List of Mr. Robot episodes
Mr. Robot is an American drama–thriller television series created by Sam Esmail. It stars Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson, a cybersecurity engineer and hacker who has social anxiety disorder and clinical depression. Alderson is recruited by an insurrectionary anarchist known as "Mr. Robot", played by Christian Slater, to join a group of hacktivists. The group aims to cancel all debts by attacking the large conglomerate E Corp.
The pilot premiered on multiple online and video on demand services on May 27, 2015. As of December 13, 2017,[update] 32 episodes of Mr. Robot have aired, concluding the third season. On December 13, 2017, USA renewed Mr. Robot for a fourth season.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||10||June 24, 2015||September 2, 2015|
|2||12||July 13, 2016||September 21, 2016|
|3||10||October 11, 2017||December 13, 2017|
Each episode title is constructed in the style of a computer filename (bar the third-season finale).
Season 1 (2015)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||US viewers|
|1||1||"eps1.0 hellofriend.mov"||Niels Arden Oplev||Sam Esmail||June 24, 2015||1.75|
|Socially inept Elliot Alderson works at cyber security company Allsafe. At night, he hacks social media, personal information, and bank records including those of his co-workers, therapist, and drug dealer. Allsafe's biggest client, E Corp, suffers a DDoS attack which Elliot stops. He identifies a file labeled fsociety00.dat, along with a text file asking him to leave the malware he finds hidden on E Corp's server. Mr. Robot, the mysterious leader of the hacker group fsociety, contacts Elliot on the subway. Fsociety plans a digital revolution by deleting all debt records and Elliot is invited to join their cause. He is intrigued and eventually agrees. As his first act of collaboration with fsociety, Elliot provides the FBI investigation into the attack on E Corp with an encrypted file falsely implicating E Corp's own chief technology officer (CTO) as the orchestrator of the attack.|
|2||2||"eps1.1_ones-and-zer0es.mpeg"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 1, 2015||1.73|
|Elliot declines a job offer from Tyrell Wellick, interim CTO of E Corp. Elliot, increasingly paranoid, uses more morphine than normal. Darlene visits him at home to bring him to fsociety, surprising him. Mr. Robot and fsociety want Elliot to hack into a gas plant and cause an explosion, destroying the adjacent offline backup facility used by E Corp: Steel Mountain. However, Elliot does not want to risk lives – and backs out. Elliot's drug dealer and girlfriend Shayla's supplier Fernando Vera shows signs of abusing Shayla so Elliot gathers information against him, and when Vera rapes Shayla, Elliot turns him in despite Shayla's explicit instructions not to. Meanwhile, Ollie's computer gets hacked by an unknown man named Cisco, who is shown to be an associate of the Chinese hacker group, The Dark Army. In the closing scene, Elliot and Mr. Robot discuss Elliot's falling out with his father – Mr. Robot pushes Elliot off a railing onto the rock-strewn beach below as punishment for not keeping his father's disease a secret and betraying his trust.|
|3||3||"eps1.2_d3bug.mkv"||Jim McKay||Sam Esmail||July 8, 2015||1.60|
|Tyrell is enraged after he learns that Scott Knowles has been chosen for CTO. Tyrell pays a homeless man to allow him to beat him. Cisco demands that Ollie infect Allsafe with the same CD. Elliot believes he is done with fsociety. Tyrell seduces his boss's male secretary and installs software on his phone. Attempting to be more normal, Elliot asks Shayla to accompany him to a party. She accepts. During the party, fsociety leaks E Corp's emails that incriminate Colby for covering up a toxic waste leak that caused leukemia in Elliot's father and Angela's mother. Tyrell ties up his pregnant wife and ball-gags her upon her request. Ollie confesses both his infidelity and Cisco's demands to Angela. Fearing identity theft, she wants him to infect Allsafe with the CD. Elliot returns to fsociety. Gideon becomes suspicious of Elliot's story regarding the E Corp attack, and begins to investigate.|
|4||4||"eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4"||Nisha Ganatra||Adam Penn||July 15, 2015||1.27|
|Elliot has a new plan to destroy E Corp's tape back-ups of their data at Steel Mountain involving hacking into their climate control system by connecting a Raspberry Pi to slowly raise the temperature (bypassing the climate control system) to a point where it will destroy the magnetic tape back-ups, but this requires physical access to the heavily fortified data center. Elliot, Romero, Mobley, and Mr. Robot go to Steel Mountain. With his morphine supply cut off, Elliot starts to have serious withdrawal symptoms including multiple hallucinations. Darlene and Trenton stay behind to contact Cisco (Darlene's ex-boyfriend) and arrange a simultaneous hacker attack by the Dark Army on E Corp's backup sites in China. Meanwhile, Angela and Shayla do ecstasy which results in the two kissing. The next morning, Angela sabotages Allsafe using Ollie's work ID and computer.|
|5||5||"eps1.4_3xpl0its.wmv"||Jim McKay||David Iserson||July 22, 2015||1.38|
|With the help of fsociety, Elliot infiltrates Steel Mountain through the use of what he calls "human exploits". He coincidentally meets Tyrell and uses his ego to gain access to the restricted area where he needs to connect his Raspberry Pi loaded with the program to override the climate control system and destroy E Corp's tape back-ups. Tyrell reveals he knows that Elliot framed the CTO, but will not turn him in. The Dark Army refuses to attack the back-up facility in China, which puts fsociety's plan in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Tyrell and Joanna have dinner with the CTO candidate Scott and his wife Sharon in an attempt to find their weaknesses. Tyrell sexually approaches Sharon in the bathroom. Angela leaves Ollie after telling him she infected Allsafe with the hacker's CD, and moves in with her father. She discovers that he is deeply in debt from her mother's old medical bills. Elliot finds Shayla's phone on the floor. Fernando Vera calls him on it from prison, with the suggestion that he has organized Shayla's abduction. He blames Elliot for turning him in to the police.|
