List of NASCAR Truck Series champions
The NASCAR Truck Series Drivers' Championship is awarded by the chairman of NASCAR to the most successful NASCAR Camping World Truck Series racing car driver over a season, as determined by a points system based on race results. The Drivers' Championship was first awarded in 1995 to Mike Skinner. The first driver to win multiple Championships was Ron Hornaday Jr., in 1996 and 1998. The most recent Drivers' Champion is Sheldon Creed who won his first championship in 2020.
Overall, fifteen different drivers have won the Championship, with Ron Hornaday Jr. holding the record for most titles at four. Crafton has the record for most consecutive Drivers' Championships, winning two from 2013 to 2014.
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- List of NASCAR Cup Series champions
- List of NASCAR Xfinity Series champions
- List of NASCAR teams
- List of NASCAR drivers
- List of NASCAR race tracks
- "1995 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. Retrieved June 23, 2010.
- "Camping World Truck Series Driver Champions". Racing-Reference. Retrieved June 23, 2010.
- Livingstone, Seth. "Matt Crafton wins second straight Truck Series title". NASCAR. Retrieved November 15, 2014.