List of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champions
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers' Championship is awarded by the chairman of NASCAR to the most successful Camping World Truck Series racing car driver over a season, as determined by a points system based on race results. The Drivers' Championship was first awarded in 1995 to Mike Skinner. The first driver to win multiple Championships was Ron Hornaday, Jr., in 1996 and 1998. The most recent Drivers' Champion is Matt Crafton, who won his second championship in 2014.
Overall, thirteen different drivers have won the Championship, with Ron Hornaday, Jr. holding the record for most titles at four. Crafton has the record for most consecutive Drivers' Championships, winning two from 2013 to 2014.
|Ron Hornaday, Jr.||4||1996, 1998, 2007, 2009|
|Jack Sprague||3||1997, 1999, 2001|
|Todd Bodine||2||2006, 2010|
|Matt Crafton||2013, 2014|
- Camping World Truck Series
- List of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champions
- List of NASCAR Xfinity Series champions
- List of NASCAR teams
- List of NASCAR drivers
- List of NASCAR race tracks
- "1995 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- "Camping World Truck Series Driver Champions". Racing-Reference. Retrieved June 23, 2010.
- Livingstone, Seth. "Matt Crafton wins second straight Truck Series title". NASCAR. Retrieved November 15, 2014.