|6||6||"eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf"||Deborah Chow||Kyle Bradstreet||July 29, 2015||1.25|
|Shayla is kidnapped by Vera's brother in order to pressure Elliot to hack Vera out of prison before he is killed on the inside. Elliot visits Vera to check on the prison's cyber system, and later realizes Vera's brother arranged the inside hit. Acting CTO Scott reveals to Tyrell that his wife told him about the bathroom incident, humiliating Tyrell. After Tyrell smashes his kitchen in rage, Joanna explains that Sharon's desire to be wanted is their vulnerability. Angela meets with lawyers in an attempt to reopen her toxic waste lawsuit against E Corp – they tell her it is impossible to win without testimony from someone on the inside. Elliot breaks Vera out of jail, and Vera immediately kills his brother. Upon Elliot's query about Shayla, Vera tosses him the keys to the car and says, "She was with you the whole time." Elliot opens the trunk and finds Shayla inside with her throat slit.|
|7||7||"eps1.6_v1ew-s0urce.flv"||Sam Esmail||Kate Erickson||August 5, 2015||1.15|
|Flashback: Shayla moves in next door and gives Elliot a pet fish. She wants to be his friend despite his awkwardness around people. She offers to contact a suboxone supplier for Elliot. In the present, it has been one month since Shayla's murder. Angela makes a deal: she will lie and say she broke chain of custody with the .dat file that incriminated Terry Colby, if in exchange, Colby will testify that E Corp covered up the toxic waste leak in 1993. Gideon warns Angela that her plan will put Allsafe out of business. Meanwhile, Darlene and Mr. Robot attempt to bring fsociety back together. She sets up an in-person meeting with mysterious Whiterose, leader of the Dark Army. Tyrell, at a party celebrating Knowles's promotion, entices Sharon up to an isolated rooftop and strangles her while seducing her. Elliot confesses to his therapist that he hacks everybody in an attempt to find a way out of loneliness.|
|8||8||"eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v"||Christoph Schrewe||Randolph Leon||August 12, 2015||1.24|
|Darlene steals a gun, and has a conversation with Angela that implies they are longtime friends. Elliot and fsociety re-plan their attack but still need the Dark Army. Elliot meets Whiterose, a transgender woman obsessed with time, who says the Dark Army backed out because Gideon, suspicious of Elliot's story, turned E Corp's hacked server into a honeypot. With help from Darlene, Elliot shuts this down. Tyrell finds fsociety's .dat file after Gideon tells him of the honeypot and meets with Mr. Robot, and it appears that the two are working together. He reminds Mr. Robot that he knows his "dirty little secret" when Mr. Robot refuses to cooperate, which Mr. Robot shrugs off. When police question the Wellicks about Sharon's murder, Joanna secretly breaks her own water with a fork to distract them. Elliot tells Darlene of their plan's success, and an ecstatic Darlene tells him she loves him. He kisses Darlene, who is revolted. She asks if he "had forgotten again". Elliot realizes that Darlene is his sister, but he has no recollection of her. He finds a CD that contains old family photos – revealing that Mr. Robot is his father.|
|9||9||"eps1.8_m1rr0r1ng.qt"||Tricia Brock||Sam Esmail||August 19, 2015||1.32|
|A flashback shows a young Elliot and his father in his computer repair shop "Mr. Robot". After the birth of their child, Joanna tells Tyrell that he needs to keep in control if he "wants to be part of this family". Tyrell is fired from E Corp – his final act is to prevent Gideon from reverting the honeypot. Mr. Robot takes a trip with Elliot to his childhood home. Angry, Elliot pushes Mr. Robot out of a window and then takes him to a graveyard. Mr. Robot tells Elliot not to let Angela and Darlene "get rid of him", and that he will always love him. When they arrive, Elliot, alone at the grave of his father, realizes he had taken on his dead father's persona the entire time, saying "I am Mr. Robot". Terry Colby offers Angela a job at E Corp. Elliot now doubts the continuation of his Mr. Robot/fsociety plan. Tyrell threatens Elliot about fsociety's plan – Elliot takes Tyrell to the arcade and understands that he will carry on with the hack. They agree to work together, but Elliot glances over to the popcorn machine where Darlene's gun is hidden.|
|10||10||"eps1.9_zer0-day.avi"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||September 2, 2015[a]||1.21|
|Elliot wakes up alone in Tyrell's SUV three days after the conclusion of the previous episode, with no memory of those three days. The fsociety hack succeeded, throwing the world into chaos and gathering cheering crowds throughout the city. fsociety encrypt their data and cover their tracks. E Corp is readying an emergency TV interview. The E Corp EVP of Technology commits suicide on TV after stating that the situation is hopeless. Elliot talks to Mr. Robot again and asks about Tyrell's location. He visits Tyrell's address but finds only Joanna, introducing himself as "Ollie". The episode ends with Elliot opening his apartment door; the visitor is not seen. In a post-credits scene, Whiterose, dressed as a man, and Phillip Price, the CEO of E Corp, are shown conversing at a formal event where Price indicates he "knows who's responsible".|
Season 2 (2016)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||US viewers|
|11||1||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt1.tc"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 13, 2016||1.04|
|A brief flashback shows that Tyrell recorded an fsociety video the night he visited Elliot. One month later, Elliot has gone off the grid, living with his mother and maintaining a repetitive routine in an attempt to weaken the influence of Mr. Robot, who continually appears to him and torments him while still refusing to tell him what happened to Tyrell. fsociety continues under Darlene's leadership, hacking the smart home of E Corp general counsel Susan Jacobs and using it as home base after forcing Jacobs to move out. With Mobley's assistance, Darlene executes a hack on the Bank of E Corp, holding their records for ransom.|
|12||2||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt2.tc"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 13, 2016||1.04|
