List of Michelin starred restaurants in Washington, D.C.
This article contains a complete list of Michelin starred restaurants in Washington, D.C. since 2017. The D.C. guide is the first US Michelin Guide released since the Chicago guide in 2011. It is the fourth US guide after New York City, San Francisco, and Chicago. Although originally stating that all restaurants would be within the city limits, Michelin awarded stars to The Inn at Little Washington, which is in Virginia.
|Blue Duck Tavern||West End|
|Kinship||Mount Vernon Square|
|Métier||Mount Vernon Square|
|Pineapple & Pearls||Eastern Market|
|Rose's Luxury||Eastern Market|
|Sushi Taro||Dupont Circle|
|Tail Up Goat||Adams Morgan|
|The Inn at Little Washington||Washington, Virginia|
- "D.C.'s food scene gets a prestigious boost: Michelin inspection (and stars)". Washington Post. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- "D.C. Is Getting a Michelin Guide". Eater. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- "Michelin Declines to Award Top Honors to Any D.C. Restaurant in Debut Guide". Eater. Retrieved October 26, 2016.
- "Here Are Washington D.C.'s New Michelin Starred Restaurants for 2018". Eater. Retrieved October 29, 2017.
- "Here Are the 2019 Michelin Star Restaurants for DC". Washingtonian. 2018-09-13. Retrieved 2018-09-13.