List of LGBT and LGBT-friendly fraternities and sororities
|Part of a series on|
|By country or region|
|Political party affiliates|
|Military and veterans|
This is a list of LGBT and LGBT-friendly fraternities and sororities. LGBT fraternities and sororities have existed since the 1980s, with Delta Phi Upsilon being established in 1985 and Delta Lambda Phi in 1986. They are intended to provide members with access to Greek life without fear of homophobic reprisal or behavior by fellow members, resulting from a history of intrafraternal homophobia by longer-established organizations. This is not an exhaustive list and only includes organizations with a current Wikipedia page.
Organizations for women
- Alpha Lambda Zeta – fraternity for women who identify as lesbians
- Alpha Pi Delta Sorority, Inc – sorority for lesbian women
- Gamma Rho Lambda (ΓΡΛ) – first LGBTQ sorority for women, transwomen and non-binary students of any race or sexual orientation
- Kappa Alpha Lambda – sorority for feminine lesbian women
- Kappa Theta Epsilon — sorority for lesbian professionals and entrepreneurs
- Kappa Xi Omega - sorority for masculine and feminine black lesbians
- Omicron Epsilon Pi – sorority for lesbians, particularly of color
- The Society of Femmes - social group for multicultural lesbian, bisexual, feminine women
- Tau Delta Psi - sorority for women who identify as lesbian, bisexual, queer and women who do not label their sexual orientation
- Lambda Xi Eta - ΛΞΗ Sorority for feminine lesbian, bisexual, trans-gendered 
- Beta Phi Omega - sorority for feminine, black lesbians 
Organizations for men
Note: many national fraternities have specific provisions in their non-discrimination policies that are inclusive of gay men but are not exclusively marketed to the gay community. Examples of such fraternities include Sigma Chi, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Phi Kappa Tau, Phi Delta Theta, Phi Kappa Theta, Alpha Sigma Phi, Chi Phi, Beta Theta Pi, Delta Upsilon, Delta Chi, Theta Delta Chi, Lambda Chi Alpha, Pi Kappa Phi, Theta Xi, Sigma Nu, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Phi Gamma Delta, Phi Mu Delta, Lambda Theta Phi and Omega Delta Phi.
- Delta Lambda Phi – fraternity for gay, bisexual, transgender and progressive men
- Sigma Phi Beta – fraternity for gay, straight, bisexual and transgender men which split off from Alpha Lambda Tau (now defunct)
- Alpha Nu Fraternity - the first fraternity in the Philippines for anyone who identifies their self as men, regardless of sexual orientation
Organizations for all genders
- Phi Sigma Pi (ΦΣΠ) – a national gender-inclusive honor fraternity based in the United States. The fraternity is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania, with the purpose of fostering the ideals of scholarship, leadership and fellowship. Phi Sigma Pi is organized into approximately one hundred collegiate chapters at four-year collegiate institutions and several regionally established alumni chapters and associations serving approximately 40,000 brothers. Although collegiate chapters may fall under the purview of university student governing bodies, Phi Sigma Pi maintains no affiliation with the North-American Interfraternity Conference.* Theta Delta Sigma – a national, gender-inclusive, multicultural fraternal organization founded in 2001
- Sigma Omicron Rho – a national, gender-inclusive, multicultural fraternal organization founded in 2009
- Theta Delta Sigma – a national, gender-inclusive, multicultural fraternal organization founded in 2001
- Theta Pi Sigma – queer gender-neutral frarority at the University of California, Santa Cruz. The organization was forced to change their name from Delta Lambda Psi to Theta Pi Sigma due to a lawsuit with Delta Lambda Phi.
- Theta Psi Tau Social Coed Fraternity Fraternity that is coed located in Denver, CO focusing on creating a safe haven for the GLBT Youth of America.
- "The History, The Mission". Alpha Lambda Zeta. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- "About Gamma Rho Lambda". Gamma Rho Lambda. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- "About Kappa Theta Epsilon". Kappa Theta Epsilon. 2009. Retrieved 2014-06-30.
- "Kappa Xi Omega". Kappa Xi Omega. 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- Choron, Harry and Sandra (2004). College in a Can: What's In, Who's Out, Where To, Why Not, and Everything Else You Need to Know about Life on Campus. pp. 25–26. ISBN 0-618-40871-1.
- "About TDP". Tau Delta Psi Sorority, Inc. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
- "About Beta Phi Omega". Beta Phi Omega. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- Choron, Harry and Sandra (2004). College in a Can: What's In, Who's Out, Where To, Why Not, and Everything Else You Need to Know about Life on Campus. p. 25. ISBN 0-618-40871-1.
- "About Delta Lambda Phi". Delta Lambda Phi. Archived from the original on June 14, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- "Alpha Nu Fraternity". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- "Students launch co-ed LGBT fraternity interest group".