List of Nickelodeon crossovers
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A special case is the television series Sam & Cat, which represents a crossover spinoff sequel series to both iCarly and Victorious, following the further adventures of Sam Puckett and Cat Valentine, respectively. An example of Nickelodeon crossover that was a theatrical movie is the 2003 film Rugrats Go Wild, which represents a crossover between Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys, and which is a followup to the films Rugrats in Paris: The Movie and The Wild Thornberrys Movie.
Crossover specials and films
The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy
The Nickelodeon television series The Fairly OddParents and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius crossover in the television movie The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour, which premiered on May 7, 2004. In the film, Timmy Turner hasn't done his science project, so he wishes for the greatest laboratory in Dimmsdale, thus ending up in A.J's lab. Then using an Auto-Poofer given to him by Cosmo and Wanda, he wishes for the greatest laboratory in the universe. Timmy, now in 3D, in Retroville in Jimmy Neutron's lab. The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour was seen by nearly five million viewers, and was the top-rated cable entertainment program for that week.
This was followed two years later by the crossover sequel television film, The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide, which aired in January 2006. Several months later, another sequel crossover television film, The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinators premiered in July 2006.
iParty with Victorious
iParty with Victorious is a 90-minute crossover television film of iCarly with fellow Nickelodeon series Victorious. Planning for the crossover began in early 2010. While the television movie was originally scheduled to premiere on June 10, it premiered on June 11, 2011.
The opening theme song is a mix of "Leave It All to Me" and an instrumental variation of the Victorious theme song "Make it Shine". Victoria Justice also appears in the opening credits sequence, indicating that Justice is part of the main cast for the crossover. The crossover movie did well in the ratings, drawing 7.3 million viewers, and was the top-rated cable program for the week of June 6–12, 2011.
The Haunted Thundermans
In a 2014 Halloween special, an episode of The Thundermans and The Haunted Hathaways together form a one-hour crossover, "The Haunted Thundermans". The crossover special drew 2.5 million viewers, and was that week's top-rated entertainment program with kids aged 2–11.
Lunch at Lola's / Every Witch Lola's
The "Lunch at Lola's" episode of Every Witch Way and the "Every Witch Lola's" episode of Talia in the Kitchen represent a one-hour crossover special of the two television series. The episodes aired on July 14, 2015.
Danger & Thunder
The Fairly Odd Phantom
On February 21, 2017, an original animated crossover short was released by Butch Hartman called "The Fairly Odd Phantom". It features characters from The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, T.U.F.F. Puppy and Bunsen Is a Beast.
Beast of Friends
A 90-minute crossover special of Henry Danger with Game Shakers, entitled "Danger Games", aired on Nickelodeon on November 25, 2017. In the crossover special, Captain Man and Kid Danger agree to protect Double G from Dr. Minyak after a request from the Game Shakers.
Knight & Danger
A 30-minute crossover special of Henry Danger with Knight Squad, entitled "Knight & Danger", aired on Nickelodeon on February 2, 2019. In the crossover special, Kid Danger and Captain Man take Ryker down to Burger Castle only to be tricked into joining forces with the villain.
This section needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- A season 7 episode from 2002 featured Penelope Taynt and Barney the Security Guard from The Amanda Show where Amanda Bynes returned as a guest star, and Penelope, who once again pursued to meet her idol, encountered the cast at the beginning of the episode. Later, a season 9 episode from 2003 feature Totally Kyle, played once again by Drake Bell in a guest appearance.[clarification needed]
- The cast of Henry Danger (appearing as their characters) will appear alongside the season 11 cast in the July 27, 2019 episode.
Big Time Rush
James and Logan meet Yo Gabba Gabba! during season 4 in the episode "Big Time Cameo".
In the episode "Big Time Cartoon", Katie and Buddha Bob are watching The Fairly OddParents, and Buddha Bob turns himself as a live-action beard version of Cosmo, a character on The Fairly OddParents that is also played by Daran Norris.
Over a decade later, idents of its reboot, Blue's Clues and You! featured characters from PAW Patrol and Bubble Guppies.
