List of LGBT-related organizations and conferences
|Part of a series on|
|By country or region|
|Political party affiliates|
|Military and veterans|
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) related organizations and conferences range from social and support groups to organizations that are political in nature. Some groups are independent, while others are officially recognized advocacy groups within mainstream religious organizations.
- For groups whose primary purpose is campaigning for the legal rights of LGBT people, please see List of LGBT rights organizations.
- For organizations affiliated with political parties, please see List of LGBT organizations that affiliate with political parties.
- For organizations primarily serving LGBT medical professionals or promoting LGBT health, please see List of LGBT medical organizations.
- 1 International
- 2 Asia
- 3 Australia and Oceania
- 4 Europe
- 5 North America
- 6 Latin America
- 7 See also
- 8 Notes
- 9 External links
- Affirming Pentecostal Church International — An Apostolic Pentecostal denomination operating in the US and many other countries
- Axios — organization of Eastern Orthodox, Byzantine Rite, and Eastern Catholic Christians who are LGBT
- Emergence International — support group for LGBT Christian Scientists (not to be confused with Scientology)
- Federation of Gay Games — fosters LGBT self-respect through the Gay Games, an organized international participatory athletic and cultural event
- Friends of Dorothy Society — bell ringing group
- Frontrunners — LGBT running and walking clubs
- GALA Choruses — Gay and Lesbian Association of Choruses
- Gay Christian Network (GCN)
- Gay Games — an organized international participatory athletic and cultural event held every four years
- Global Alliance of Affirming Apostolic Pentecostals (GAAAP) (Encompasses the former Apostolic Restoration Mission) International LGBT-Affirming Apostolic (Oneness) Pentecostal denomination See Gay Apostolic Pentecostals
- GRIN Campaign — Campaigning for social and political equality in education
- International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs
- International Conference on Bisexuality
- International Mister Leather
- InterPride — an organization of over 200 Pride event organisers
- Metropolitan Community Church
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Black Laundry — Israeli LGBT anarchist group which campaigns against the occupation of the Palestinian territories, and other issues
- Israel Gay Youth (igy)
- the Israeli Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Association- also called "the Aguda", is the biggest gay rights association in Israel.
Australia and Oceania
- Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives — community-based organization committed to the collection and preservation of material reflecting the lives and experiences of LGBT Australians
Coral Sea Islands
- Intersex Trust Aotearoa New Zealand — also known as Intersex Awareness New Zealand
- Hirschfeld Centre — an LGBT community centre operating in Dublin, Ireland, from 1979 to 1997
- Outhouse - an LGBT community and resource centre operating in Dublin, Ireland, from 1996 to present day
- Tehila — Support for the parents of LGBT people
- Affirmation Scotland — advocacy group composed of Church of Scotland members, works for a more LGBT-affirming denomination
- Albany Trust — educational and counseling organization
- BiCon (UK) - organization for bisexuals
- BiFest - organization for bisexuals
- Broken Rainbow — charity and support group for victims of same-sex domestic violence
- Dattch - A social networking app for lesbian, queer, bisexual and bicurious women
- Ditch the Label — A non-profit anti-bullying organisation
- FLAGS – Active Support Unit for Lesbians and Gays in Scouting — Active Support Unit for LGBT people in The Scout Association
- London Gay Men's Chorus
- Oxford Friend
- Project for Advice, Counselling and Education
- Ski Bums
- Chouettes Coquettes — social group for lesbian and bisexual women in Montreal who are their 20s and 30s
- Gay Line — a non-profit telephone helpline in Montreal, Canada
- GLBTTQ Community Centre of Ottawa
- Pink Triangle Services — a Queer Community Centre located in Ottawa, Ontario
- Pride Library
- 129th Toronto Scouting Group
- The 519 Church Street Community Centre — serving both the Church and Wellesley neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, and the broader lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) communities in the Toronto area.
