List of National Heritage Sites of Israel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of National Heritage Sites of Israel is a list of sites designated by the government of Israel as National Heritage Sites.
- Atlit detainee camp, Atlit: Detention center for Jewish immigrants seeking refuge in Palestine during the Mandated period.
- Qumran Caves
- Tel Hazor
- Hurvat Anim
- Cave of the Patriarchs, Hebron: Traditional burial place of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebeccah, Jacob and Leah.
- Rachel's Tomb, Bethlehem: Traditional burial place of the Hebrew matriarch Rachel.
- "Israel to include West Bank shrines in heritage plan". Reuters. 2010-02-22.
- AP (2010-02-25). "US slams Israel over designating heritage sites". Haaretz. Retrieved 2011-09-07.