|As part of the ransom demand, fsociety forces Scott Knowles to wear an fsociety mask and publicly burn the $5.9 million from the previous episode's hack. Angela continues up the ladder at E Corp, seemingly content in her new corporate position, and appears to abandon the lawsuit. Joanna receives a gift on her doorstep, a music box with a phone hidden underneath, but misses the call. Elliot discovers he has been acting under Mr. Robot's influence while he thought he was sleeping. A man named Brock murders Gideon, who had earlier threatened to report Elliot's suspicious behavior at Allsafe to the FBI and agent Dominique DiPierro. Elliot wakes up from a dissociative state on the phone, greeted on the other end by Tyrell.|
|13||3||"eps2.1_k3rnel-pan1c.ksd"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 20, 2016||0.80|
|A flashback reveals Romero wanted to rent the arcade to Mobley, but Mobley recruited him into fsociety instead. After a confusing conversation with Tyrell on the phone, Elliot tries to completely get rid of Mr. Robot. The news reports Gideon's death, shocking Elliot. Later, Mobley finds Romero dead at home. Mobley and Trenton fear the Dark Army is hunting them and grow suspicious of Darlene and Elliot. Dominique DiPierro takes snapshots of a list found on the computer table at the crime scene denoting FBI agents and their information. Ray is on the hunt for a cyber engineer for his own sinister purposes and manages to convince Elliot to open up about Mr. Robot. Elliot once again has issues with drug abuse and takes an obscene amount of Adderall, leading to a mental breakdown. Phillip Price invites Angela to dinner and tries to make her take matters less personally. Dominique decides to pursue the Romero investigation after finding her name on the list; while visiting Romero's mother, she finds a poster for the "End of the World Party", which leads her to fsociety's arcade.|
|14||4||"eps2.2_init_1.asec"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 27, 2016||0.64|
|On Halloween of the previous year, Mr. Robot emerged for the first time and suggested the hack to Darlene while Elliot wore the fsociety mask. In the present, Elliot rejects her plea for help. Mr. Robot states that if Elliot can beat him in chess, he will leave forever. Though Krista advises against it, Leon tells him to fight for what he wants; however, all three matches end in stalemates. Dominique finds a bullet casing in the arcade. Whiterose pressures Price to stay on schedule and monitors the FBI. Angela assumes Price wants her to help settle the class action lawsuit over the toxic leak after she turns in the other executives, but he rebuffs her theory. Joanna is running low on funds from paying the parking attendant who found Tyrell's SUV during the hack to stay quiet. Scott rejects her offer to testify against Tyrell in exchange for Tyrell's severance pay. Cisco tells Darlene that the Dark Army wouldn't have killed Romero, whose murder might have something to do with an illegal FBI surveillance program called Project Berenstain. Elliot agrees to help Ray, but secretly uses the computer to contact Darlene and hack the FBI.|
|15||5||"eps2.3_logic-b0mb.hc"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet||August 3, 2016||0.71|
|Elliot writes the FBI hack malware from Ray's computer. Darlene tells Angela that they can wipe the FBI's records connecting her to the Allsafe CD if she helps, but she declines. Joanna's contact fears that the FBI is onto them, so she orders him killed. Elliot tells Ray that he must communicate with his previous IT specialist, "RT"; Ray reluctantly agrees and brings RT over. Dom and her team travel to China to investigate the Dark Army's involvement in Five/Nine. There, they meet Minister Zhang, the Chinese Minister of State Security, who is actually Whiterose. After Dom and Zhang have a private conversation, gunmen attack the office, killing most of Dom's team. Joanna gets a phone call from someone breathing heavily, possibly Tyrell. After her ex-boyfriend Ollie sells her out to the FBI, Angela decides to aid with the hack. Elliot asks RT what happened to him and RT reveals that Ray runs a black market website trafficking drugs, weapons, and sex slaves. That night, thugs break into Elliot's house, drag him into the street, and beat him while Ray reminds him that he was warned not to look.|
|16||6||"eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes"||Sam Esmail||Adam Penn||August 10, 2016||0.57|
|Elliot experiences a twisted 1980s sitcom version of a family road trip with Tyrell locked in the trunk, featuring ALF. Mr. Robot encourages him to keep his eyes forward until he is ready to wake up in the hospital. Ray lets him know that he is Elliot's master. Upon being locked away by Lone Star, Elliot hugs Mr. Robot for protecting his mind during the beating. A flashback reveals that, the day Elliot's father told him he was fired for being sick, he also let Elliot name the new computer store. Cisco receives equipment from the Dark Army for fsociety's FBI hack, but they break off a hypodermic needle in his finger for asking too many questions. Dom was spared in the shooting, as both attackers killed themselves. Though the attack gets blamed on Chinese separatists, she is determined to investigate the Dark Army. Congress refuses to move forward with Phillip Price's bailout plan to borrow from China because four FBI agents were killed there. Darlene and Mobley coach Angela through hacking the FBI, but Dom appears just before she can finish.|
|17||7||"eps2.5_h4ndshake.sme"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||August 17, 2016||0.65|
|Dom learns Angela's history and is suspicious when the FBI is hacked. Angela confronts Darlene about her and Elliot creating fsociety after remembering the masks originate from a movie they watched many times as kids. Angela settles the E Corp v Washington Township lawsuit, and through Price, she's reassigned to the Risk Management division. But she oversteps boundaries at her first director's meeting. fsociety is able to interrupt Price's bailout vote. Mr. Robot admits to Elliot that they shot Tyrell. Elliot fixes Ray's website, but also alerts the FBI via the internet after seeing they are selling slaves, drugs and heavy weapons on the Dark Net. Ray realizes what Elliot has done and feeling remorse, lets Elliot go as the FBI arrive. Mr. Robot encourages Elliot to be a leader, making peace with him to benefit them both. A gang attacks Elliot for shutting down Ray's website but Leon stops them; he works for the Dark Army, protecting Elliot for Whiterose. Leon tells Elliot he'll get a letter and to do what it says. Elliot admits to Krista he knows he was never at his mother's, and the viewer finally learns that he is in prison.|
