|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||39 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||approx. 20 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV),
|Original release||September 19, 2007 – February 3, 2011|
Manswers is a late night comedy series that premiered on Spike on September 19, 2007.
The series is produced by reality television production company, SuperDelicious, and airs on Spike. The executive producers are Adam Cohen, Cara Tapper, Joanna Vernetti, Akifumi Takuma, and Michael Schelp. It garnered an average of 1.1 million viewers during its first year among a specific target audience.
The first season consisted of 9 half-hour episodes. The second season showed 13 episodes of similar material.
MANswers is a satire aimed at predominately male audiences, primarily aged 18–40. Questions of a comical nature are asked and answered which usually relate to women and dating tips, sex-related questions and trivia, defense mechanisms in harmful situations, and firearms. Specialists with Masters and PhD degrees are brought in and give information.
MANswers US TV rating varies from episode to episode. It can be from TV-14-D,L,S,V to TV-MA-(D),L,S,V. The average rating is TV-MA.
- Bobbi Billard (Teacher) (31 episodes, 2007–2010)
- Matt Short (Narrator) (29 episodes, 2007–2010)
- Ward Roberts (20 episodes, 2008–2010)
- Heidi Shepherd (Various roles) (20 episodes, 2008–2010)
- Eric Martic (Nightclub patron) (19 episodes, 2007–2008)
- Destiny Monique (Model) (13 episodes, 2008–2010)
- MANswers at the Internet Movie Database
- MANswers at TV.com
- A review of MANswers by infoMania
- Confessions of a MANswers addict by April MacIntyre MonstersandCritics.com
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|