the rapid design and deployment of business applications and web services based on directories and relational databases.
- FusionDirectory, a web application under license GNU General Public License developed in PHP for managing LDAP directory and associated services.
- JXplorer - a Java-based browser that runs in any operating environment.
- JXWorkBench - a Java-based plugin to JXplorer that includes directory reporting using the JasperReports reporting engine.
- LDAP Account Manager - a PHP based webfrontend for managing various account types in an LDAP directory.
- phpLDAPadmin - a web-based LDAP administration tool for creating and editing LDAP entries in any LDAP server.
- SLAMD - an open source load generation software suite, for testing multiple application protocols, including LDAP. Also contains tools for creating test data and test scripts.
- RoundCube - an open source and free PHP IMAP client with support with LDAP based address books.
- Teleform - a document imaging tool with support for LDAP based authentication.
- Kofax Capture - a document imaging tool with support for LDAP based authentication.
- web2ldap - web-based LDAPv3 client which is fully schema-aware
- GOsa² - provides a powerful framework for managing accounts and systems in LDAP databases
- Atlassian Crowd - Crowd provides single sign-on (SSO) across a number of applications.
- LDAP Admin Tool - a GUI LDAP Browser and Editor for Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows
- Evolution - the contacts part of GNOME's PIM can query LDAP servers.
- KAddressBook - the address book application for KDE, capable of querying LDAP servers.
- Ldapscripts - Shell scripts to manage POSIX accounts in an OpenLDAP directory
- Contacts - an LDAP-aware address book application built into Mac OS X.
- Directory Utility - a utility for configuring access to several types of directory servers, including LDAP; built into Mac OS X.
- Workgroup Manager - a utility for configuring access to several types of directory servers, including LDAP; built into Mac OS X Server and one of Apple's Server Admin Tools.
- Active Directory Explorer - a freeware LDAP client tool from Microsoft
- LDAP Admin - a free, open source LDAP directory browser and editor
- LDAP Administrator - LDAP administration tool designed to work with almost any LDAP server including Active Directory, NetIQ Directory Services, Netscape/iPlanet, etc.
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory - Supports LDAP. Free and standalone tool hidden behind the trial button.
- Powershell - can be used to query Microsoft Active Directory using LDAP by calling .Net libraries
- Softerra Adaxes - LDAP-based Active Directory administration software
- Json2Ldap - a JSON-RPC-to-LDAP gateway
- Rest2LDAP - a REST-to-LDAP gateway
- DSML gateway - a DSML-to-LDAP gateway
- Licenses here are a summary, and are not taken to be complete statements of the licenses. Some packages may use libraries under different licenses.
- "Admin4.org | Admin4 - Management of DNS, LDAP, IMAP, PostgreSQL and more". www.admin4.org. Retrieved 2016-02-06.
- "Home". www.fusiondirectory.org. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- 389 directory server license
- 389 directory server exception
- "ldapjs". ldapjs. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- "mcavage (Mark Cavage) 路 GitHub". Github.com. 2010-08-15. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- "ldapd". Martin Hedenfalk. Retrieved 2014-10-03.
- ReOpenLDAP on GitHub
- UMich DirSvcs
- UnboundID Directory Server
- "Univention Corporate Server 2.4 includes integrated virtualisation tool". h-online.com. Heise Media UK Ltd. 2010-09-01. Retrieved 2014-10-20.