|18||8||"eps2.6_succ3ss0r.p12"||Sam Esmail||Courtney Looney||August 24, 2016||0.74|
|fsociety learns that Project Berenstain is illegal surveillance of three million people for the Five/Nine investigation that has yielded 16 prime suspects, one of them deceased. Mobley fears that Romero is the dead suspect, meaning the FBI is close to them. fsociety releases this information, causing problems for the FBI, but Susan Jacobs comes home and sees them. They tie her up and try to hack her for blackmail information, but Darlene remembers Susan laughing when E Corp was cleared in the case regarding the toxic leak that killed her father. Darlene shocks her with a stun gun, fatally because of Susan's heart condition, and claims it was self-defense, an accident. Darlene and Cisco incinerate Susan's body while Mobley and Trenton panic. Dom interviews the owner of Darlene's stolen gun and brings Mobley in for questioning about the arcade, still hunting for Tyrell. He gives her nothing and Dom is forced to let him go. Mobley warns Trenton they must run, but is two hours late for his meet with Trenton though someone does find her. Angela's fling was an FBI plant, but she ditched him for an older man. Darlene sees Cisco is reporting back on her to the Dark Army and attacks him with a baseball bat.|
|19||9||"eps2.7_init_5.fve"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet & Lucy Teitler||August 31, 2016||0.65|
|The knock on Elliot's door was the police to arrest him for hacking Lenny, Krista's ex, and stealing his dog. He pleads guilty; he's in jail the next day with Ray as warden, establishing his illusion. Even though his sentence is for 18 months, he's released 86 days later due to cost control measures. Darlene informs him Mobley and Trenton are missing. Through Cisco, they hack a Dark Army agent's phone, hoping to learn about Stage 2. Angela hacks E Corp herself, discovering the toxic plant wasn't fixed, though grows too suspicious to be a whistleblower; Dom tells her she's running out of options. Darlene left an fsociety tape with her face at Susan's house; Cisco retrieves it and hears someone. Whiterose had arranged the death of the previous E Corp CEO for interfering with the plant. Price is able to calm Zhang (Whiterose) by saying they can keep the plant if China loans E Corp some bailout money as goodwill. Elliot and Mr. Robot notice that they are somehow disconnecting from each other. Darlene hears Whiterose say Stage 2 is Elliot's plan as someone knocks at her door. Waiting for Elliot outside his apartment is Joanna.|
|20||10||"eps2.8_h1dden-pr0cess.axx"||Sam Esmail||Kor Adana & Randolph Leon||September 7, 2016||0.77|
|Price has Colby pull political strings to allow China to annex the Congo in exchange for a financial bailout of E Corp. Cisco finds one of fsociety's members badly wounded and persuades Darlene that he needs a hospital. A witness IDs Cisco leaving Susan's house and the authorities begin to investigate if her vacation is really a disappearance. Despite Dom's protests that the Dark Army will attack, Cisco's image is released to the media as a Five/Nine suspect. The BOLO is later seen by the hospital's ER staff who report his location. Joanna persuades Elliot to track the phone she believes was left by Tyrell. Elliot traces the call to a nearby residence, but Mr. Sutherland thinks it won't be Tyrell based on the location. Elliot and Angela later meet on the subway to talk. She makes him realize there are more gaps in his memory and warns him not to trust Mr. Robot. Defeated, Angela intends to confess with her lawyer, admitting her part in the FBI hack. After sharing a kiss with Elliot, she is approached by two figures. Dom tracks Darlene and Cisco to a restaurant but, while she's inside, a Dark Army shooter opens fire on them, and she emerges from the restaurant covered in splattered blood.|
|21||11||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||September 14, 2016||0.69|
|Dom demands the shootout be investigated as a possible act of war by the Dark Army, but is told the government will not upset China after they just gave the U.S. a $2 trillion loan. Joanna considers the phone's location to be a great gift from Tyrell. Phillip Price uses the bailout money to strengthen Ecoin, forcing the government to support him to keep pace with China and rebuilding the banking sector. Angela is taken to a house where a seemingly-tortured girl gives her a psych evaluation. Her captor is Whiterose, who says Angela should have died months ago; she wants Angela to believe in Whiterose's cause and claims Angela's mother and Elliot's father died for a greater good. Angela tells her lawyer never to call her again. Elliot uses a lucid dreaming technique to watch Mr. Robot decode a message in the apartment. As he follows him, Elliot then takes control on the way to a waiting cab. To his astonishment, Tyrell gets in. Despite accepting his destination, the cab driver doesn't directly acknowledge Tyrell's existence and kicks Elliot out for panicking. Tyrell says the Dark Army has Stage 2 ready and that Elliot will be pleased.|
|22||12||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt2.p7z"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||September 21, 2016||0.85|
|Months before, Tyrell begged Elliot to be let in on the plan. Present day, he takes Elliot to a discreet location, across the street from where E Corp is revealed to be gathering all its paper records. Tyrell tells Elliot about what will happen during stage 2. Scott Knowles is the owner of the mystery phone, gaslighting Joanna to make her suffer because he wanted her to feel what he felt. Scott beats up Joanna after she slanders his deceased wife. Joanna convinces Derek to frame Scott for Sharon's murder as payback. After the Dark Army's attack, Darlene is interrogated by the FBI. Dom shows her that she plays a big role in the FBI's investigation. Convinced that Tyrell is not real, Elliot tries to undo the firmware hack, but Tyrell shoots him with Darlene's stolen gun. Angela gets a call from a distraught Tyrell through the Dark Army, departing to be with Elliot when he awakes. In a post-credits scene, Mobley and Trenton are revealed to be hiding out on the West Coast. Trenton reveals to Mobley she's found a way to undo the hack. As Mobley expresses his desire to move on from the incident, the two are approached by Leon, who asks for the time.|
