List of law schools approved by the Punjab Bar Council
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of Law Schools approved by Punjab Bar Council)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Karachi University, Karachi.
- University of Sindh, Hyderabad.
- University of Baluchistan, Quetta.
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
- Peshawar University, Peshawar.
- Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan.
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur.
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur.
- Hamdard University, Karachi.
- International Islamic University, Islamabad.
- University of Sargodha, Sargodha.
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore.
- Government College University, Faisalabad.
- Hazara University, Mansehra.
- Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, Karachi.
- University of South Asia, Lahore.
- University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad.
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat
- University of Lahore, Lahore
- "Punjab bar Council. Welcome to Punjab Bar Council website". Pbbarcouncil.com. 2011-12-17. Retrieved 2012-09-12.
|This Pakistan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This law school related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|