Characters Kenan Rockmore and Kel Kimble from Kenan & Kel make a guest appearance in a two-part episode of Cousin Skeeter, titled "Hoo, I'm Wild Wild West". Kenan and Kel meet Skeeter, Bobby and Nina at a dude ranch, but when they find a treasure map the evil owner traps Kel and Nina in a hole in an attempt to steal the map. Skeeter and Kenan have to take charge and rescue their friends.
Drake & Josh
The Fairly OddParents
In The Fairly OddParents episode "Fly Boy", Dash Baxter, a character from Danny Phantom makes a cameo appearance in the movie titled "I Was A Teenage Blowfly", where he is the main character in the movie.
The Fresh Beat Band
The episode "Yo! Fresh Beats Go Gabba Gabba!" featured Yo Gabba Gabba! characters.
How to Rock
iCarly episode "iHire an Idiot" features character from Zoey 101, Stacey Dillsen who audition's as iCarly's new assistant, but is rejected by Carly before Stacey finishes speaking from being annoyed of her voice. Stacey has now appeared in two episodes of iCarly (first being "iStart a Fan War").
In the iCarly episode iBloop 2: Electric Bloopaloo, the sequel to the iBloop episode, instead of Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove) talking to Spencer Shay (Jerry Trainor) about the cast's bloops, like the Victorious episode Blooptorious, Christopher Cane (Rex) will be interviewing the cast, which makes it a crossover.
The Loud House
SpongeBob and Patrick from SpongeBob SquarePants make a cameo appearance in the episode "Left in the Dark". As well as in the episode "Legends", Lincoln and Lynn Sr. are on the Nickelodeon game show, Legends of the Hidden Temple.
In 2013 Big Time Rush appeared in the Marvin Marvin special one-hour finale episode, "Big Time Marvin", when Marvin and Teri attend a Big Time Rush concert. It was the fourth crossover of Big Time Rush.[original research?]
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
In a rare live-action crossover with a Nicktoon, the episode "Daydreaming & Gym" actually featured characters from The Fairly OddParents. Cosmo and Wanda help Ned and Moze to save the kids from Sweeney so they can eat pizza.
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn
Dr. Colosso from The Thundermans appears in "The Wonderful Wizard of Quads".
100 Things to Do Before High School
During "Be A Fairy Godmother Thing", Wanda from "The Fairly OddParents" pops up in a few scenes.
Power Rangers Samurai
Power Rangers Samurai had a crossover with previous Power Rangers series Power Rangers RPM. Scott Truman (Ranger Operator Series Red) appeared in a one-hour episode named "Clash of the Red Rangers – The Movie".
Power Rangers Super Megaforce
It also had a crossover with the 2008 Disney series Power Rangers Jungle Fury called "Spirit of a Tiger", where Jake and Emma meet Casey Rhodes (Jason Smith) and he teaches them to fight without weapons.
At the end of Super Megaforce there is a crossover that features multiple rangers from different teams including Tommy Oliver, TJ Johnson, Cassie Chan, Leo Corbett, Damon Henderson, Karone, Carter Grayson, Dana Mitchell, Wes Collins, Emily and Mike from Mighty Morphin, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Samurai respectively.
Although not a technical crossover, a few people have marked this as one,[clarification needed] the Aaahh!!! Real Monsters make a cameo in the Rugrats episode "Ghost Story". This marks as the first time Nickelodeon shows have a crossover.[original research?]
Sam & Cat
Stacey Dilson from Zoey 101 appears in the episode "#MadAboutShoe", where Cat takes her shoes. Coco from Zoey 101 appears in the episode "#FirstClassProblems".
True Jackson VP
In the episode "Helen Back Again," Helen Dubois from Drake & Josh becomes the new principal of Hollywood Arts. Additionally, Plankton and Karen from SpongeBob SquarePants are both mentioned by Mr. Sikowitz in the episode "Tori Goes Platinum," after Sikowitz is mistaken for Plankton's voice actor.
Welcome to the Wayne
In the episode "Like No Other Market on Earth", a shapeshift character named Equimorph, shapes in a SpongeBob SquarePants appareance named as "SpongeRobert RectangleShorts", it was voiced by Tom Kenny who is also the voice of SpongeBob.