Season 3 (2017)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||US viewers|
|23||1||"eps3.0_power-saver-mode.h"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||October 11, 2017||0.68|
|Zhang intends for Elliot to die once his work for the Dark Army is complete. In a panic, Tyrell calls used car salesman and Dark Army agent Irving. Elliot wakes up a week later in a room with Angela. He finds the firmware hack building empty. Darlene shows up and pumps him for information, but he lies and says Tyrell was never involved. With the power still out, she takes him to an underground hacker tournament with fiber connections. He shuts the backdoor into E Corp, but Dark Army agents force them to leave. Irving shakes their FBI tail and Elliot thinks he has called off Stage 2. Thinking his revolution made things worse, he asks Angela for a job at E Corp to fix things. That night, Mr. Robot emerges and Angela takes him to work with Irving and Tyrell, creating another way to advance Stage 2. Angela plans to manipulate Elliot along like Mr. Robot does, believing in Whiterose's plan to undo everything E Corp has ever done and create a new world.|
|24||2||"eps3.1_undo.gz"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||October 18, 2017||0.52|
|Five weeks on, Elliot works his way up within E Corp, turning in lower executives and convincing a middle manager to start digitizing the paper records while secretly moving the rest away from the Stage 2 building to an E Corp warehouse. Scott Knowles is arrested for Sharon's murder. Joanna goes on television saying she will always love Tyrell; Derek kills her and Mr. Sutherland kills Derek. An unknown source releases another fsociety video. Dom and the FBI put pressure on Darlene, revealing the prison phone call Elliott made to Tyrell. Darlene stays over at Elliot's, but Mr. Robot emerges and scares her. Phillip Price has every necessary nation except China on board for Ecoin. When Price tries to threaten Zhang with the UN vote to let China annex the Congo, Zhang reveals his hold on Angela. Zhang wants Stage 2 to commence on the day of the vote whether they win or lose, to punish Price. Elliot lets Mr. Robot out during a therapy session where he tells Krista that he and Elliot were compromised. Lenny returns the sick dog. Elliot realizes Darlene bugged his computer and goes to Darlene's FBI safe house.|
|25||3||"eps3.2_legacy.so"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||October 25, 2017||0.54|
|The night of the hack, Mr. Robot tries to shoot Tyrell, but the gun jams. Tyrell then convinces Mr. Robot he needs him for Stage 2. Irving and the Dark Army appear, stating Gideon told the FBI that Tyrell shut down the honeypot, making him the prime suspect of the hack. They take Tyrell to a cabin in a secluded area. The psych evaluation breaks him, but he admits he will always be loyal to Elliot. Zhang begins working on both Tyrell and Elliot. Tyrell is given secure access to engineer Stage 2 with Cisco's firmware. The reports of Joanna moving on make Tyrell snap and go for a walk, whereupon he is arrested by a local police officer. The officer is killed by FBI Agent Santiago, another Dark Army plant and Dom's superior, thereby ensuring that nobody knows about Tyrell. Irving is able to calm Tyrell, saying he can win his family back when this is over. Irving checks on Elliot through Leon. Tyrell is taken to a Dark Army-controlled hotel and is excited to meet Elliot again. After having to tranquilize him, Angela explains Mr. Robot's existence to Tyrell. While in surgery, Mr. Robot awakens and smiles at Tyrell for following the plan.|
|26||4||"eps3.3_metadata.par2"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet||November 1, 2017||0.55|
|Darlene is able to play off Elliot's suspicions of her by bonding over their shared distrust of Mr. Robot. Elliot admits Stage 2 was never called off, suspecting Mr. Robot emerges at night and asking Darlene to hide in Shayla's vacant apartment to follow him. Darlene spirals when she sees Mr. Robot leave with Angela. Tyrell has lost all faith in Elliot after finding out about the delays in shipping the records. With three days before Stage 2 is set to occur, Angela says they can move all the paper records over the weekend. She tranquilizes Elliot when he emerges and sees Tyrell and her. Angela has Phillip Price fire Elliot to prevent him from interfering. Tyrell wants himself and his family sent to safety in Ukraine after Stage 2. Dom captures the source of the new fsociety video, still convinced it's truly Dark Army. Darlene promises to follow a lead, but without a wire and having made Elliot promise to get vengeance if something happens to her.|
|27||5||"eps3.4_runtime-error.r00"||Sam Esmail||Kor Adana & Randolph Leon||November 8, 2017||0.52|
|With no memory of the past four days, Elliot goes to work the day of the UN vote. He realizes he's been fired and that Stage 2 is going to happen today. He tries to evade security to shut it down, but is caught and escorted out. He tries calling in a bomb threat to get the target building evacuated, while a large gathering of anti E-Corp protesters gathers at headquarters. Darlene appears, admitting she's working with the FBI and that Angela is working with Mr. Robot, helping Elliot remember his lost days. The protesters break into E-Corp, terrifying the workers. Irving calls Angela, stating that the riot is a distraction so they can send Elliot to copy important data from an HSM in a secure room as a prerequisite to Stage 2. Angela hears that the UN agreed to the annexation, then is approached by a suspicious security guard. She attracts the protesters, who attack the security guard, so she can complete the assignment intended for Elliot, then passes the data to a Dark Army agent. Elliot confronts her in the chaos.|
|28||6||"eps3.5_kill-process.inc"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet||November 15, 2017||0.60|
