Lux Style Awards
|LUX Style Awards|
|16th Lux Style Awards|
|Awarded for||Excellence in media achievements|
|Presented by||Unilever Pakistan|
|Network||PTV and Private Channels of Pakistan|
The Lux Style Awards is the largest award ceremony held annually in Pakistan since 2002. The awards celebrate "style" in the Pakistani entertainment industry. Around 30 awards are given annually. The ceremony is the oldest and the most prominent film event dedicated to Pakistani television, fashion and film industry in Pakistan. The awards are voted on by both the public and a committee of experts.
The first awards were presented in 2002 at the Expo Centre in Karachi, Pakistan. Since 2002 the event has expanded from a one-night event to a three-day celebration, hosting various events and activities relating to the Pakistan film industry.
The following is a listing of all Lux Style Awards ceremonies since 2002.
catagories to be neeeded are best song-film and best writer-film.catagories to be added in t.v are best supporting actress-t.v and best supporting actress-t.v
- Emanuel Sarfraz (2008-08-01). "Showbiz events latest casualty". The Nation. Archived from the original on 6 March 2016.
- Saadia Qamar (2009-04-16). "LUX Style Awards nominations announced". The Nation. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4538296/, Lux Style Awards (2006) on IMDb website, Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- http://archives.dailytimes.com.pk/karachi/31-Oct-2008/seventh-lux-style-awards-style-galore, Seventh Lux Style Awards on Daily Times newspaper, published 31 October 2008, Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16hIthHIRZE, Lux Style Awards 2015 on YouTube, Retrieved 6 March 2016.
|This film award–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|