List of Lepidoptera that feed on Lotus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Monophagous species which feed exclusively on Lotus
- Coleophora case-bearers:
- Lycaeides idas lotis (lotus blue butterfly), a possibly extinct gossamer-winged butterfly last recorded near Mendocino County, California in 1983, is conjectured to have used Lotus formosissimus as its larval food plant.
- Polyphagous species which feed on Lotus among other plants
- Chionodes species
- Coleophora accordella (recorded on L. scoparius)
- The flame (Axylia putris)
- Lime-speck pug (Eupithecia centaureata)
- Northern deep-brown dart (Aporophyla lueneburgensis)
- Six-spot burnet (Zygaena filipendulae)
- "Blues: lotis blue (Lycaeides idas lotis)". The Xerces Society. Retrieved 2014-06-10.