|Angela tells Elliot nothing but he realizes Tyrell is in the Red Wheelbarrow restaurant; Darlene relays this information to Dom. Though Agent Santiago stonewalls them, Dom and her partner check it out themselves. Irving gives Tyrell written instructions that upset him. Dom finds Tyrell's hideout at the restaurant but just misses him. Meanwhile, Elliot goes to the Stage 2 target building to prevent the explosion from the inside, though Mr. Robot constantly delays and makes Elliot attack himself. Darlene confronts Angela, threatening to report her to the FBI but Angela insists nobody will be hurt. Elliot convinces Mr. Robot to help when they realize the paper records are not in the building. Dom sees Tyrell get arrested in public, screaming for them to stop the attack. Believing he has stopped Stage 2, Elliot ponders Whiterose's true plan when he sees reports of explosions at the 71 other E Corp facilities holding the paper records redirected by him, leaving thousands dead. Elliot realizes that he is responsible for the upscaled magnitude of Stage 2.|
|29||7||"eps3.6_fredrick+tanya.chk"||Sam Esmail||Adam Penn||November 22, 2017||0.55|
|Elliot runs to Krista and Mr. Robot makes her realize Elliot may actually be involved. Darlene is unsettled by Angela's delusion that the dead will still be alright and come back. Irving makes Mr. Robot realize his entire revolution only occurred because the elite allowed it. Price is ruined, Zhang will choose his replacement and move the Washington Township plant to Congo; Zhang punished Price for disobeying and not controlling Angela and the lawsuit. Leon kills Mobley's friend and makes Mobley and Trenton help bury the body in the desert. Returning home they are met by Zhang's assistant and Dark Army agents. Tyrell plays the part of captive, despite Dom's disbelief. Tyrell identifies the leaders of fsociety who are planning another attack within 24 hours; the two suspects being revealed to the public. Agent Santiago reveals Joanna's death and threatens Tyrell's son if Tyrell goes off the plan. The Dark Army shows Mobley and Trenton code for an attack on air traffic control and forces them to shoot themselves in the head. Dom watches the raid finding the two bodies and tying fsociety to Iran. A stunned Dom believes the true mastermind, Whiterose, will actually get away with it.|
|30||8||"eps3.7_dont-delete-me.ko"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||November 29, 2017||0.44|
|Elliot tells Darlene that nothing, from drugs to therapy to voluntarily placing himself in jail, is keeping Mr. Robot at bay, saying that the world falling apart around him is his fault. He puts his affairs in order by giving his dog to his neighbor, throwing his Mr. Robot jacket away, and going to Trenton and Mobley's families to pay his respects. Elliot buys a lethal amount of morphine pills and heads to Coney Island beach to commit suicide, but is deterred by Mohammad, Trenton's younger brother, whom Elliot is forced to look after when his parents leave him alone. After Mohammad leaves a movie that Elliot takes him to and goes to a mosque, he is confronted by Elliot, who admits that he wishes he was dead. After dropping Mohammad back off at his home, he goes to Angela's apartment and reminds her of a "wishing game" they used to play as kids, which gives Elliot the will to live. After arriving home, getting the jacket back and reinstalling his computer, he notices an old message sent from Trenton before her death, saying that there is a way to undo the hack.|
|31||9||"eps3.8_stage3.torrent"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet & Courtney Looney||December 6, 2017||0.44|
|Mr. Robot goes to Tyrell's home, where they both meet Price who announces Tyrell will be the figurehead as the new CTO. Tyrell realizes he is still the Dark Army's puppet but they have a weakness in the FBI. Elliot resurfaces, reading Mr. Robot's message about the connection. Trenton's email reveals Romero kept the encryption keys of Five-Nine which could reverse everything and are now inside the FBI. Darlene seduces Dom but is caught trying to get her badge. Angela is still deluded, believing in Whiterose's plan to undo everything and no longer trusting Elliot; men pick Angela up. Darlene tells the truth to the FBI, also stating she knows the Dark Army owns them. Santiago panics and calls Irving. Through Irving and Leon, Elliot meets with Zhang's assistant for a fake Stage 3; their scan of his laptop gives him access to the Dark Army. Whiterose is outraged that moving the plant to Congo will take a month. She gives permission for Elliot to die.|
|32||10||"shutdown -r"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||December 13, 2017||0.45|
|Dom, alongside Darlene, is kidnapped by Santiago after discovering his double-agent status. Irving tracks down Elliot and brings him to an isolated barn, where Dom and Darlene are also brought. Santiago and Dom join Irving outside where it seems Dom is to be executed by Irving. Irving instead kills Santiago and forces Dom to be the mole inside the FBI by threatening her family. Inside the barn, Whiterose’s assistant Grant prepares to kill Elliot and Darlene. Elliot devises a plan to move Whiterose’s plant to the Congo sooner, an outcome Whiterose considers impossible. Elliot tells Whiterose, who is watching online, that he can do this, and she allows him to as she forces Grant to kill himself while Leon kills the other Dark Army agents present. Elliot succeeds in moving the plant, and the ordeal comes to an end with Elliot, Darlene, and Dom all safe. Darlene tries apologising to Dom for all the problems she has caused for her, but Dom refuses to accept the apology out of hatred. Dom then gives Elliot access to the FBI where he learns that Romero wasn’t responsible for the encryption keys, but instead Mr. Robot was as it is what Elliot would want. The two make peace and vow bring down the true villains of the world as Elliot reverses Five/Nine. Meanwhile, Angela is brought to Phillip Price’s house, where he reveals to her that he is her actual father and convinces her of Whiterose’s villainous nature. In a post-credits scene, Darlene is confronted by Vera in front of Elliot’s apartment.|
A one-hour special aired on June 20, 2016, titled "Mr. Robot_dec0d3d.doc", that explored the authenticity and social impact of the series and also previewed the second season. It featured interviews with cast and crew members, as well as experts and journalists in the fields of hacking and cyber security. The special received 780,000 viewers.