Henry Hart / Kid Danger (played by Jace Norman) appeared in the Valentine's special episode of Game Shakers, "Babe Loves Danger", as well as the series finale, "He's Back".
iCarly has featured in a crossover episode with 2 other Nickelodeon series which were both created by Dan Schneider. The episode is titled "iStart a Fan War", which aired on November 19, 2010 and featured characters from Drake & Josh and Zoey 101.
Characters from various shows appear in "April Fools Blank" such as Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell, The Dancing Lobsters from The Amanda Show and Drake Parker (Drake Bell) from Drake & Josh, and Spencer Shay (Jerry Trainor) from iCarly.
- Kimberly Nordyke (November 29, 2012). "Nickelodeon Greenlights Spinoff of 'iCarly,' 'Victorious'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- Kimberly Nordyke (November 17, 2011). "Nickelodeon's 'Sam & Cat' Doubles Season 1 Order". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- Kevin Thomas (June 13, 2003). "Rugrats go 'Wild' in search of adventure". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-03-31.
- Terry Kelleher (May 10, 2004). "Picks and Pans Review: 'The Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour'". People. Vol. 61 no. 18. Time Inc. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- Rick Kissell (May 11, 2004). "'Friends' sendoff a hit". Variety. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
Nickelodeon did well Friday with its premiere of the animated “Timmy/Jimmy Power Hour,” which averaged 4.96 million viewers (including 3.5 million in the kids 2-11 demo) to rank as the most-watched entertainment program on basic cable last week.
- Denise Martin (January 15, 2010). "TCA Press Tour: 'iCarly' meets 'Victorious'? Nickelodeon says it will happen". latimesblogs.latimes.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Nickelodeon Announces 'iCarly'/'Victorious' TV Movie Date, Adds 'Friends,' Animated Fare And TeenNick Block". Deadline Hollywood. March 10, 2011. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- Denise Martin (June 8, 2011). "When Carly Met Tori: The Stars of "iParty with Victorious" Say Don't Expect Crossover Catfights". TV Guide. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Nickelodeon's "iParty With Victorious" TV Event Draws 7.3 Million Viewers" (Press release). Nickelodeon. June 13, 2011. Retrieved 2016-03-05 – via TV by the Numbers.
- "Nickelodeon's "iParty With Victorious" Tops Cable For The Week" (Press release). Nickelodeon. June 14, 2011. Retrieved 2016-03-05 – via TV by the Numbers.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Jack Griffo Dishes about the Thundermans/Haunted Hathaways Crossover!". Tiger Beat. October 10, 2014. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Nickelodeon's 'Haunted Thundermans' Special is Week's Top Entertainment Telecast With Kids" (Press release). Nickelodeon. October 14, 2014. Retrieved March 5, 2016 – via The Futon Critic.
- "'Every Witch Way' Cast Dances It Out With 'Talia In The Kitchen' Cast". Just Jared Jr. July 20, 2015. Missing or empty
- Kristine Hope Kowalski (January 21, 2016). "Super Special: These Pics Will Get You Pumped for the 'Henry Danger' & 'The Thundermans' Crossover Episode". Twist. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- John Panichella (June 17, 2016). "Exclusive: Jack Griffo Dishes On the 'Henry Danger' & 'The Thundermans' Crossover". Twist. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- Mitch Metcalf (June 21, 2016). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals: 6.18.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Tracy Brown (February 21, 2017). "'The Fairly Odd Phantom' brings four cartoons together for one giant Nickelodeon crossover". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Bunsen is a Beast meets Fairly OddParents in "Beast of Friends". Animation Magazine. February 27, 2017. Retrieved 2017-11-26 – via YouTube.
- Stacey Grant (November 21, 2017). "Kel Mitchell's Fave Scene for "Danger Games" Low Key Channels a "Good Burger" Moment". Seventeen. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- All That (July 21, 2019). "Can the @HenryDanger cast bring the funny? You'll find out when they guest star on next Saturday's episode!". Instagram. Retrieved July 21, 2019.
- Robyn Ross (February 29, 2012). "Exclusive Video: Big Time Rush Gets an Offer on How to Rock". TV Guide. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Abby West (March 8, 2013). "Big Time Rush to guest star on 'Marvin Marvin'". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Writers: Dan Schneider, Christopher J. Nowak (May 19, 2012). "Tori Goes Platinum". Victorious. Season 3. Episode 42. Event occurs at 18:50. Nickelodeon.