List of National Geological Monuments in India
National Geological Monuments of India (Hindi: भारतीय राष्ट्रीय भौगोलिक स्मारक) are geographical areas of national importance and heritage, as notified by the Government of India's Geological Survey of India (GSI), for their protection, maintenance, promotion and enhancement of geotourism.
- Lists of Indian Monuments of National Importance
- List of World Heritage Sites in India
- List of rock-cut temples in India
- List of forts in India
- List of museums in India
- National Geological Monument, from Geological Survey of India website
- "Geo-Heritage Sites". pib.nic.in. Press Information Bureau. 2016-03-09. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- national geo-heritage of India, INTACH
- "Ramgarh, Zawar accepted as geo-heritage sites in Rajasthan". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-09-14.