In June 2016, USA Network announced Hacking Robot, a live aftershow hosted by Andy Greenwald. The first episode of Hacking Robot debuted after the season two premiere, with guests Sam Esmail, Rami Malek, Christian Slater, Carly Chaikin and Portia Doubleday and received 376,000 viewers. The second installment aired on September 7, 2016, after the tenth episode of the second season, and received 320,000 viewers.
Season 1 (2015)
The first episode of Mr. Robot was released across multiple digital platforms in advance of its first broadcast. It had a viewership of 2.7 million prior to the first broadcast of the episode.
|1||"eps1.0_hellofriend.mov"||June 24, 2015||0.5||1.75||0.4||1.34||0.9||3.09|
|2||"eps1.1_ones-and-zer0es.mpeg"||July 1, 2015||0.6||1.73||0.6||1.81||1.2||3.54|
|3||"eps1.2_d3bug.mkv"||July 8, 2015||0.6||1.60||0.6||1.45||1.2||3.05|
|4||"eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4"||July 15, 2015||0.4||1.27||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|5||"eps1.4_3xpl0its.wmv"||July 22, 2015||0.5||1.38||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|6||"eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf"||July 29, 2015||0.4||1.25||0.5||1.09||0.9||2.34|
|7||"eps1.6_v1ew-s0urce.flv"||August 5, 2015||0.5||1.15||0.6||1.27||1.1||2.42|
|8||"eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v"||August 12, 2015||0.4||1.24||0.8||1.44||1.2||2.68|
|9||"eps1.8_m1rr0r1ng.qt"||August 19, 2015||0.5||1.32||0.6||1.30||1.1||2.62|
|10||"eps1.9_zer0-day.avi"||September 2, 2015||0.5||1.21||0.4||0.94||0.9||2.15|
Season 2 (2016)
|1||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt1.tc"||July 13, 2016||0.4||1.04||0.6||1.21||1.0||2.25|
|2||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt2.tc"||July 13, 2016||0.4||1.04||0.6||1.21||1.0||2.25|
|3||"eps2.1_k3rnel-pan1c.ksd"||July 20, 2016||0.3||0.80||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|4||"eps2.2_init_1.asec"||July 27, 2016||0.3||0.64||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|5||"eps2.3_logic-b0mb.hc"||August 3, 2016||0.2||0.71||0.4||0.65||0.6||1.35|
|6||"eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes"||August 10, 2016||0.2||0.57||0.3||0.63||0.5||1.20|
|7||"eps2.5_h4ndshake.sme"||August 17, 2016||0.3||0.65||0.3||0.65||0.6||1.30|
|8||"eps2.6_succ3ss0r.p12"||August 24, 2016||0.3||0.74||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|9||"eps2.7_init_5.fve"||August 31, 2016||0.3||0.65||0.3||0.67||0.6||1.32|
|10||"eps2.8_h1dden-pr0cess.axx"||September 7, 2016||0.3||0.77||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|11||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z"||September 14, 2016||0.3||0.69||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|12||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt2.p7z"||September 21, 2016||0.4||0.85||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Season 3 (2017)
|1||"eps3.0_power-saver-mode.h"||October 11, 2017||0.3||0.68||0.3||0.65||0.6||1.33|
|2||"eps3.1_undo.gz"||October 18, 2017||0.2||0.52||0.3||0.52||0.5||1.04|
|3||"eps3.2_legacy.so"||October 25, 2017||0.2||0.54||0.2||0.45||0.4||1.00|
|4||"eps3.3_metadata.par2"||November 1, 2017||0.2||0.55||0.2||N/A||0.4||N/A|
|5||"eps3.4_runtime-error.r00"||November 8, 2017||0.2||0.52||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|6||"eps3.5_kill-process.inc"||November 15, 2017||0.3||0.60||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|7||"eps3.6_fredrick+tanya.chk"||November 22, 2017||0.2||0.55||0.2||0.46||0.4||1.00|
|8||"eps3.7_dont-delete-me.ko"||November 29, 2017||0.2||0.44||0.2||0.50||0.4||0.94|
|9||"eps3.8_stage3.torrent"||December 6, 2017||0.2||0.44||0.2||0.48||0.4||0.92|
|10||"shutdown -r"||December 13, 2017||0.2||0.45||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Lynch, Jason (May 4, 2015). "USA Will Debut Mr. Robot Early on Almost Every Digital Platform". Adweek. Retrieved May 30, 2015.
- Ausiello, Michael (December 13, 2017). "Mr. Robot Renewed for Season 4". TVLine. Retrieved December 13, 2017.
