List of Love sculptures
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015)|
This is a list of the many versions of Robert Indiana's Love sculpture that exist worldwide. The original Pop Art image was created for print media in the 1960s. The first rendering of it in sculpture was made for the Indianapolis Museum of Art in 1970. Sculptural versions now appear in urban centers around the globe. Variants employ the Hebrew, Chinese, Italian and Spanish languages as well as the original English language.
Versions of Love in the United States
- Indianapolis Museum of Art in Indianapolis, Indiana – the original Love sculpture
- Sixth Avenue in New York City, New York
- E.W. Fairchild-Martindale Library, Lehigh University Asa Packer Campus in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Pratt Institute campus in Brooklyn, New York
- Scottsdale Civic Center in Scottsdale, Arizona
- John F. Kennedy Plaza in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- New Orleans Museum of Art's sculpture garden in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Old School Square in Delray Beach, Florida – this sculpture was on loan and has been removed
- Middlebury College campus in Middlebury, Vermont
- University of Pennsylvania campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Brigham Young University Museum of Art in Provo, Utah – currently on display
- Ursinus College campus in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Pool area of the Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wichita State University campus in Wichita, Kansas
- Farnsworth Art Museum in Rockland, Maine
- 96th Street in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida – this sculpture is no longer there
- Art Trail outside the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas
- McNay Art Museum in San Antonio, Texas
- University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma
- Tennis court behind the abandoned Public Health Service Hospital at the Nike Missile Site SF-89L in San Francisco, California 
Versions of Love in Canada
- Old Montreal in front of Lhotel 262 Saint Jacques Street West in Montreal, Canada
- Outside 1445 West Georgia Street in Vancouver, Canada – this gallery has closed and the sculpture moved
Versions of Love in Europe
- Plaza del Sagrado Corazón in Bilbao, Spain
- Rossio Square (Praça do Rossio) in Lisbon, Portugal
- Chatsworth in Derbyshire, England, as part of the Sotheby's Beyond Limits exhibition, 2008
- Bidzina Ivanishvili[clarification needed] palace in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Yerevan Cascade in Yerevan, Armenia
- Bishopsgate and Wormwood Street, City of London, England (southwest corner)
- Fondation Pierre Gianadda in Martigny, Switzerland
Versions of Love in Asia
- Shinjuku I-Land Tower in Nishi-Shinjuku office district in Tokyo, Japan
- Taipei 101 in Taipei, Taiwan (also inside displays Indiana's 1-0)
- Lanson Place along Penang Road in Singapore
- Amorepacific Museum of Art in Yongin, South Korea (LOVE installations on site, playing on the LOVE theme)
- Amorepacific Corporation factory (indoor) in Osan, South Korea
- CentralWorld shopping plaza and complex in Bangkok, Thailand (in the ZEN store; destroyed by the fire during the 2010 Thai political protests)
- Zendai Museum of Modern Art in Shanghai, China
- World Trade Centre in Hong Kong, China (taken down)
- Eastwood City in Quezon City, Philippines
- Love Park in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, since July 2009
- Gandaria City in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Magsaysay Avenue in Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Love Lock in Bandung City Hall, Bandung, Indonesia
Versions of Love in other languages
- An Indiana sculpture showing "amor" is displayed at the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden in Washington, D.C.
- An Indiana sculpture showing the Italian word for love (Italian: amor) is displayed outside the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II on Piazza della Scala in Milan, Italy.
- An Indiana sculpture showing the Hebrew word for love (Hebrew: אהבה, ahava) is displayed at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem.
- "Robert Indiana (American, born 1928) Love, 1973". Public Art on Campus. Middlebury College. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "Frisbee Dog Memorial, Middlebury, Vermont". Roadsideamerica.com. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
- "Nike Site SF-89L The Presidio". Acme Laboratories. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- "Real Normal". Public Art on Public Site. Baily Salisbury. 26 April 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- "Love in Montreal". Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- Publicly posted material, Floor 89, Taipei 101. 2007-08-17.
- "Indiana's Love in Singapore". Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- "Indiana's LOVE at Quezon City Philippines". 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- "В Бишкеке для посетителей открылся «Парк любви» - Информационное Агентство АКИpress". Kg.akipress.org. 2009-07-20. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
- "Patung LOVE di Gandaria City". 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2013-01-25.