- Lambda Foundation
- 8th Day Center for Justice
- American Institute of Bisexuality - organization for bisexuals
- Association of Welcoming and Affirming Baptists — group of individuals, organizations, and congregations which advocate full LGBT-inclusion in Baptist churches
- Bash Back — network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian queer projects
- Bay Area Bisexual Network - organization for bisexuals
- Bay View Garden and Yard Society (BVGAYS) — a non-profit gardening and community organization in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bet Mishpachah — Jewish worshiping community in Washington, D.C.
- Bialogue - organization for bisexuals
- BiLaw - founded in 2013, it is the first American national organization of bisexual lawyers, law professors, law students, and their allies.
- BiNet USA - organization for bisexuals
- Bisexual Resource Center - organization for bisexuals
- Center for Sex Positive Culture aka the Wet Spot
- Commercial Closet Association
- Connecticut Gay Men's Chorus
- Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
- DignityUSA — lay organization of LGBT-affirming Roman Catholics, not a church-sanctioned organization
- Gay and Lesbian Employees at Microsoft
- Gay and Lesbian Labor Activists Network
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Straight Alliance (GLBTSA) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC-CH)
- Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles
- Gay Men's Chorus of San Diego
- Grace Gospel Chapel — a LGBT friendly Evangelical Christian church in Seattle, Washington
- Greater Seattle Business Association — a.k.a. GSBA, the largest regional LGBT & allied chamber of commerce in the United States and second largest chamber of commerce in Washington State
- Growing American Youth of St. Louis
- Gulf Coast Archive and Museum of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender History (GCAM) — formed in Houston, Texas, by a group of concerned activists so that our collective histories could be saved – as well as be available for educational uses – through the utilization of a museum or similar venue
- Horizon Services — alcohol and drug recovery organization based in the San Francisco Bay Area — which operates some programs specifically targeting the LGBT community
- Independent Gay Forum
- Lambda Magazine
- Lesbian Avengers
- Lesbian Herstory Archives
- Lesbian Sex Mafia
- MASALA (Massachusetts Area South Asian Lambda Association)
- More Light Presbyterians
- Muslim Alliance for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association
- New Ways Ministry
- New York Area Bisexual Network - organization for bisexuals
- Oakland-East Bay Gay Men's Chorus
- Pacific Center for Human Growth
- Point Foundation
- Pride Connections Center
- Pride Foundation
- Principle 6 campaign
- Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians
- Queer Cultural Center
- Queer Student Cultural Center
- Rainbow Alley — a drop-in center for GLBTQ young people in Denver, Colorado
- Rich Eychaner Charitable Foundation
- Ruth Ellis Center
- San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus
- Scouting for All
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States
- Stonewall Shooting Sports of Utah
- The Gathering Place Atlanta - Non-Denomination Christian open and affirming congregation located in Atlanta,Georgia
- Transcending Boundaries Conference - a Northeast American convention for the bisexual community; for genderqueer, transgender, intersex, and polyamorous people; and for their family, friends, and straight allies.
- List of LGBT organizations that affiliate with political parties
- List of LGBT rights organizations
- List of bisexuality-related organizations
- "Website Disabled". Affirmingapostolic.com. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Broken Rainbow UK". Broken-rainbow.org.uk. 2013-08-11. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- Flags Scouts. "FLAGS Active Support Unit for Lesbians and Gays in Scouting". Flagscouts.org.uk. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Bay View Garden And Yard Society: Under Construction". Bvgays.com. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Professor Marcus Speaks at Harvard Law School - Indiana Tech Law School : Indiana Tech Law School". Law.indianatech.edu. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- BY Advocate Contributors (2015-03-04). "Op-ed: How We're Asking the Supreme Court to End Bi Erasure". Advocate.com. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- "GLBTSA | Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender & Straight Alliance". Studentorgs.unc.edu. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Growing American Youth". Growing American Youth. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- "LAMBDA online". Unc.edu. Retrieved 2010-06-05.