- Fuster, Jeremy (July 13, 2016). "'Mr. Robot': How a Change In Season 2's Episode Titles Could Be Key". The Wrap. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- Bibel, Sara (June 25, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'Suits', 'The Game', 'Mr. Robot', 'Baby Daddy' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 2, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + FIFA Women's World Cup, 'Suits', 'The Daily Show' 'Mr. Robot' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 9, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: Shark Week Tops Night + 'Duck Dynasty', 'Suits', 'The Game', & 'Mr Robot'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 16, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Suits', Copa Oro, 'Wahlburgers' 'The Game', 'Stephen Universe' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 23, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Sharknado 3' & 'Duck Dynasty' Win Night, 'Suits', 'The Game', 'Catfish' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 30, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'The Game', 'Catfish', 'American Pickers', 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 6, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'The Game', 'Wahlburgers', 'Suits', 'Mr. Robot', 'Melissa & Joey' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 13, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Suits', 'Wahlburgers', 'Camp Cutthroat', 'Catfish' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 13, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 20, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'Suits', 'Wahlburgers', 'Catfish', 'Key & Peele', 'Young & Hungry' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 20, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (September 3, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'American Pickers' Wins Night, 'Wahlburgers', 'Mr. Robot', 'Little Women LA' & More". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on September 13, 2015. Retrieved December 3, 2015.
- Keveney, Bill (August 27, 2015). "'Mr. Robot' finale delayed after Va. murders". USA Today. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- Welch, Alex (July 14, 2016). "Wednesday cable ratings: 'Mr. Robot' returns, 'Greenleaf' dips". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Welch, Alex (July 21, 2016). "Wednesday cable ratings: 'Mr. Robot' dips". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 28, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.27.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 4, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.3.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 4, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 11, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.10.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved August 11, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 18, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.17.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 25, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.24.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 1, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.31.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 8, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.7.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 15, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.14.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 15, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 22, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.21.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 22, 2016.
- Varmazis, Maria (December 14, 2017). "Mr. Robot season 3 finale: shutdown -r". Sophos. Retrieved December 31, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 12, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.11.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 19, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.18.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 26, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.25.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 2, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.1.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 2, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 9, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.8.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 9, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 16, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.15.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 27, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.22.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 27, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 29, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.29.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 29, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 7, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 12.6.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 7, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 14, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 12.13.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 14, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (June 21, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 6.20.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- Petski, Denise (July 7, 2016). "'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets More Episodes; Andy Greenwald To Host Live Aftershow – Update". Deadline.com. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 14, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.13.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- "Hacking Robot 102". The Futon Critic. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- Lynch, Jason (July 11, 2016). "USA and The Verge Team Up for a Weekly Live Digital Mr. Robot Aftershow". Adweek. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Bibel, Sara (June 24, 2015). "'Mr. Robot' Renewed for Season 2 by USA Ahead of its Series Premiere". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 13, 2015). "'True Detective' & 'Duck Dynasty' Lead Adults 18–49 Gains, 'Defiance' & 'Salem' Top Percentage Increases & 'Rizzoli & Isles' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending June 28". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 20, 2015). "'True Detective' & 'Duck Dynasty' Lead Adults 18–49 Gains, 'Tyrant' Tops Percentage Increases & 'Rizzoli & Isles' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending July 5". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 27, 2015). "'True Detective' & 'Teen Mom II' Lead Adults 18–49 Gains, 'Masters of Sex' Tops Percentage Increases + 'Rizzoli & Isles' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending July 12". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 17, 2015). "'Descendants' & 'Teen Mom 2' Lead Adults 18-49 Gains, 'Halt and Catch Fire', 'The Soup' & 'Jim Gaffigan Show' Top Percentage Increases & 'Descendants' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 2". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 24, 2015). "'Teen Mom 2' Tops Adults 18-49 Gains, 'The Incredible Dr. Pol' Leads Percentage Increases + 'Rizzoli & Isles' Biggest Viewer Lift in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 9". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 31, 2015). "'Teen Mom 2' Tops Adults 18-49 Gains, 'Mr. Robot', 'Defiance' & 'Married' Lead Percentage Increases & 'Rizzoli & Isles' Biggest Viewer Lift in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 16". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 31, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 8, 2015). "'Fear the Walking Dead' Tops Adults 18-49 & Total Viewership Gains, 'Masters of Sex' & 'Cedar Cove' Lead Percentage Increases in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 23". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 21, 2015). "'Teen Mom 2' Tops Adults 18-49, 'Rizzoli & Isles' Leads Total Viewership Gains, + 'Kendra on Top' Tops Percentage Increases in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending September 6". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (July 24, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, July 11–17: 'Mr. Robot,' 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,' 'Major Crimes' lead". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 24, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 14, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 1-7: 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,' 'Rizzoli & Isles' lead". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 21, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 8-14: 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Ballers,' 'The Last Ship' make biggest gains". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 21, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 28, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 15-21: 'Fear the Walking Dead,' 'Rizzoli & Isles'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (September 11, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 29-Sept. 4: 'Fear the Walking Dead,' 'Rizzoli & Isles' on top again". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 11, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (October 26, 2017). "'Gold Rush' still striking it rich for Discovery: Cable Live +7 ratings for Oct. 9-15". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (November 3, 2017). "'Walking Dead' premiere grows a lot, still trails Season 7 debut by a lot: Cable Live +7 ratings for Oct. 16-22". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (November 9, 2017). "'Walking Dead,' 'AHS: Cult' way above everything else in cable Live +7 ratings for Oct. 23-29". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 9, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (November 17, 2017). "'American Horror Story: Cult' triples in cable Live +7 ratings for Oct. 30-Nov. 5". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (December 7, 2017). "'The Walking Dead' laps the field in cable Live +7 ratings for Nov. 20-26". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 7, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (December 15, 2017). "'The Walking Dead' outpaces everything else in cable Live +7 ratings for Nov. 27-Dec. 3". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Porter, Rick (December 21, 2017). "'Top Chef' premiere more than doubles in cable Live +7 ratings for Dec. 4-10". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 21, 2017.