List of NCAA rifle programs
The following are schools that field collegiate teams in rifle in the NCAA. Since there are only 23 Division I schools, 4 Division II schools, and 6 Division III schools that sponsor rifle, the NCAA holds only a single, all-division championship. There are 3 men's teams, 11 women's teams, and 25 mixed/coed teams (the number of teams exceeds the number of schools because four schools field two teams and one fields three teams).
All listed schools field a single mixed team unless otherwise indicated.
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks
- Columbus State University
- University of North Georgia
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (women's & mixed)
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy (women's only)
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Dropping the program following the 2014-2015 school year.
- State University of New York Maritime College (men's & women's)
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- Great America Rifle Conference, a rifle-only conference
- Mid-Atlantic Rifle Conference, a rifle-only conference
- Ohio Valley Conference, the only Division I all-sports conference that sponsors the sport
- Patriot Rifle Conference, a rifle-only conference
- Division I Men's
- Division I Women's
- Division I Mixed
- Division II Men's
- Division II Women's
- Division II Mixed
- Division III Men's
- Division III Women's
- Division III Mixed
- "University of Alabama at Birmingham announces results of Athletic Department strategic review" (Press release). University of Alabama at Birmingham. December 2, 2014. Retrieved December 4, 2014.
- Scarborough, Alex (June 1, 2015). "UAB reinstates football for 2016". ESPN.com. Retrieved June 1, 2015.